VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what is WH motivation to hurt Anjelica?

I can think of a couple things. Get back at estranged wife. Or, maybe he made an inappropriate pass at her or did something to/with her that would have gotten him into a lot of trouble. She is a beautiful young adult now, you know.....

Sorry to bombard you with questions, but can you give us a time? Roughly?

I was heading to pick up my kids from a function -- i drove past the first time to collect them at around 8.20pm -- the second time on my return trip they were still at it and I mentioned it to my kids I wonder what they were looking for.....that was around 9.10pm

I was heading to pick up my kids from a function -- i drove past the first time to collect them at around 8.20pm -- the second time on my return trip they were still at it and I mentioned it to my kids I wonder what they were looking for.....that was around 9.10pm

9:10 on March 20th ? This past Monday?

When was this?

This ended up being in the St James neighborhood and was a woman who had herself barricaded in her home. Was the same day the search took place- Saturday on S. Battlefield. Never saw a name though.

the checks were made out to H & H mechanical

Someone else please double check...I googled H&H Mechanical and the address comes back 1806 E Little Creek Rd....Thats a storage unit...Uncle Bobs Self Storage to be exact. Please Lord tell me Thats been looked at.

This ended up being in the St James neighborhood and was a woman who had herself barricaded in her home. Was the same day the search took place- Saturday on S. Battlefield. Never saw a name though.

Monday, not Saturday.

I was confused, I thought you were trying to clarify when Wes came by, not when the search was happening. Disregard my comment

I was confused, I thought you were trying to clarify when Wes came by, not when the search was happening. Disregard my comment

That's a good question, though. And I'd be interested to know the answer, if Oz wants to share.

No. My boyfriend always scheduled it or in some cases had to chase him up on him doing the work for us both. He had some workers as well. It wasnt always just him. So LE should be in touch with them I would think.

This is probably totally unrelated but something I had not seen before and it was in Virginia Beach not Norfolk but that is only 20 mins away London Bridge Road was closed down in a section. There were a ton of Police and so on I mean like over 20 police vehicles. They rerouted the traffic around them. There were searching along the road and also around these commercial buildings with flashlights as it was dark. It was not mentioned in the press. but for me I found it to be eerie and hair on the back as it seemed to be a very serious search. Again it most likely was not related..........

Bringing forward s others can follow- like me-lol

Someone else please double check...I googled H&H Mechanical and the address comes back 1806 E Little Creek Rd....Thats a storage unit...Uncle Bobs Self Storage to be exact. Please Lord tell me Thats been looked at.

That's exactly what I came up with too. Found it a long time ago, but could never pin it down, and since this was around the time we heard from the employer, I just kind of brushed it aside.

That's exactly what I came up with too. Found it a long time ago, but could never pin it down, and since this was around the time we heard from the employer, I just kind of brushed it aside.

this is down the road from my boyfriends business I guess thats how they came to meet he was going along and asking if he could cut grass etc. Perhaps he was at the storage shed when he stopped by last week

No. My boyfriend always scheduled it or in some cases had to chase him up on him doing the work for us both. He had some workers as well. It wasnt always just him. So LE should be in touch with them I would think.

This is probably totally unrelated but something I had not seen before and it was in Virginia Beach not Norfolk but that is only 20 mins away London Bridge Road was closed down in a section. There were a ton of Police and so on I mean like over 20 police vehicles. They rerouted the traffic around them. There were searching along the road and also around these commercial buildings with flashlights as it was dark. It was not mentioned in the press. but for me I found it to be eerie and hair on the back as it seemed to be a very serious search. Again it most likely was not related..........

Have the scanners been listened to yet? Someone should do so downstairs....

Two things that really stood out to me from the Wavy Interview:http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

JF: Okay. Just a little bit about that search, they were there last night - I was there from 7:30 until ten over on Battlefield Blvd, that area... neighbors say they were out there until after midnight. They were back out there, search and rescue, this morning at six o'clock. There is a helicopter overhead that area right now. Um, is that good that they're searching that area? Is that good? Should they be vetting that area?

WH: If they've found something of hers and they've proven it, then yes they should be searching that area.

Further along:

JF: So they're out there now, they have like 50 people. Are they going to find anything out there?

WH: I don’t know. I don’t know, I wasn’t out there with them.

JF: It’s a wooded area. They have dogs.

WH: They have dogs, they have helicopters. I get that, I mean, it’s a place that I would... I mean, I guess if you find stuff like that it’s a place that needs to be searched

It's a place he would what?????? IMO the need to continue to search that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ray@Payton