VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we know he had a drug scale with drug residue in his possession and he's admitted to INCREASING his coke use, it makes perfect sense that yes, yes indeed he would have a second cell phone. Since recreational users have no use for having scales, it stands to reason he was selling and it also stands to reason he had his personal cell and his "business" cell. Very common. (although I still don't believe anyone called his other cell with a tip about the clothes on the side of the road. I think that was more horse doodoo, just like so much of the other doodoo he's been yammering about).

Definitely agree - makes sense to have the second cell.

Y'all know I'm the young/naive one - I really didn't "pick up on" the indicators of drug use in his speech and actions, like lots of other sleuthers did. It hardly crossed my mind, really, and I didn't think about the implication. The scale and his increasing use, especially, make me feel like there's a lot of potential danger here that I did not even consider before.

I want to caution new members, verified locals, and especially family members...when these things go south, they go south VERY quickly. So quickly, and so unexpectedly, that it will literally knock the wind right out of your chest and leave you heaving for air. Most of us seasoned WSers try to prepare ourselves, but you just can't prepare yourself for that kindof punch to the gut. I say all this simply because I want you all to know what that sudden, horrific news will feel like (IF it comes), so that you can decide if it's something you can handle or even want to handle. There is NO SHAME in choosing not to be here for the worst.

Mom talk over.

It's her stuff, Deb...because HE planted it there. :(

MOO and all that.

I was quoting what he said because someone asked about the phone thats all. I didnt say that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want to caution new members, verified locals, and especially family members...when these things go south, they go south VERY quickly. So quickly, and so unexpectedly, that it will literally knock the wind right out of your chest and leave you heaving for air. Most of us seasoned WSers try to prepare ourselves, but you just can't prepare yourself for that kindof punch to the gut. I say all this simply because I want you all to know what that sudden, horrific news will feel like (IF it comes), so that you can decide if it's something you can handle or even want to handle. There is NO SHAME in choosing not to be here for the worst.

Mom talk over.

This is sooo true. I'm pretty "seasoned" but need to excuse myself at certain points, or avoid some cases entirely. I'm getting the "it's about to happen, whatever *it* is" feeling here now. The suspense is terrible. I wouldn't blame anyone if they needed to block it out for a while, we have to protect ourselves.

*group hug*

I was quoting what he said because someone asked about the phone thats all. I didnt say that.

I know, and I was actually replying to WH through you! LOL! I don't know what happened there. Out of body experience or something. ;)

I watched her video so so sad. I hope people dont let her down she atleast deserves peace.

I know, and I was actually replying to WH through you! LOL! I don't know what happened there. Out of body experience or something. ;)

Lol I'm so tired who knows it could have been me speaking in tongues at this point. [emoji12]

This is sooo true. I'm pretty "seasoned" but need to excuse myself at certain points, or avoid some cases entirely. I'm getting the "it's about to happen, whatever *it* is" feeling here now. The suspense is terrible. I wouldn't blame anyone if they needed to block it out for a while, we have to protect ourselves.

*group hug*

I worked a local case of a missing 10 year old, in real time, while searchers were combing through the woods. My first case here. We were online, and on scene, when her prosthetic leg was found. We watched, in real time, as investigators tore that house apart...bathroom drains came out, garbage disposals, whole sections of her pink bedroom walls. That case undid me so badly, I actually left WS's for several months. I learned right then and there that you REALLY have to protect yourself if you are going to do this sort of thing. I mostly work on UID's now. There's always the potential for that to give someone back their history, and it's just a more positive outlet for me emotionally. We all eventually find our way of dealing. For the most part. But when you are new, and something hits you straight in the gut...man, that's a feeling you just have a really hard time bouncing back from.

Taxi lady was wayyyy back in the beginning of this case and she was posting all over the place with various details. In one place she was a taxi driver, in another she saw her here, or there. I don't believe there was any validity to what she was saying.
Taxi driver just made another response post about one hour ago. It is within the same FB response thread as her initial comments. Nothing shocking - she says she did report it, it sounds like she doesn't recall anything more, and it sounds like she has NOT gone back into cab logs to look up address. This is all rumor and not substantiated. Let's not fall down this rabbit hole. And that is why mods don't want this kind of "info" here, so I best shut up now!

Taxi driver just made another response post about one hour ago. It is within the same FB response thread as her initial comments.

It's 2:30 am. Just tell us what Rolly said. If a mod smacks you, blame it on my migraine. LOL!

"The person reached me through ulterior motive uh, a different avenue..."

There IS truth in what he says ...whose ulterior motive? :bullseye:

Stay in your car. Better yet, go home. What's a Gang Run ??

Gang Run or Gun Run were/are the knick names given to Green Run. Lots of gang violence. To give you an idea what the neighborhood was like, read chapter 1 of Plaxico Burress' autobiography. Although, I feel he sugar coats it a tad, he does give the reader a good idea what the neighborhood was like back then.

Taxi driver just made another response post about one hour ago. It is within the same FB response thread as her initial comments. Nothing shocking - she says she did report it, it sounds like she doesn't recall anything more, and it sounds like she has NOT gone back into cab logs to look up address. This is all rumor and not substantiated. Let's not fall down this rabbit hole. And that is why mods don't want this kind of "info" here, so I best shut up now!

I know, I just find her highly entertaining. And at almost 3 am, there's not much keeping me awake other than coffee and the occasional fruitbat giggle. ;)

I worked a local case of a missing 10 year old, in real time, while searchers were combing through the woods. My first case here. We were online, and on scene, when her prosthetic leg was found. We watched, in real time, as investigators tore that house apart...bathroom drains came out, garbage disposals, whole sections of her pink bedroom walls. That case undid me so badly, I actually left WS's for several months. I learned right then and there that you REALLY have to protect yourself if you are going to do this sort of thing. I mostly work on UID's now. There's always the potential for that to give someone back their history, and it's just a more positive outlet for me emotionally. We all eventually find our way of dealing. For the most part. But when you are new, and something hits you straight in the gut...man, that's a feeling you just have a really hard time bouncing back from.

I remember that--Zara :(

Definitely agree - makes sense to have the second cell.

Y'all know I'm the young/naive one - I really didn't "pick up on" the indicators of drug use in his speech and actions, like lots of other sleuthers did. It hardly crossed my mind, really, and I didn't think about the implication. The scale and his increasing use, especially, make me feel like there's a lot of potential danger here that I did not even consider before.
Ever since it was reported by WAVY msm that "undercover officials" were involved in the search off of S. Battlefield Blvd., I have thought that drugs played a part in all of this - as in, whoever knows something about her disappearance is involved with drugs or is being investigated ... maybe even predating AJ being missing. MOO.

This probably doesn't mean nothing and I know we've discussed our thoughts on the taxi driver that had commented but now that there's been admitted drug usage by WH, it would make a person really hope that LE has checked out that taxi driver's comments. Does anyone remember where that comment was? TIA

I keep thinking about that comment. One guy lives is PA. The other in rural chesapeake close to NC border.

Clothes found in rural chesapeake. She is found here.

I keep thinking about that comment. One guy lives is PA. The other in rural chesapeake close to NC border.

Now on FB she says there was a younger guy and older guy. Then she says she would have to look i. Her logs and that all he said was PA then she says she doesnt want to be rude but thinks Dad has something to do with this.

I remember that--Zara :(

Yep. Zahra. I don't think I've ever really gotten over that. That's why I keep this avie, I guess. Just can't seem to let go of that little piece of her.

But anyway....sigh.

Yeah, but which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan