VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now on FB she says there was a younger guy and older guy. Then she says she would have to look i. Her logs and that all he said was PA then she says she doesnt want to be rude but thinks Dad has something to do with this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She's alot of fun. :floorlaugh:

He's controlling. In what environment does he feel most in control? Work? Thief? Dad? Husband? It seems to me where ever he would take her would be a place he felt very in control. Any ideas on what kind of place that would be?

He's controlling. In what environment does he feel most in control? Work? Thief? Coach? Dad? It seems to me where ever he would take her would be a place he felt very in control. Any ideas on what kind of place that would be?

Warning this is graphic:

If he's into fishing he's probably comfortable around water. If he mowed lawns he might be into burying in ground.
Depending on nature of crime (sexual component or revenge or accident) he might want her covered or he might want her in water. I think he sounds like he wants her or remains found so I don't know

He's controlling. In what environment does he feel most in control? Work? Thief? Dad? Husband? It seems to me where ever he would take her would be a place he felt very in control. Any ideas on what kind of place that would be?

Close to wear her clothes were found. He knows the area well (despite what he says). He would feel in control somewhere where he knew he wouldn't be seen...an area he knows would be dark and deserted. An area NOT close to his hotel or the house. Someplace like Bob Fishing Hole, Station Rd., St. Brides Correctional Facility. Just my thinking.

For some reason, my gut tells me he'd toss the gun in the water, but not her body. He would lose control of her remains if he did that. I think she's somewhere I already stated, not far from the road. If I was still local, I'd have already been down Station Rd. Gut feeling.

Ok I'm stumped. Why would her mom send her a text at 4:30 in the morning? And why have the police not issued a press release or held a press conference?

I agree that something could have happened with a family member or friend.

We know she has a boyfriend, and we don't know anything about the relationship.

We have covered almost all senarios of how wh could of caused her to disappear.

According to police wh has done drugs, blowen air horns, threaten witnesses, broke in to a home, and punched a dog.

I think the witnesses he threatened could have been ones he suspected of abducting aj . I don't think it was him telling them to keep their mouths shut about his dealings or that he may have been part of a crime.

I'm just afraid that maybe he's just nuts and might be spinning everyone in the wrong direction.

One thing that puzzles me is: and I don't know if this just came from wh, but why had the truck been moved to the other side of the driveway?

Did aj move the truck so she could bring things out to the white car for an over night stay somewhere? (I have to believe the car story because it came from the kid, and police have have admitted that there are whiteness .

Was AJ followed home by a stranger who may have been stalking her? Did this stranger abducte her from her home in broad day light? Did the stranger move the truck so he could pull his white car closer to the house so he could take AJ and maybe the bag with cloths? Is this why the kid reported something to the police before aj was reported missing? (That I'm unsure of correct me if I'm wrong) But did he also see something were not being told about.

Why did the police not suspect follow play? And why are they not talking now? Could it be they have nothing to go on? But why are they not asking the public for help to find this white car?

Have they checked the video from ATM machines in the area to see if anyone has used AJs bank card?

As to the bolded part above:

Wes, said so himself, that the issue between them as about the break in. He did not suspect these 4 of abducting AJ. In his own words:

WH: … made statements... like four people or whatever made statements but uh, something about… the statements were made with like… they felt threatened. Which, uh, I mean, you’ve seen all of us around each other --

JF: Are you talking about redacted by typist house?

WH: Yeah, redacted by typist house. But, uh, four people made statements to say that they didn’t come forward with the information because they felt threatened of me or I made threats, which, *laughs dismissively* you know that’s not the case there.

JF: Right.

WH: We’ve all been there together…

JF: So --

WH: I don’t know what’s true and what’s not true right now.

JF: Okay, so what happened.. well, all of these charges, according to the online stuff, happened on March 6th.

Warning this is graphic:

If he's into fishing he's probably comfortable around water. If he mowed lawns he might be into burying in ground.
Depending on nature of crime (sexual component or revenge or accident) he might want her covered or he might want her in water. I think he sounds like he wants her or remains found so I don't know

AJ means something to him, and the last time he ran into a field with a woman, before LE captured him. If it may have been some enraged impulsive act that forced him to take her away, he seems to have had to moved cars around, then held onto her phone, into the next morning, may have had time to plan things out a bit. Whatever he did, he may have been short on cash for it, so withdrew the gone $200. What could he use two hundred dollars for if it had something to do with after the fact and he needed it to make AJ disappear?

He may have told AJ's mom about the supposedly meeting in the car with her, but with more details than "we stared at each other." She may have bought his line without question.

Yeah, but which came first, the chicken or the egg?

What if he decided to keep her. Take her to a spot he knows she won't be found. In the spirit of Ted Bundy, goes back for "visits". He knows he is about to go down for what transpired on March 6, he decides to go fishing.

$200 could be for things from gas to duct tape to tarps to drugs. It's not enough to pay anyone off though.

What if he decided to keep her. Take her to a spot he knows she won't be found. In the spirit of Ted Bundy, goes back for "visits". He knows he is about to go down for what transpired on March 6, he decides to go fishing.

I think he wants her found. I think that's why he planted her clothes where he did. I think the plan was to find the clothes, organize (manipulate) a search of the general area, and then make sure someone found her. I think that was what was in his mind when he stated he hoped the judge would let him out and so that he can continue to search for his "daughter". In his warped brain, he really expects to STILL have control over the situation...over her.

I've even considered the possibility that he might have her alive somewhere. And maybe we see him pleading for the judge to let him out so he can find her, because he knows time for her is running out. And that maybe, just maybe, with his bond denied today, he'll break and tell us where the hell she is, and we'll bring her home safe and sound.

Wishful thinking,I know. But I have to hold on to some kind of hope here. I'll go nuts if I don't.

Hotel room? Renting something? Something he wouldn't want a record of?

GoPro? He has a very bizarre way of filming very creepy things, imo. I can really see him using hidden cameras. I can.

ETA: Okay...this is going to sound crazy...but if he had a GoPro, and he did have her stashed somewhere, would he be able to SEE her with it? (I know, I know...it's late and I'm exhausted.)

I think he wants her found. I think that's why he planted her clothes where he did. I think the plan was to find the clothes, organize (manipulate) a search of the general area, and then make sure someone found her. I think that was what was in his mind when he stated he hoped the judge would let him out and so that he can continue to search for his "daughter". In his warped brain, he really expects to STILL have control over the situation...over her.

I definitely agree with you. He does want her to be found. At least not yet. He wants to take a little time to taunt LE. I've been drinking, but you know where I'm going.

Lol yeah unfortunately some guy on one of the news FB sites made comments and said he was his boss and confirmed he was at work but never specified times though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
In that same comment, the boss also said that JH had seen AJ AFTER Wes had seen her at lunch. So I think Wes was telling him nonsense, JMO

GoPro? He has a very bizarre way of filming very creepy things, imo. I can really see him using hidden cameras. I can.

ETA: Okay...this is going to sound crazy...but if he had a GoPro, and he did have her stashed somewhere, would he be able to SEE her with it? (I know, I know...it's late and I'm exhausted.)

You think that's why he may have mentioned the GoPro, because of a two hour internet history of looking it up? If he had done anything like that, would he have risked jail and to lose control? I still don't get why AJ's mom is going along with his scenarios and theories?

You think that's why he nay have mentioned the GoPro, because of a two hour internet history of looking it up? If he had done anything like that, would he have risked jail and lose control? I still don't get why AJ's mom is going along with his scenarios and theories?

I think she is afraid of him. He is either blackmailing her or threatening her, or both, imo. He may 'know' something that would make her lose custody of her girls, for example,

In that same comment, the boss also said that JH had seen AJ AFTER Wes had seen her at lunch. So I think Wes was telling him nonsense, JMO

Why are his boss, AJ's mom, his relatives going along with him? He may have been capable of running some kids in circles, but these are adults, who I guess care more about him?

I think she is afraid of him. He is either blackmailing her or threatening her, or both, imo. He may 'know' something that would make her lose custody of her girls, for example,

I think he's setting her up, like everybody but his brother and cousin, ultimately. Like scratching at whatever catches as he falls.

I definitely agree with you. He does want her to be found. At least not yet. He wants to take a little time to taunt LE. I've been drinking, but you know where I'm going.

I tip my glass of wine to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member