VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the gun that "police will never find"

In VA do you go through criminal background check when attempting to purchase a gun? I realize he could have bought it illegally. Just wondering about VA protocol.

yes my hubbie had to do one when he bought his

i also want to know if jh house was searched? i would think so but cannot remember if i read it or not.

I don't think that was made public.

OT...your kitty licking my screen freaks me out. Lol.

i also want to know if jh house was searched? i would think so but cannot remember if i read it or not.

My opinion is probably not "thoroughly"
Bc she is of legal age and could have just left on her own although someone did say they had been back and forth all day wether they were searching or not I don't know but in my opinion of they did it would have been later

I certainly think this is a valid case for CPS to get involved. I pray for those other 3 girls daily. Like I said yesterday, if the 2 older girls were mine, I would have my *advertiser censored* down at the court house demanding an emergency protective order ASAP! Who know what those kids have been exposed to in the past...look at what they are being exposed to right now. Who is protecting these kids?!

You are supposed to be checked out but there are a lot of gun shows and all those people care about is getting paid !

Gun shows do background checks here in Virginia...

A more likely scenario would be a straw purchase. Could be why he states they will never find the gun. Doesn't want someone close to him in trouble for helping him purchase a firearm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A more likely scenario would be a straw purchase. Could be why he states they will never find the gun. Doesn't want someone close to him in trouble for helping him purchase a firearm.

Plus, all you have to do I wipe it down and hand it back to whoever purchased it for you.

Assuming it wasn't used on a crime where ballistics could be done.

Did the biological father come to VA And try to help?

They are in Florida, I believe. And no, her father wanted to come, but not knowing that AJ wasn't a runaway, they thought it better that they stay put in case she came to them in Florida.

ETA: I'm pretty sure that JH has made sure he has no legal rights when it comes to AJ. Don't know that for a fact, but that's her pattern.

what if the kids were selling it for him!
Just a thought!

Walter White meet Wesley Hadsell LOL

Only saying this because of the scale with traces of coke on it.

Brainstorming here...wonder if the cabbie is right. Maybe, the two murders in Chesapeake are related to AJ's disappearance.( weren't AJ's clothes found in Chesapeake)
Drugs were found there too. Maybe, that was the supplier. AJ may have gone there after getting the $200 from WH and fell into something more sinister. I wish this young lady would come home!

Exactly. Maybe the gun was purchased by a relative or friend. Cough...cough...

I know this article/video of JH yelling at reporters from channel 3 has been discussed: http://wtkr.com/2015/03/26/mother-of-missing-norfolk-teen-leave-us-alone/

I just have to say I watched the video again and re-read the article. It really bothers me. I have followed many missing person cases. To have a mother turn the media away just weeks into your missing daughter's disappearance is bothersome to me. I'm using the word "bothersome" to be polite. There are so many children that go missing every day in America and many of those get little to zero air time. What a difference the media can make! Many parents of missing kids would be thrilled to have their local media show up at their door steps asking about their missing child.

Let me preface what I'm about to say with this: I'm just speculating/giving my opinion on one reason why JH would turn channel 3 away. (A few things went through my mind so this is just one.) I can understand to a certain extent why JH would perhaps get annoyed very quickly if a reporter started asking her questions regarding WH. We know and JH knows that WH would come up and that is because (IMO) like it or not it is relevant to her daughter's case. With that being said I would not let that deter me in the least bit from speaking with the media.

I would be holding a missing flier in my hand of my daughter. Every time I was asked something in relation to WH I would say something to the effect of "My daughter, AJ, is missing and she is my sole focus. She is what is important here. I'm not going to take any time or attention away from my daughter's disappearance. All I want to talk about is my daughter and beg our community to please call the tip line if you have any info at all..help me bring my daughter home, etc...."
It is beyond me that JH yelled at the reporters to "leave us alone" and then called the cops on them. It makes me all the more sad for AJ. My heart aches for AJ.

Though per the BringAJHome facebook page there is a balloon release scheduled for March 30th. One would think that just weeks into your daughter's disappearance that the focus would be getting AJ's info out via the media. The media can do, imo, a lot for a missing persons case. A balloon release is nice and all but I don't think that is going to help to find AJ in the least bit. I absolutely understand that all people handle things differently especially when it comes to a tragic situation as this. JH's actions or lack thereof are making me uncomfortable. Again, trying to use descriptive words that are not too harsh because that is not how I want to come across.

This is one of the quotes from the article that bothers me:

"Meanwhile, police have spent hundreds of man-hours looking for clues in AJ’s disappearance. However, her mother made it clear to us she does not want our help."

Who could turn away any help and again especially help from the media when your daughter is missing? I just can't wrap my head around it.

Everything except the link and the quote above from the linked article is ALL my opinion.
Praying for AJ and for her sisters as well. :praying:

I felt the same way!
Also when I saw about the balloon release I though to my family that was lost a year ago in a massive landslide, only a year later was a gallon release (well it was actually paper lanterns in thier case) done. Why because a balloon release is a way to memorialize and celebrate the life of one who has passed on. So I found it odd that they are doing one so soon into the investigation. Jmo though!

:gaah::gaah: It certainly doesn't pay to sleep around here! I am just catching up, actually more like scanned for important information. I see some of my favorite posters on time out which makes me sad. I'm going to run out and get me some no~doze now...

How about the one: "she departed my presents at 12:40" or something like that. Can't remember where I saw that.

I took this as though she left with someone else, not on her own, but someone else took her from his presents.... His statement bugged me big time... That's why I had the theory of selling her for drug/money for drugs. Or even a debt that he owed. Specially with his "increase of cocaine use" and that a ping was by the highway. I think he planted the clothing after (possibly taking it from her car or house) and the text from her phone probably made by him to cover up. He might have met the dealers in that area of ping. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill