VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Questions:

• We know that some chores were done - things were cleaned, laundry half done, etc. When was this taken note of? Did Justice notice that the chores had been done when she got home from school? Or did someone else point it out later?
  • Are we sure that it was AJ who did these chores? Was there any way to tell how recently they'd been done? Were the clothes dry? Was there a load in the wash? Did it have any time left?
If she was seen leaving the neighborhood around 1:00pm, I guess we can assume that right before that is when she grabbed her bag and hurried out (for whatever reason). But that doesn't have to be the case.

Dont you cuddle with your bf on spring break while at home.

Ok... So let's go back to the last time we can verify 100% anything.

Sunday night they watched the fight and we know JH paid for it. These fights aren't cheap and if I were to pay for one I would have people over.

Is it possible they had people over and alcohol was consumed and something caused a rift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if a get together was had... There would be clean up needed.

SBM

Ok, what case were we on before AJ?

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Sunday night they watched the fight and we know JH paid for it. These fights aren't cheap and if I were to pay for one I would have people over.

Is it possible they had people over and alcohol was consumed and something caused a rift?

Saturday night was the fight.

The timeline is still so corrupt that they really need to not put last seen. Obviously they dont want us to know when.

At this point... "last seen, sometime in early March... maybe, we think, or so we've been told, by questionable sources". :gaah:

And let's add more specific details, just to be clear.

The fight was on Saturday night, Feb. 28...correct?
The last time we can confirm that AJ was seen was on March 2 (Monday) @ 7am

BBM

I am SO very, very far behind on this thread, but wanted to ask you all about something about the fishing. Is that from his SM post about going fishing where he had the camo and mask on? If so, I thought "fishing" was a euphemism. That he was going fishing for information, not actual fish.

Technically, this is yet ANOTHER item of info that needs to be considered rumor. This is not something that was ever verified by LE, mentioned by msm, or disclosed here by our VI, Zach. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Well if she did run away then Wes just lost his job and is facing 5-10 years in prison for nothing. But with all his backtracking; I truly doubt she ran away. But if she did then it is best for Wes sake if she hurrys back. Lol. But i still think he is involved.

I am having such a hard time imagining that AJ would just leave college on her own accord. I mean she's 18 years old. If things were that bad at home she could have just stayed at school. She could have secured student loans by herself if she had to. I can see her and her mom getting into a big argument over maybe AJ wanting to see Wes or meet up with him and JH did not want AJ around him at all. Wes said AJ had plans Tuesday. Maybe she was going somewhere her mom didn't want her going or going with people she didn't want her going with. Maybe she cut up AJ's debit card to try to secure that she couldn't get money from her account. She could have very likely called Wes and asked for money and Wes gave her a lot because he knew about the fight all along and that her debit card had been cut up. Maybe she did pack up some of her stuff and leave in a hurry because she was still mad at her mom. Maybe a white car really did pick her up and she went on her own. Maybe she didn't want to leave forever but just for a while to cool off. Maybe sometime this is when things went wrong somehow. Maybe she went with friends and was angry/pissed decided to do a little drinking, etc. things got out of hand and an accident occurred.

<modsnip>

I agree on her not leaving school voluntarily. I remember someone saying she had a scholarship, so I am not sure she was dependent on J and W for her tuition, but you are considered a dependent until 24 when applying for aid. Unless her card was on a joint account with JH, cutting it up or attempting to control her finances, even on a financial aid account, is abusive IMO. That doesn't mean it didn't happen, just something to consider.
I do think you're on to something with the AJ has a fight with her mom scenario...she may have taken her mom's side normally, but if they fought about something and it was bad enough for her to leave in the middle of the night, she doesn't have the truck yet, where else could she go but walk down the street to stay with WH at his hotel? For this scenario to hold up, she either has to be dropped off by WH with the truck before 7am for the sighting to be valid, or the sisters are lying and AJ was already MIA by then.

That leaves us with:

A. Why would sis lie?
B. Did WH drop off the truck before or after 7am? (he never actually tells us!)

Yeah that is what NPD says it was the 3rd. Maybe the timelines are deliberately being thrown off.

I think they mean the text. When they say last seen. Because if she was last seen on the 3rd then they wouldnt let them file the missing persons report on the 3rd. Unless she was a minor or she was last seen being abducted. If neither then they would have to wait. Or unless it was proven later. But then they would have said last seen by friends, family, witness, etc in the early hours of the 3rd. Jmo

Technically, this is yet ANOTHER item of info that needs to be considered rumor. This is not something that was ever verified by LE, mentioned by msm, or disclosed here by our VI, Zach. That's all I'm going to say about that.

And, just because someone implies that they went fishing, sure doesn't mean that they DID go fishing. Especially when that someone is a manipulative liar.

Just sayin'.

Ruby...that is an unconfirmed rumor. Mods had to go back and clean all that up. Let's not make them have to clean up more mess, or they might zap us with modly bolts of lightening. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28