VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's entirely possible that LE showed WH a video of someone they knew wasn't AJ, simply in order to gauge his reaction.

We really don't know anything about this case. :(

Why bother doing that?
That makes no sense.
IMO they see a girl that looks like AJ.
Also IMO they suspect WH

Why not go to MOM? Because they already know who it is!
Just my 2 cents here.

Right. According to WH, the girl in the video was walking from across the street to the 7-11.

ETA: Wait...IS there a 7-11 across the street from the hotel? I don't recall one being there, but my memory is obviously NOT what it used to be. (Just checked, there isn't.)

ETA: Wait...IS there a 7-11 across the street from the hotel? I don't recall one being there, but my memory is obviously NOT what it used to be.

The Azaelia inn and the sports bar are across the street and the hotel is close also.

What about the one by the hotel?

There is another 7-11 with gas pumps at 1511 Little Creek Road. That is three blocks west of the hotel. In the direction away from the neighborhood.

March 5, 2:45

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=793209930767237&substory_index=0&id=793056607449236

If I'm not supposed to link like this or if I did it wrong, I apologize.
The font on the flier posted at 9:05 last night are larger but if you compare them side by side, they really aren't that different.

I'm referring to the poster/flier uploaded to the Facebook page yesterday at 9:05 pm.

I've seen the other posters/fliers. Actually tweeted a few.

If there was one that previously had the wording "We just want her home safe!" I did not see it.

Will you point me to it either post here or via a PM?

:)

I admit, it's been a long time since I walked it, but no way it's 23 minutes. (Don't shoot me.)

Have to agree I lived less then a mile from the banque (I go to line dance!) And it takes about 15 tops! Plus I lived in military housing on the far side and my bff lives on halprin close to the dead end and 15 tops! Walking with 3 small kids... I also know walking cut through one from behind 7-11 weaves through to hotel. Jmo.

I hope so too. Here's what causes me doubt: She's riding on a full scholarship in college and playing a sport she loves. Yet, she isn't in school anymore. I really believe if she left on her own accord she would have gone back to school.
There was a college student in San Bernadino CA recently who disappeared Sahray Barber. She basically wanted to take a break from life and left not thinking she would really be missed. She checked into a LA hospital under a ficticious name. Here is her statement as to why she left and did not intend to look back.

http://ktla.com/2015/03/26/statemen...ses-her-disappearance-after-being-found-safe/

Maybe, just maybe, there were issues going on with AJ that to an 18 year old seems like a big deal and too much to handle. Some things she posted on her twitter led me to believe she hardly ever got to see her boyfriend since she went to college and even when she was home she didnt see him much. Was the relationship on the brink of being over? Maybe she thought it would not survive the distance? Her home life involved step dad back on drugs, kicked out of the home, and more unknowns and uncertainty with her mom. Would she have to put college on hold to help with her 3 sisters? Be there for her Mom through another divorce? Would they be moving again? On top of this being her first or second semester away at college which I am sure is hard and a big adjustment to most 18 year olds anyway. Do we know for sure if she was doing well in school?

I agree that it just does not look good with everything that has happened. Especially with WH and the fact he is in jail with no bond, the drugs, the ammo, the cut up credit card, jacket, clothes found, etc....but there have been cases like Sahray Barber. Until proven otherwise there is maybe a little glimmer of hope for AJ.

It's entirely possible that LE showed WH a video of someone they knew wasn't AJ, simply in order to gauge his reaction.

We really don't know anything about this case. :(

Mother Knows Best. So you are right. They just wanted his reaction. It was a test. If her sisters notice different clothing that morning then they figured Wes would notice it too. They may have wanted to see how quick he pointed her out.

But since that video was made prior to the tine that Wes has stated that he seen her. Then its probable that he knew what to say. Which was thats not her. He knew the time of that video didn't matter since she was seen by her siblings after that.

Unless she had on the same clothing as AJ on the day that him and AJ seen each other.

Why bother doing that?
That makes no sense.
IMO they see a girl that looks like AJ.
Also IMO they suspect WH

Why not go to MOM? Because they already know who it is!
Just my 2 cents here.

LE does stuff like that all the time. Say something they know is wrong, and that they know the person being questioned must know is wrong, and then gauge the reaction.

Example: If you stole my car at 10 am in the morning, and I came to you and said, "Man, Eileen, yesterday afternoon, at around 5 pm, I was driving my car and I had a damned flat!"...wouldn't YOU, having been the one who stole my car, and knowing that it was impossible for what I was saying to be true, have a reaction?

Not saying that's what happened, or even that I think that's what happened...just saying it's entirely possible.

The Azaelia inn and the sports bar are across the street and the hotel is close also.

No, I meant across E Little Creek, not Halprin. I was just trying to remember if there was a 7-11 on E Little Creek, across from the hotel. But, there isn't...so nevermind.

Mother Knows Best. So you are right. They just wanted his reaction. It was a test. If her sisters notice different clothing that morning then they figured Wes would notice it too. They may have wanted to see how quick he pointed her out.

But since that video was made prior to the tine that Wes has stated that he seen her. Then its probable that he knew what to say. Which was thats not her. He knew the time of that video didn't matter since she was seen by her siblings after that.

Unless she had on the same clothing as AJ on the day that him and AJ seen each other.

Well, that sure might explain WH's creepy statements and nervous chatter about her hair and prewrap. Of course, we can only speculate. Maybe it was AJ on the video, maybe it wasn't. We have no way of knowing for certain one way or the other. Unless LE cares to share the video with us, which I'm guessing they don't. ;)

I think now we all understand why the Hadsell family just expected the public's help without being expected to disclose the facts.

As I've said before and WILL say again, I don't give a rat's butt what's going on in your home life, married life, work life, etc., if your kid is missing BE HONEST upfront and tell the police absolutely EVERYTHING. If hubby is a coke head, say it. If he doesn't like it that you've said that, too stinking bad. If you've had a fight with your kid, ADMIT it. If your kid took off at 2am, DON'T tell LE they left at 4:30pm because you're playing the CYA game.

If you're playing THAT game, your focus is on you, not your kid. And in this case, I think lots of the extended family and friends have been assisting the lies.

It's HIGH time they just all come clean, if they really want AJ to be found. Drop the crap, tell the truth and let's really bring AJ home. Amen?

:cheers::clap:

There's only one thing that makes me think that was AJ on the video, and that's the fact that he tried so hard to convince us it wasn't her. If it wasn't her, I don't think he would have even mentioned it.

Hi everyone long time no see. I wish it was under better circumstances.

I just read the interview in an attempt to get up to speed on this case and all I can say is wow!

I cannot tell if WH is hopped up on drugs during the interview, if hes nervous because he's guilty, or if he has a mental illness.

Perhaps it is all three, but his grief notwithstanding, I see a very disorganized and unintelligent mind at work here. He contradicts himself several times in the interview and then threatens "someone" with bodily harm.....in front of hundreds and perhaps thousands of witnesses.

As a father myself, I can certainly agree with his rage but I doubt I would make so blatant a threat.

I also wouldnt leak information to a reporter that might compromise the investigation.

The other thing thats troubling, are the pieces of the credit card found so near her house....on two occasions.

If someone took the time to cut up a credit card, that would mean that AJ was either unconscious, immobilized or worse, as that is something that would take a fair bit of concentration and two hands to do IMO.

It doesnt make sense that it would be done while fleeing the house either.Why would someone go to the trouble of driving back by the house on possibly two separate occasions unless they were doing it to taunt someone that lived in the house? Seems to me the risk of being caught would be too great.

Definitely a lot of unanswered questions here and my heart goes out to this beautiful young girls family. I hope for all of their sake that she is found soon.

March 5, 2:45

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=793209930767237&substory_index=0&id=793056607449236

If I'm not supposed to link like this or if I did it wrong, I apologize.
The font on the flier posted at 9:05 last night are larger but if you compare them side by side, they really aren't that different.

Okay. Noted, I stand corrected!

Thank you!

:)

The wording "We just want her home safe!" stood out to me more distinctly in the latest flyer because it was in *red*.

There's only one thing that makes me think that was AJ on the video, and that's the fact that he tried so hard to convince us it wasn't her. If it wasn't her, I don't think he would have even mentioned it.

I'm on the fence. I look at what little info we have, and I think it was her on the video. I look at what little evidence we have a second time, and I think it wasn't her.

I honestly just can't form an opinion on that.

Hi everyone long time no see. I just read the interview in an attempt to get up to speed on this case and all I can say is wow!

I cannot tell if MH is hopped up on drugs during the interview, if hes nervous because he's guilty, or if he has a mental illness.

Perhaps it is all three, but his grief notwithstanding, I see a very disorganized and unintelligent mind at work here. He contradicts himself several times in the interview and then threatens "someone" with bodily harm.....in front of hundreds and perhaps thousands of witnesses.

As a father myself, I can certainly agree with his rage but I doubt I would make so blatant a threat.

I also wouldnt leak information to a reporter that might compromise the investigation.

The other thing thats troubling, are the pieces of the credit card found so near her house....on two occasions.

If someone took the time to cut up a credit card, that would mean that AJ was either unconscious, immobilized or worse, as that is something that would take a fair bit of concentration and two hands to do IMO.

It doesnt make sense that it would be done while fleeing the house either.Why would someone go to the trouble of driving back by the house on possibly two separate occasions unless they were doing it to taunt someone that lived in the house? Seems to me the risk of being caught would be too great.

Definitely a lot of unanswered questions here and my heart goes out to this beautiful young girls family. I hope for all of their sake that she is found soon.

BBM

Oh, you don't have to choose just one, trust me. Plenty of evidence to support all 3.

As for running the risk of being caught at the house, WH and JH had only been separated for 3 weeks. Neighbors would have thought nothing of WH being there at the house, imo.

Hi everyone long time no see. I just read the interview in an attempt to get up to speed on this case and all I can say is wow!

I cannot tell if MH is hopped up on drugs during the interview, if hes nervous because he's guilty, or if he has a mental illness.

Hey you, WB to WS, zapped!

Have to agree I lived less then a mile from the banque (I go to line dance!) And it takes about 15 tops! Plus I lived in military housing on the far side and my bff lives on halprin close to the dead end and 15 tops! Walking with 3 small kids... I also know walking cut through one from behind 7-11 weaves through to hotel. Jmo.

I used to line dance, too (Atlanta) and Dobbins AFB was close by - thanks for the memories! Plus AJ could have easily gone there; I mean, if she didn't go to her boyfriend (heard they were kind on the outs), maybe she would call WH. Maybe she wasn't against staying up all night? But then, there's the rub....IDK.

Just imagine for a minute...if we took out everything that WH has said, what would we have about AJ missing? Basically nothing. Which makes it very difficult to try and figure out, where are you AJ? We have so little information to work off of; hence the reason for us speculating and trying to piece together the pieces of the puzzle, but in all actuality, we have very few pieces of the puzzle to even work with. It's like buying a puzzle in a box, getting it all put together, to find that one piece is missing, and what is a puzzle all put together with one piece missing...it's not complete. Well, here in this puzzle, we have (IMO) many, many pieces missing. Yet the truth is out there somewhere and we need to find AJ. What else can we do to help piece this puzzle together? So, so sad. Such a beautiful young lady who deserved so much more. Our prayers are with you AJ.

Yes, one piece is missing, and then you figure out there are pieces of other puzzles scrambled in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99