Deceased/Not Found VA - Bethany Decker, 21, Ashburn, 29 Jan 2011 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Truthfully, some men stationed in IRAQ have tons of time to kill on the internet, while eating their subway sandwiches and drinking Sobe.
It depends on where they are deployed . Some are allowed 30 min a day... some not for days at a time. But I was surprised at how often my daughter was able to "chat"
with her hubby and his friends overseas. Some have LOTS OF FREE TIME!

MOO :cow:

Isn't he in Afghanistan? (It may not matter all that much as far as the amount of spare time they would have, but I don't really know).

She is believed to be five months pregnant with her boyfriend's child.

She and her husband have a 17-month-old son...

http://centreville.patch.com/articl...ork-from-centreville-home-in-missing-mom-case

Bethany would have gotten pregnant right around the time Baby K turned 1 year old.

I would imagine that time period would be pretty memorable... and narrowing down where the husband was would be much easier. (Was he there for the baby's birthday? If not, he probably wasn't around to make another baby either.)

If they were not getting along, if he had training to do before he deployed... that might explain how they are so sure who's baby it is.

I did hear on NG the other night (no link, sorry) that there was maybe a week difference from when he left last time for Afghanistan and when she would have become pregnant, so it could be cutting it really close, unless of course she was not having relations with her husband-that would make it certain.

I have just heard he left in October and she would have become pregnant in September or October. Probably late September/Early October, IF we assume that 4 months and 5 months pregnant are EXACT numbers.

If she was actually 4 months and 2 weeks pregnant when she disappeared, then conception would be earlier. We just don't have enough information. She did appear pregnant in the pictures from Hawaii... at only 4 months...

A week difference by itself, is not enough to be certain who is the father. Would one week be enough for you to say, this baby isn't my husbands... it is my boyfriend's? (Obviously you wouldn't be likely to be in that situation... but it likely wouldn't be enough of a time difference for you to decide that less than 4 months into the pregnancy.)

An ultrasound is also an estimate... a baby can be measuring more than a week off... that wouldn't be conclusive.

So Bethany told her family for some reason that she was sure it was the boyfriend's baby. I don't think she would have done that if it was a one week difference... that's a pretty bold statement to make, especially if she told her husband too.

I think we will find that the husband left earlier than we think, for training or something... or that he wasn't sleeping with her or was using protection. Something that would make the length of time more than one week.

I could be wrong though... maybe she just "knew' it was the boyfriend's baby...

would be interesting to see the florensic astrology on this case. There are alot of inconsistancies

I have just heard he left in October and she would have become pregnant in September or October. Probably late September/Early October, IF we assume that 4 months and 5 months pregnant are EXACT numbers.

If she was actually 4 months and 2 weeks pregnant when she disappeared, then conception would be earlier. We just don't have enough information. She did appear pregnant in the pictures from Hawaii... at only 4 months...

A week difference by itself, is not enough to be certain who is the father. Would one week be enough for you to say, this baby isn't my husbands... it is my boyfriend's? (Obviously you wouldn't be likely to be in that situation... but it likely wouldn't be enough of a time difference for you to decide that less than 4 months into the pregnancy.)

An ultrasound is also an estimate... a baby can be measuring more than a week off... that wouldn't be conclusive.

So Bethany told her family for some reason that she was sure it was the boyfriend's baby. I don't think she would have done that if it was a one week difference... that's a pretty bold statement to make, especially if she told her husband too.

I think we will find that the husband left earlier than we think, for training or something... or that he wasn't sleeping with her or was using protection. Something that would make the length of time more than one week.

I could be wrong though... maybe she just "knew' it was the boyfriend's baby...

You wrote exactly what I'd been thinking. Scientific guesstimations at best. If a girl know exactly when her last cycle was, I think the calculations are little more accurate. However, if you're not trying to get pregnant, most people don't keep up with their cycle calendar. The dates and measurements could be off as much as 3 weeks or so. I don't think we have enough information to determine the paternity of this unborn baby.

Do the authorities not really know very much or are they totally on to what happened and are just keeping things very close to the vest. It still puzzles me though, why it took her family so long to report her missing.

would be interesting to see the florensic astrology on this case. There are alot of inconsistancies

I agree. Does someone want to request a chart? Do we have Bethany's DOB? I don't remember reading it, but I'm sure it's here somewhere.

Isn't he in Afghanistan? (It may not matter all that much as far as the amount of spare time they would have, but I don't really know).

Yes he is in Afghanistan. The whole facebook thing overseas really depends on the unit they are serving with over their and their mission. My husband is allowed more emails than calls but no facebook at all. All of his emails are checked before I actually get them and visa versa, they have the network set up that way and no they don't need to know our email addresses. They have their ways. So yeah, Emile could have access but he also could not have access and anything he does can one way or the other (either in real time or later) be checked because it isn't like it's his own little network he is using.

has anyone found a birth date for bethany? i have looked everywhere and cant find one... tia

Marriage records are public public record right? I could just go and pull that up from the courthouse right?

Marriage records are public public record right? I could just go and pull that up from the courthouse right?

I looked up Virginia's vital statistic rules. If I'm reading correctly, it says that birth records are only available to the public 100 years after the event. Of course, immediate family has access w/ valid ID at any time. Other records, such as death, marriage and divorce are available 50 years after the event, unless immediate relative.

Here's the link to the info from the state of VA: http://www.vdh.state.va.us/vital_records/index.htm

I tried Ancestry, but I don't have a membership, so what I can access is limited. I also tried through Classmates.com. Nothing there either. I don't think we've had anyone post who is a friend that would have the info or could get it. We may be out of luck. I can't believe this hasn't been released on a missing person flyer or something.

I tried Ancestry, but I don't have a membership, so what I can access is limited. I also tried through Classmates.com. Nothing there either. I don't think we've had anyone post who is a friend that would have the info or could get it. We may be out of luck. I can't believe this hasn't been released on a missing person flyer or something.

I have a friend who does has a family member who is friends with family members but I cant call her until tomorrow. Is there no national missing person case info that would have it listed? NCMP or is she listed on Namus?

all i have is that she has on her myspace is that she is a taurus... i cant find anything for her or her hubby... her maiden name is littlejohn...

I have a friend who does has a family member who is friends with family members but I cant call her until tomorrow. Is there no national missing person case info that would have it listed? NCMP or is she listed on Namus?

thats where i first looked. its crazy that i cant even find a flyer to print and hang up anywhere!! frustrating :/

here we have a case of a young mother who doesn't even go see her husband off when he goes back to talibanistan, she has a bf on the side who's likely suspect.
her site for her was shut down do to it possibly starting to harm an investigation.

i'd put my money on the bf did it. maybe he didn't want to have to pay for a kid if it really was his. what if bethany was telling the boyfriend she would divorce her husband and be with the bf. then bf thinks i don't want all this responsibility.

my prayers for her husband, while he's risking his life overseas, his wife is messing around with the wrong person, and is now missing and the outcome likely won't be good.

u would think someone would be shouting from the rooftops about their missing daughter and willing to provide any info to help people find her. I dunno what to say about this family. It's like they are either in denial or trying to save face. I have a deadbeat crackhead sister, but if she came up missing then so be it. Crack head yes, horrible momma, check, but if she was murdered I would still put her face everywhere and not try to pretend that everything was all roses in her life.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/local...-police-someone-posed-missing-mother-facebook
Loudoun County sheriff's deputies searched the home of Bethany Decker's boyfriend, and investigators believe someone has posed as the 21-year-old missing mother from Ashburn on her Facebook page since she disappeared.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/local...e-posed-missing-mother-facebook#ixzz1G8UHD761

http://www.michellesigona.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bethany-DeckerMissing/196348770385320?ref=nf
FB page for missing Bethany.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member