GUILTY VA - Corrine Huddleston, 20, found deceased, Prince George County, 6 Oct 2020 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
She is described as 5 feet 5 inches with brown eyes, brown hair and several tattoos. "Prince George Police are actively investigating this case and have reason to believe that Corrine may be in danger," officials said.

Police: Missing Prince George woman may be in danger

Prince George County Police Department

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE...

October 14, 2020

(Prince George, VA) – ATTEMPT TO LOCATE: ENDANGERED MISSING PERSON

Prince George County Police are seeking information on the whereabouts of Corrine Lee Huddleston of South Prince George. Corrine is a 20 year old, white female, 5’5” in height, 100 LBS, brown eyes & hair, with a light complexion. She has several tattoos as shown in the attached picture. Prince George Police are actively investigating this case and have reason to believe that Corrine may be in danger.

Police are asking anyone with information regarding this case to call the Prince George Police Department at (804) 733-2773 or Crime Solvers at (804) 733-2777. You can also text-a-tip anonymously. Simply add "274637 (CRIMES)" to your Contacts list on your cellular phone and then text "igotcha" along with your message/tip.

121612334_3399994003426481_8738642015386909353_n.jpg

$10,000 reward offered in missing person's case: 'Just bring our kid home'

A $10,000 reward is now being offered in the case of Corrine Huddleston. The 20-year-old Prince George County resident was reported missing nearly two weeks ago.

"We love you. We just want you to come home," Huddleston's stepmother Shera Gormley said Monday. "When you come home, we're not going to ever let you go."

So far, the police investigation has revealed Huddleston left a home on Laural Springs Road in Prince George County on the night of October 6. She never arrived at her next destination.

A $10,000 reward is now being offered in the case of Corrine Huddleston. The 20-year-old Prince George County resident was reported missing nearly two weeks ago.

"We love you. We just want you to come home," Huddleston's stepmother Shera Gormley said Monday. "When you come home, we're not going to ever let you go."

So far, the police investigation has revealed Huddleston left a home on Laural Springs Road in Prince George County on the night of October 6. She never arrived at her next destination.
BBM...has anyone said where her next destination was?

Oh man. I was just on the search fb page and wow what a gong show.
Every time people try to talk about what could have happened, the family/page deletes or shuts everything down because they say that all that matters is that they find her. “It’s not about drama, it’s about corinne”...I don’t exactly know what this drama is but if WS has taught me anything, “drama”=leads.
There’s some sus action going on and there seems to be way too much focus on praying to god and way too little focus on what could have happened and who could have been involved.

this doesn’t look good

Imo

IMO The step-mom's comment is definitely directed at someone (or some people) and she sounds confident that Corrine didn't disappear on her own.

Yup... Sounds like there’s a group of people that are involved, trying to cover their behinds. My opinion is they need to search the now abandoned house she was last seen at and grill the people who were living there at the time. JMO

I know this is probably a long shot, but a car was found in a local state park today, burned out with human remains inside. It's only a little over an hour from Prince George County. I am keeping eyes on this story. Body has been sent for autopsy.

Human remains found in burned car in Appomattox County
Good news. The article was updated and says they belong to a missing person from Bedford county. And ther is a man missing from Bedford. So I’m guessing it’s not her. JMO

I don’t exactly know what this drama is but if WS has taught me anything, “drama”=leads.
Respectfully snipped by me...I agree with your entire comment, but "drama = leads" had me shouting in agreement at my screen. Any of us who have been on WS for a while know that there is often (not always, but often) a sparkling grain of truth hidden in the cesspool of Facebook drama.

Login • Instagram

In 2018 she was in a treatment center. Poor thing. Not that substances had anything to do with her disappearance, just trying to paint a picture of who she is as a person.

From her ig I’ve learned: She’s a young queer woman. Likes hip hop and country. Struggled with substance abuse. Loved her brother. Religious family. A couple of her friends have passed away (one of her tattoos is a tribute).

Login • Instagram

In 2018 she was in a treatment center. Poor thing. Not that substances had anything to do with her disappearance

I'd bet drugs most definitively had something to do with her disappearance and explains her family's desire to shut down any info about her "lifestyle."

I hope she didn't OD that night she supposedly was going to walk home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcbell
Back