GUILTY VA - Corrine Huddleston, 20, found deceased, Prince George County, 6 Oct 2020 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -
November 12, 2020

(Prince George, VA) – 2nd DEGREE MURDER ARREST MADE IN RELATION TO MISSING PERSON INVESTIGATION.

As a result of an extensive, ongoing investigation, Prince George County Police, during the early morning hours of November 12, 2020, located human remains in a wooded area in Surry County. Police are working with the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner to positively identify the remains. Investigators do believe the remains are that of Corrine Lee Huddleston. Corrine, a 20 year old female, of South Prince George County, was first reported missing in October of 2020.

On November 12, 2020 Prince George County Police arrested Benjamin Franklin Chiarky (see page 2) for the murder of Corrine Lee Huddleston. Chiarky was also arrested for felony conspire to distribute a schedule IV drug and for failure to comply with terms and conditions of probation. Chairky is currently being held at the Riverside Regional Jail with no bond.

The Prince George County Police Department is working collaboratively with the Surry County Sheriff’s Office in regards to this ongoing investigation. Police are asking anyone with information regarding this case to call the Prince George Police Department at (804) 733-2773 or Crime Solvers at (804) 733-2777. You can also text-a-tip anonymously. Simply add "274637 (CRIMES)" to your Contacts list on your cellular phone and then text "igotcha" along with your message/tip.

Benjamin Franklin Chiarky – Arrestee
31 years of age
12000 block of Colonial Trail West
Spring Grove, VA

Attachments

• 19AA21E4-5A3A-4161-865D-DCF92AE91F3B.png
    19AA21E4-5A3A-4161-865D-DCF92AE91F3B.png
    390.5 KB · Views: 34
ADMIN NOTE:

Posts about Chiarky that pre-date the above post containing the official LE information in MSM have been removed.

It is against WS rules to sleuth/name someone who has not been officially identified by LE to be a POI or suspect in the case at hand. Members may sleuth them AFTER they have been officially named by LE as the POI, not before.

NOV 12, 2020
Prince George Police believe they have found body of missing 20-year-old; suspect arrested
[...]

Police Chief W. Keith Early said human remains found early Thursday morning are believed to be those of 20-year-old Corrine Lee Huddleston, who went missing Oct. 9 from her south Prince George home. Early said police are awaiting word on a positive identification from the state medical examiner's office.

Meanwhile, police have arrested a 31-year-old Surry County man in connection with the death. Benjamin Franklin Chiarky, of the 12000 block of Colonial Trail West in Spring Grove, has been charged with second-degree murder, conspiracy to distribute a schedule 4 drug and failure to comply with probation conditions. Chiarky is being held without bond at Riverside Regional Jail in Prince George.

b63fea5c-1c82-450d-8162-edee77f85652-Chiarky.jpg

[...]

She was found only 40 mins from her county.

My theory:
She’d only been around him in a group. She called him for a ride and being alone for the first time together, he tried something. She rejected him, he got angry.

I just wanna know what the timeline is here. They are charging him with murder even though they hadn’t even confirmed it was her? Was he a poi and he led them there?

jmo

poor Corrine.

My theory:
She’d only been around him in a group. She called him for a ride and being alone for the first time together, he tried something. She rejected him, he got angry.

I just wanna know what the timeline is here. They are charging him with murder even though they hadn’t even confirmed it was her? Was he a poi and he led them there?

jmo

poor Corrine.
In some jurisdictions, dealers can be charged with second degree murder in overdose deaths. Could explain the conspiracy to distribute charge along with the 2nd degree murder charge. Just a thought.

My theory:

jmo

poor Corrine.

I also got the impression that he might have led them to her body since the discovery and news of an arrest were so close together. JMO of course.

I wonder what the probation violation was. He was out of jail for abduction and rape (can’t find the website to look it up on. I just have a screenshot I got from Facebook. I can’t figure out how to search inmates ugh)...maybe it was just no drugs and no being alone with women or something? Is the latter a thing?

I was wondering why they kept mentioning his home address but now it makes sense. It was already public since he’s a sex offender. And maybe it’s a nod...people on fb were speculating and telling cops to search that house iirc. Dunno where to look for it cuz everything re: Corrine is now all about the murder charge.
Moo

I can’t get over how sad this is. I really wasn’t expecting it to turn out this sad.

I dunno how to directly link to his records so I hope this is allowed but if you visit Virginia Judiciary Online Case Information System and search Benjamin Chiarky, it comes up.

His recent crimes started up in August

08 09 2020: FAIL TO RETURN RENTAL
10 02 2020: SELL/DISTRIB SCH IV DRUG (CONSPIRE)
10 05 2020: MURDER 2ND DEGREE
10 14 2020: FELON POSS WPN/AMMO (NOT GUN)

Gross imo

Jasmine is another missing girl in the area. She’s from Chesterfield, not far from where Corrine was from. Chesterfield is about an hour away from where BFC lives and you just have to take the 95. I’m pretty sure her car was found just off the 95. Which could be a coincidence. Hopewell, where Corrine was said to be heading, is smack dab in the middle of Spring Grove and Chesterfield. Jasmine went missing and then a few days later he failed to return a rental. I don’t know my geography and I don’t know if it’s anything but it could be something. I’d post about it on her thread but I think it would go against TOS? jmo it seems a little fishy. Maybe he had something to do with her disappearance and thought he could “get away with it again”?
moo

I wonder what the probation violation was. He was out of jail for abduction and rape (can’t find the website to look it up on. I just have a screenshot I got from Facebook. I can’t figure out how to search inmates ugh)...maybe it was just no drugs and no being alone with women or something? Is the latter a thing?

I was wondering why they kept mentioning his home address but now it makes sense. It was already public since he’s a sex offender. And maybe it’s a nod...people on fb were speculating and telling cops to search that house iirc. Dunno where to look for it cuz everything re: Corrine is now all about the murder charge.
Moo

I can’t get over how sad this is. I really wasn’t expecting it to turn out this sad.
Respectfully bolded by me...I feel the same way. I feel like my heart has been ripped out and I can't stop crying. I didn't know her, but the pain I feel right now is unbearable. I cannot begin to imagine what her family is going through.

Respectfully bolded by me...I feel the same way. I feel like my heart has been ripped out and I can't stop crying. I didn't know her, but the pain I feel right now is unbearable. I cannot begin to imagine what her family is going through.
Imo, what I got from the family was that LE wasn’t very communicative and they felt like they were on their own. They felt like they weren’t doing enough or telling them how much they were looking etc. It was a huge community effort organizing searches etc. It was all grass roots. I’ve heard families of missing people say before that they know that they have to keep things close to their vests, but just for the cops to pop in every once in a while and say “we haven’t forgotten about you” or “we are still looking” etc would mean the world.
The good thing is that they’re a really religious community and I’ve been to super Christian funerals before where they speak a lot of the person being “finally home now”. I think that her being with “god” might give them some comfort.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raja5367
Back