VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I am not related to Raz.. if so I would know her first name and alot more.. :( I am Indian not Spanish Like Raz.. I just became addicted to this case because my ex is an Horrorcore Rapper.

I'm pretty sure Raz is Hispanic Indian. That's sort of one of my sub-specialties. Identifying linguistic and ethnic origins. Hey! Did I hear one of you SNORING...??? :)

Where did you ever come up with that photo??

Hey, on a separate tack, I was bopping around the net this evening, looking for something else besides this thread :), and I realized... I just love Dexter. Anyone else? Woo-oo-eee....

I got the photo off her profile..

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=Razakel+[SKR]+[HAPPY+BDAY+MIKEY!]%27s+Profile&fr=moz35&u=vids.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dvids.individual%26VideoID%3D4315206&w=razakel+skr+happy+bday+%22b+day%22+mikey+profile&d=UBCuDt29Tu3o&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=n.TzbYx9j629N43vvqlvgQ--

look to ur right and it was once her main photo for myspace.

Wow you are guys are good! But uh something just occured to me. What about the whole parental advisory sticker. How does it apply to the internet? I mean these guys audience are underage kids who are the most impressionable. What new implications if any does it have to myspace? I mean i can understand Sam freely displaying his music but what about the skr camp or any other artist? I can remember when i was younger that wasnt allowed to buy a certain CD beacuse of the parental label.

I'm pretty sure Raz is Hispanic Indian. That's sort of one of my sub-specialties. Identifying linguistic and ethnic origins. Hey! Did I hear one of you SNORING...??? :)

well i'm not Hispanic Indian..

well i'm not Hispanic Indian..

Well... Though we now distinguish Hispanic Indians and Native Americans, they were all part of just the Americas at some point. But, no matter. Jus' sayin'. :)

Well... Though we now distinguish Hispanic Indians and Native Americans, they were all part of just the Americas at some point. But, no matter. Jus' sayin'. :)

ok.. but i'm also japanese.(mother is)

NativeGirl--Is the pic in your avatar actually you? If so--I want you and I want you now. Don't monkey around with me--I'm not in the mood. I take it you're kinda related to Raz. I think all this stuff is pretty extreme, but back in the 60's I was fairly extreme. My son tells me about the Norwegian Black Metal bands & stuff. My take on the Sam issue is that he had extremely high expectations--went to Va. and got his nose rubbed in doo doo--saw the other guys and realized they were bigger, better lookin and more talented. The girls were gonna go with them--not him. He realized that he was pretty far down the food chain. It was extremely humiliating and as stated earlier "the straw that broke the camel's back.

You know i have tried to listen to this whole genre from their bigger names and down to those who had ties to the suspected killer. AND I JUST DONT GET IT. I mean Sam's stuff sounds a lot better than a lot of the stuff that supposedly sells in this genre. I mean, hey Sam must have had just a little bit of pimpin to be making out with another chick at the festival. The ratio of women to men didnt look too lucrative. TOTAL SAUSAGE FEST!!!

:devil::angel::devil::angel::devil::angel::devil:

You know i have tried to listen to this whole genre from their bigger names and down to those who had ties to the suspected killer. AND I JUST DONT GET IT. I mean Sam's stuff sounds a lot better than a lot of the stuff that supposedly sells in this genre. I mean, hey Sam must have had just a little bit of pimpin to be making out with another chick at the festival. The ratio of women to men didnt look too lucrative. TOTAL SAUSAGE FEST!!!

:devil::angel::devil::angel::devil::angel::devil:

I think he made out with that other chick to maybe make emma jealous.

This has been a great group of sleuths, I dont think I have ever seen such a great group come together on this forum before. We may have to have a renuinion someday.

It will be sort of sad when it is all over as I have enjoyed all of you.

Funny you should post that at this time ... I was just thinking the same last night. We 'work' together, spend time together, debate our passions, learn a good bit about each other and then BAM, no more contact. Very odd feeling, indeed!

I cannot believe Sicktanick is coming out with a new record.

If Sicktanick was smart, he'd be talking to a lawyer right now.

And people are wondering how this horrible event effects Sick ... I'd say it will double his sales ... people that had not heard of him now have, his website has been all over the media, not to mention all of his 'Disciples' wanting to back he and Raz and let them know they have not deserted SKR. Sounds like murder connected to the record label is the best thing for business :(

I think he made out with that other chick to maybe make emma jealous.

Yeah maybe so, but i was attacked by a former girlfriend and afterwords i spoke to her again. She apoligized and explained that she just lost it when she saw a smile on face after she was insulting me just right after i told her that she should leave. I was smiling because this girl is talkin **** and i had already had an admirer who was ready to come next. I bet Sam saw the same thing.

I think it's very likely he had his own key. The parents were divorced, but he was a minister, which seems like someone you could probably trust with your keys, especially if he's your daughter's father and might need them in an emergency.

Very small correction ... I believe they were separated, not divorced. And, I think he would have keys, too. I wonder if Mark lived in the house with them as a family and moved out, or if Mom moved there at the time of separation and the family lived elsewhere prior. Anyone know?

Yeah maybe so, but i was attacked by a former girlfriend and afterwords i spoke to her again. She apoligized and explained that she just lost it when she saw a smile on face after she was insulting me just right after i told her that she should leave. I was smiling because this girl is talkin **** and i had already had an admirer who was ready to come next. I bet Sam saw the same thing.

well I guess your former girlfriend was really into you.. this was not the case with Emma being into Sam..

Very small correction ... I believe they were separated, not divorced. And, I think he would have keys, too. I wonder if Mark lived in the house with them as a family and moved out, or if Mom moved there at the time of separation and the family lived elsewhere prior. Anyone know?

Have you noticed that in many reports, it says that Mark and Debra were "estranged"? They certainly do not seem to have been estranged as they had traveled to Michigan together, for example. "Estranged" implies hostile or at least indifferent aspects to the separation. I'm not under that impression at all--they at least must have been working cooperatively where Emma was concerned.

I can't wait until they announce the people that received the photos/videos they brought up. If anyone remembers I brought up text messages with people having knowledge of the murders well prior to the date reported. I honestly hope they are charged with accessory to murder. Sam was, and I still consider a friend. I can understand moments of insanity, and forgive that. But to glorify and contact others to show off what he has done is another story.

That pixy girl has issues. The issues she is having here are like the ones on most sites she visits. Not to be mean to her, but she needs to unplug her internet. Then hopefully she can get her life on track.

...man,reading all the stuff about sick's mom really got to me....i can totally understand where he's coming from....i had to listen to hours worth of slayer and kreator and cradle of filth to deal with that story...
...also never once in this did i see sick or raz or anyone with skr do or say anything that should make anyone despise them,they're just kids dealing with their own demons,horror is a real factor in so many lives,sick and raz aside from within their music they're not hurting anyone,on the contrary they're giving support to others who have those feelings inside,it's not their fault that some people are too damn weak to deal with their rages.....sam did this all by himself,he threw a big grown up tamper tantrum,i pretty much think that what rage murders are ,toddlers throw tantrums when they can't express what it is they really want and need and they're not getting it...
4 precious lifes where taken because sam threw a fit.....
i'm getting more and more angry about him,it's just hard to hate him with that baby face,he seriously looks like he's 14

...man,reading all the stuff about sick's mom really got to me....i can totally understand where he's coming from....i had to listen to hours worth of slayer and kreator and cradle of filth to deal with that story...
...also never once in this did i see sick or raz or anyone with skr do or say anything that should make anyone despise them,they're just kids dealing with their own demons,horror is a real factor in so many lives,sick and raz aside from within their music they're not hurting anyone,on the contrary they're giving support to others who have those feelings inside,it's not their fault that some people are too damn weak to deal with their rages.....sam did this all by himself,he threw a big grown up tamper tantrum,i pretty much think that what rage murders are ,toddlers throw tantrums when they can't express what it is they really want and need and they're not getting it...
4 precious lifes where taken because sam threw a fit.....
i'm getting more and more angry about him,it's just hard to hate him with that baby face,he seriously looks like he's 14

Well if Sick & Raz never made music let's just think that Emma would more then likely be alive along with her Parents..Also Raz was the reason that Emma and Mel met...Mel would be here..and Sick was how Sam was brought into play...They met because of his music.. They are dealing with more stuff then demons I feel.. just pure evilness.. burning bibles on stages, crosses upside down, yelling hail Satan, underage girls on stage topless nude, drugs in hotel rooms along with kids, Raz with her nasty strap on.. makes no sense to me... I do not pitty SKR one bit... They are bad Role Models even for adults yet alone these kids that seem to worship them! PURE TRASH

You are mistaken claudicici. They had prior knowledge to the murders. You can pick up that Sam was in contact with people about the murders just by paying attention to the news. From what it sounds like he filmed the murder or photographed the dead bodies and sent them to people. Take a wild guess who those people are? Worst case the father would still be alive if those dirtbags didn't sit back and enjoy what happened. That is what pisses me off. They front like they are mourning for those girls. But knew through photos and/or video from that house. He surely didn't send that stuff to Hanna Montana.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM04_20091103-223004/303535/

First we have THIS from piXy:

Another artist who fell in love with the girls who was CRYING FOR DAYS and is a FRIEND OF PIXYs. Stitchmouth right?

Then we have THIS from piXy:

And THIS:

Does anyone want to draw a conclusion from this??? I think we just figured out who Emma was seeing after she left Sam and why Sam lost it (the texts likely making fun of him between Emma and this 'person'.)

NO i wasnt talking about Stitchmouth, its someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow