VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
l_3621cc61510248dd87ad2fb48ae5a939.jpg

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...2659486&imageID=44293602#a=2659486&i=41355733

From Comment

$***** U WANNA BE$
May 6, 2009 5:28 AM
SMOKE UP!!! SMOKE THAT GOOD GREEN !! HELL YEAH!!!
Comment Back - Send Message - Block User - Delete

Ms. Free Abortions [SKR…Melanie Wells
December 29, 2008 12:08 AM
just keep in mind, you n sick and phi are the only people ill smoke with. lol.

☠Live Like A Killah™☠
December 15, 2008 6:47 PM
awwww look at my keri and ragdoll

:) they look so innocent, but theyre not!!! lol...

I LOVE THEM THOUGH

I love you too, raz.

Twitty™ {☆Anek☆}Keri Frank
December 14, 2008 10:12 PM
:) yay♥
lol
Love you, Raz!!
*Keri*

RagD0LL[RazsDolly♥Queen…
December 13, 2008 5:16 AM
**** yes :D!!
we love youuuu :D

l_65ff2ef9f53644a48642d92bfb44e5e1.jpg

l_df006a98291a4876bed7d65c6f0bf90f.jpg
PHI & RAGDOLL

l_3c66c7a6d94c30eb8c99dcc715aea6d2.jpg

From Comment

Mortician
August 9, 2009 8:15 AM
Girls is stoned as ****. Sick got Scums face;o

GOFFY UNHOLY APOSTLE
June 21, 2008 2:34 PM
my sick shirt got ****ed up:(

RagD0LL[RazsDolly♥Queen…
June 20, 2008 6:23 PM
i look so stoned -.
-
but sick is the ****tt
and the shirt he was wearin was ****in great :)

-doll

l_23a76308a394bfa8c569a2af2e29b1da.jpg

l_87864c53d475aa192cfd1e2d8ecc0347.jpg

l_2c7c4469536362b12f90a5d4e0a25df3.jpg

Listing 1-3 of 3
An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again in a few minutes.
From Comment
Razakel [SKR] October 25, 2009 5:00 PM
yup. and?
LOTUSTwiztid Juggalo October 25, 2009 4:37 PM
aint dat syko sam
piXy[R.I.P Mel & Emma <&#8230;PiXy Whatever May 31, 2009 10:47 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwww Ribbit! lol
LiLdEmOnDoG [Out of Tow&#8230; February 4, 2009 5:05 PM
awwww i lovers you too razafrog! <3 ;]
From Comment

RagD0LL[RazsDolly&#9829;Queen&#8230;
July 2, 2009 11:06 AM
**** MY FACE!
that was THEEEE best night :D

August 31, 2008 7:57 PM
muahahah!
i love you **** loads raz!
i cant wait to see you again :D

-doll

muahahah!

-doll

l_a166550bc0f27e68f5755d73dcf339f7.jpg

No Lux has been Syniister's girlfriend for a longtime... they ae still together.. hopefully Pixy can come and confirm that it was not Syniister.. because I am sure it was no way him. I think Syniister is just scared ****less because he knew about the killings and did not report them and maybe he is thinking he could get jail time???

http://www.myspace.com/eviltemptresslette <---Lux Syniister's GF

l_55441ad641dab28bc921b78697ff6533.jpg

Sorry ladies... Syniister is taken... **** a groupie *****! <-- says that under photo

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=186969080&albumID=390865&imageID=16704094

l_3621cc61510248dd87ad2fb48ae5a939.jpg

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...2659486&imageID=44293602#a=2659486&i=41355733

From Comment

$***** U WANNA BE$
May 6, 2009 5:28 AM
SMOKE UP!!! SMOKE THAT GOOD GREEN !! HELL YEAH!!!

Ms. Free Abortions [SKR…Melanie Wells
December 29, 2008 12:08 AM
just keep in mind, you n sick and phi are the only people ill smoke with. lol.

&#9760;Live Like A Killah™&#9760;
December 15, 2008 6:47 PM
awwww look at my keri and ragdoll

:) they look so innocent, but theyre not!!! lol...

I LOVE THEM THOUGH

I love you too, raz.

Twitty™ {&#9734;Anek&#9734;}Keri Frank
December 14, 2008 10:12 PM
:) yay&#9829;
lol
Love you, Raz!!
*Keri*

RagD0LL[RazsDolly&#9829;Queen…
December 13, 2008 5:16 AM
**** yes :D!!
we love youuuu :D

l_65ff2ef9f53644a48642d92bfb44e5e1.jpg

l_df006a98291a4876bed7d65c6f0bf90f.jpg
PHI & RAGDOLL

l_3c66c7a6d94c30eb8c99dcc715aea6d2.jpg

From Comment

Mortician
August 9, 2009 8:15 AM
Girls is stoned as ****. Sick got Scums face;o

GOFFY UNHOLY APOSTLE
June 21, 2008 2:34 PM
my sick shirt got ****ed up:(

June 20, 2008 6:23 PM
i look so stoned -.
-
but sick is the ****tt
and the shirt he was wearin was ****in great :)

-doll

l_23a76308a394bfa8c569a2af2e29b1da.jpg

l_87864c53d475aa192cfd1e2d8ecc0347.jpg

l_2c7c4469536362b12f90a5d4e0a25df3.jpg

Listing 1-3 of 3
An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again in a few minutes.
From Comment
Razakel [SKR] October 25, 2009 5:00 PM
yup. and?
LOTUSTwiztid Juggalo October 25, 2009 4:37 PM
aint dat syko sam
piXy[R.I.P Mel & Emma <…PiXy Whatever May 31, 2009 10:47 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwww Ribbit! lol
LiLdEmOnDoG [Out of Tow… February 4, 2009 5:05 PM
awwww i lovers you too razafrog! <3 ;]
From Comment

July 2, 2009 11:06 AM
**** MY FACE!
that was THEEEE best night :D

muahahah!

-doll

muahahah!

-doll

l_a166550bc0f27e68f5755d73dcf339f7.jpg

Are these pix from the "Hell in the High Desert" event? Or ???

Are these pix from the "Hell in the High Desert" event? Or ???

Some of them have to be from SFTW since Emma is wearing a SFTW t shirt and the SFTW was the first time they had it.

I take issue with her wearing a Bob Marley shirt in pic 1, the man is about peace not gore.

Also, what stands out most is that Emma looks like a very UNHAPPY girl, or maybe just too stoned, but she doesnt look happy IMO.

She looks stoned and unhappy, but most of all she is probably only 15 years old here. What kind of people drink and smoke with 15 year olds and I hope to hell they get into some sort of trouble for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. They are depraved and heartless when they influence this confused and angry young girl fto obtain money by way of her hard working parents.

Note: almost identical polka dot ribbons in Emma's hair as in Lizette/Raz's hair in the commode/tampon photo. I really despise Lizette for influencing Emma in this way instead of telling her to get some therapy. It's not like Emma's parents were neglectful or abusive (that we know of) like perhaps some of these kids' parents were and probably even Lizette's. EGO. When you have no spiritual self, all you have is ego and it's all you live for. She really thinks she's the **it.

None of the people that may have been contacted by phone or seen groping someone at a concert are responsible for anything. They weren't there and can't prove it to be fact. Shirm's actions-IMO- were actually a pretty brave move--ie- Let's separate fact from fiction. Do you think he'd want people putting inverted crosses on his moms grave? I don't recall any of the Manson clan notifying relatives. He's got the cards he was dealt with.

She looks stoned and unhappy, but most of all she is probably only 15 years old here. What kind of people drink and smoke with 15 year olds and I hope to hell they get into some sort of trouble for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. They are depraved and heartless when they influence this confused and angry young girl fto obtain money by way of her hard working parents.

Note: almost identical polka dot ribbons in Emma's hair as in Lizette/Raz's hair in the commode/tampon photo. I really despise Lizette for influencing Emma in this way instead of telling her to get some therapy. It's not like Emma's parents were neglectful or abusive (that we know of) like perhaps some of these kids' parents were and probably even Lizette's. EGO. When you have no spiritual self, all you have is ego and it's all you live for. She really thinks she's the **it.

Emma's dad was an alcoholic before he became a minister according to some reports. Generally not too nice to be around alcoholics IME and if it is your dad it could be problematic.

None of the people that may have been contacted by phone or seen groping someone at a concert are responsible for anything. They weren't there and can't prove it to be fact. Shirm's actions-IMO- were actually a pretty brave move--ie- Let's separate fact from fiction. Do you think he'd want people putting inverted crosses on his moms grave? I don't recall any of the Manson clan notifying relatives. He's got the cards he was dealt with.

There's a lot of speculation that there was more involvement than this from the SKR team, but so far no evidence.

Drama has made a lot vague accusations while always avoiding coming out and saying anything specific. He knows about the messages, but won't say what was in them or who they were sent to exactly? Why? I think he knows less than he would like us to believe.

The picture with Raz and Emma certainly does not look like Raz is planning to have her offed later as some have rumored.

Anyway, I mostly agree with you here.

Everyone seems to think these are old pics of Emma but I am pretty sure we are looking at Emma and Mel a few days before they died as Emma is wearing a STFW t shirt and the STFW that they went to with Sam was the FIRST ONE ever put on, so unless SKR was selling those shirts long before the concert then I think we need to assume those are pics of Emma days before her death.

The top 2 look older as her hair is shorter with blue in it and the bottom ones at STFW she has longer RED/BLACK hair.

The only problem with this theory is that in the videos of the SFTW concert you can see Emma up front with what appears to be ALL PINK hair and certainly not this red/black combo we see here so PERHAPS SKR sold these shirts long before the concert??

Everyone seems to think these are old pics of Emma but I am pretty sure we are looking at Emma and Mel a few days before they died as Emma is wearing a STFW t shirt and the STFW that they went to with Sam was the FIRST ONE ever put on, so unless SKR was selling those shirts long before the concert then I think we need to assume those are pics of Emma days before her death.

The top 2 look older as her hair is shorter with blue in it and the bottom ones at STFW she has longer RED/BLACK hair.

The only problem with this theory is that in the videos of the SFTW concert you can see Emma up front with what appears to be ALL PINK hair and certainly not this red/black combo we see here so PERHAPS SKR sold these shirts long before the concert??

I've seen girls go through 3 costume changes at one party.

Melanie had Jim Beam in the now infamous STFW bathroom shot as well as in the first pic here.

Also I note that there is one picture here where Emma is smiling, and it's the one with the gentleman that uses the handle "Phi Roze" (which BTW is a pretty cool handle IMO. See my previous posting on the mathematical constant "phi")

Here's the chronology of hair and Emma in my opinion:

1) Black in back red in front - the oldest version
2) Pink with some purple
3) Red in back, not pink in front - that was the latest version and the one she died in.

I base this on the puffiness of her face. It looks like she lost some weight - if you look at the pictures with the purple in her hair you can see a more refined bone structure, almost like the tweener pudgy had wornn off and he face became more chiseled. She carried that into her pink hair phase and also started doing her make up consistently with the black enhancement in the front of the eyes.

2) Pink with some purple
3) Red in back, not pink in front - that was the latest version and the one she died in.

I base this on the puffiness of her face. It looks like she lost some weight - if you look at the pictures with the purple in her hair you can see a more refined bone structure, almost like the tweener pudgy had wornn off and he face became more chiseled. She carried that into her pink hair phase and also started doing her make up consistently with the black enhancement in the front of the eyes.

Also, I just have to point this out, rapid weight changes could indicate meth use. I've seen a few photos of horrorcore kids that appear to show the typical meth sores that people get from heavy use so we can hypothesize that meth is being used in the scene. Not at all surprising given the demographics of horrorcore.

2) Pink with some purple

You're such a girl! :)

No not surprising at all that these kids would use meth however, I happen to know that some weed will affect the appetite as well. A user I know well told me that the dirt weed of yesteryear that made him get the munchies has been replaced by better engineered stuff that actually supresses his appetite.

No not surprising at all that these kids would use meth however, I happen to know that some weed will affect the appetite as well. A user I know well told me that the dirt weed of yesteryear that made him get the munchies has been replaced by better engineered stuff that actually supresses his appetite.

Amazing. I live in California BTW. ;)

Hey, I have been following this case from the beginning, but prefer to read, rather than contribute, as you guys are quick on the ball! I know you guys were looking for court cases about ten pages back and I was able to find one for Andres Shrim, just a driving infraction, but it does give a dob.
http://www.nmcourts.gov/caselookup/app;jsessionid=9218039DCC1ECD18AFA9D8CB949AA566
Case number M-51-TR-200601256

I apologize if this has already been covered, it is hard to keep up with you guys!

The old marijuana was Mexican weed. It's Canabis sativa (I have a Biology degree-- thank you very much). The newer weed is Canabis indicas. It's from Affgan& Pakistan etc. It's much more narcotic in nature. Head high vs. Body high.

I haven't been on much lately, so I'm just gonna jump around a bit...

Hello old friends and welcome new posters. It's nice to see you all on here still keeping on with the keeping on. :)

You know... a couple of months back, when I was first trying to "profile" Sam, my mind kept on wondering off to the possibility that there would be photo and/or video documentation of the crime. The one thing that should have struck me is that it would be so simple to send a pix message to his cronies as proof of the deed. I wouldn't be shocked if he sent off such messages.

* Siinister (or however the Hell you spell his name) has done a total 180. He went from being tortured over the crime to pretty much indifferent... Something isn't adding up.

* In viewing the murder its self, I see an criminal evolution in an extremely short span of time. What's with the weapon switch, Sam. Did the 1st weapon you used to bludgeon the females offer a little less satisfaction than you had envisioned?

*"Experimentation" (the changing of the weapon, providing it wasn't just a matter of grabbing whatever was closest when the father came in) shows clearly that this turned into a game at some point... much like you would switch your weapon in a video game to see what kind of damage you can inflict with this, as opposed to that.

* I do not for one second believe that there was no element of sex/corpse abuse involved in this case. I've listened to his music, I've read his lyrics... I've submerged myself in his "world" for a few days at a time... It's a pretty f'n scary place to go..

* I offer this final little morsel (perhaps a poor choice of wording, given what I am about to say.)

I hear meat cleaver, I think cannibalism. It's a simple equation and a leap I am willing to make based on what I have heard in his music and just my gut feeling. I know, it sounds twisted, but that was the same reaction I got when I suggested he took photos/video..lol

* I am EXTREMELY interested to find out which bodies were located in which locations...

Hey, I have been following this case from the beginning, but prefer to read, rather than contribute, as you guys are quick on the ball! I know you guys were looking for court cases about ten pages back and I was able to find one for Andres Shrim, just a driving infraction, but it does give a dob.
http://www.nmcourts.gov/caselookup/app;jsessionid=9218039DCC1ECD18AFA9D8CB949AA566
Case number M-51-TR-200601256

I apologize if this has already been covered, it is hard to keep up with you guys!

Hey Jesikah welcome and good sleuthing. Shirm is pretty clean huh? It appears that citation was in violation of NM code on vehicle registration.

http://law.justia.com/newmexico/codes/nmrc/jd_66-3-1-52a1.html

So he's not even guilty of a moving violation.

I've had this citation before unfortunately, but in CA the fine was higher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413