VA - Dawn West, mom of 6, multiple stab wounds, slit throat, tattered clothing, Richmond, 7 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Dawn West was found Wednesday morning in an alley behind the Verizon building on Hull. The Richmond mother of six was found with knife wounds and her clothing was tattered and torn. She was last heard from around 1:30 Wednesday morning, about six hours before her body was found.

Body of mother of 6 found in brush on Richmond’s Southside

images

Dawn West was found Wednesday morning in an alley behind the Verizon building on Hull. The Richmond mother of six was found with knife wounds and her clothing was tattered and torn. She was last heard from around 1:30 Wednesday morning, about six hours before her body was found.

Body of mother of 6 found in brush on Richmond’s Southside

images

More from the article:
West was found Wednesday morning in an alley behind the Verizon building on Hull Street. The gruesome discovery was made by a woman who asked CBS 6 to hide her identity.

The woman also said that just last week, someone "sketchy" knocked on her door.

"They knocked and shouted, ‘This is your warning!" She said it scared her, so she called the police, who attributed the knock to transients who frequent the area behind her home.

Crime Insider sources said she was last heard from around 1:30 Wednesday morning, about six hours before her body was found.

Oh no. Six kids. Hopefully they are with their father. Getting off work late and attacked in an alley? so sad
There was a crime in Chicago where a well-known businessman was leaving a bar in a nice part of town, took a shortcut through an alley and was stabbed to death by a homeless person who had bunked down there for the night. So sorry to hear Holly met a violent death, her family will be devastated.

Oh no. Six kids. Hopefully they are with their father. Getting off work late and attacked in an alley?

I haven’t seen anything to suggest she was coming from work when she was attacked, has anyone else? I wonder if there are any bars or clubs in the immediate vicinity of the attack where she might’ve been seen earlier that night?

I haven’t seen anything to suggest she was coming from work when she was attacked, has anyone else? I wonder if there are any bars or clubs in the immediate vicinity of the attack where she might’ve been seen earlier that night?

It’s a rough area. There are some sketchy bars and clubs in the area. I rode by there and saw the yellow tape and police cars that morning. I missed my exit, and took that route to work. I have been down that road a thousand times, but not my usual route to work. Way out of the way.

Sad even as a mother of 6, the only reasons I can think press does not cover is if she was employed as what they perceive to be a lesser quality occupation. Or had habits in their view less than respectable.

A human lif is a human life. A woman, mother of 6 deserves to be treated with a basic dignity

Sad even as a mother of 6, the only reasons I can think press does not cover is if she was employed as what they perceive to be a lesser quality occupation. Or had habits in their view less than respectable.

A human lif is a human life. A woman, mother of 6 deserves to be treated with a basic dignity
Couldn’t agree more. I did find a couple articles in the local news. But honestly they weren’t worth sharing because it wasn’t really any new information. If this was a blonde hair, blue eyed beauty it would be all over social media, local and national news!!

Couldn’t agree more. I did find a couple articles in the local news. But honestly they weren’t worth sharing because it wasn’t really any new information. If this was a blonde hair, blue eyed beauty it would be all over social media, local and national news!!

Sad, but true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back