VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I was never really fence-sitting in this case, I'm curious to know who else might feel the way I do ATM. Early on (after the warrant for abduction) I kind of thought that maybe this was a case of JM taking HG home and something accidental occurring. Or if not accidental at least not premeditated. But since he ran from police and now with the report about the sexual assault allegations that caused him to be kicked out of University I am firmly on the side of premeditation. JMO of course

Yeah he probably was not going to take no for an answer.

I wonder if they tested his DNA to the Harrington case DNA

This guy sounds like a predator

I can't imagine that it was anything of Hannah's, I mean it seems that if was something that belonged to her we would have heard about it , it seems anyway. Was it not said about him wearing those white pants all the time, or something to that effect. jmo idk

Does anyone know if there was a mention to also look for Hannah's shoes and jewelry? I read she had been wearing a large watch and perhaps other jewelry. Anyone know any more about this? Seems strange that only her top and pants were mentioned to be on the lookout for.

I wonder if they tested his DNA to the Harrington case DNA

This guy sounds like a predator
the more we learn the more predatory JM seems. Of course innocent until proven. This is just my opinion

So do you reckon if they get his DNA and it's a match to the DNA on file for earlier cases charges would be filed against him quickly or will LE keep that private?
I'm sure they would announce it. Family of the missing would deserve an answer and rightfully so.

I'm sure they would announce it. Family of the missing would deserve an answer and rightfully so.

Also, they would need to add murder charges, depending on the match.

I understand why mods want to break things up into subforums- following every single post on the general forum is like a fulltime job! If there could be a general mod notice though of where to go for certain topics, it would be helpful though. It's def a hard job though and I and I'm sure many others certainly appreciate it!!!! :0) <3

. Good point. But if that was the case then all the more idiotic to take her to a restaurant/bar where he was well known by locals.

I think he may have assumed he was not going to have to rape Hannah. He saw Hannah dressed a tad provocative and probably thought she was easy, he approached her put his arm around her and she went with him and he assumed she would consensually have sex with him. When she said no he became violent.

If they find her body check under her fingernails for his DNA.

If you see what he looked like years ago he could easily fit the sketch. He grew dreads and became fat, very different, he was an athletic football player with short hair.

I certainly hope that JM is the missing link in other local cases. I think it would be excellent if they could pile on the charges. It would not surprise me if they ended up having dozens of things to throw at him. The more he's quaking in his boots, the more likely they can get a gravesite or at least a confession out of him. If there are accomplices, getting him to out them should be easy, as well, as long as they've got plenty of dirt.

Although I was never really fence-sitting in this case, I'm curious to know who else might feel the way I do ATM. Early on (after the warrant for abduction) I kind of thought that maybe this was a case of JM taking HG home and something accidental occurring. Or if not accidental at least not premeditated. But since he ran from police and now with the report about the sexual assault allegations that caused him to be kicked out of University I am firmly on the side of premeditation. JMO of course

The coincidences keep stacking up, and at this point I too feel it was premeditated. The sketch seems even more familiar now that we have a real face. Crazy or not, it would be surreal if they managed to wrap up a few cases with this one. Appearances change. Perhaps he realized after MH that he was that much closer to being ID'd, and changed his appearance drastically by gaining weight and growing dreads...

Does anyone know if there was a mention to also look for Hannah's shoes and jewelry? I read she had been wearing a large watch and perhaps other jewelry. Anyone know any more about this? Seems strange that only her top and pants were mentioned to be on the lookout for.

white shoes, no mention of jewellery.

a clear video of this mornings hearing for those that missed JM complain about his clothes and hard bed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2A6DLgApsg

Oh Absolutely with the Murder charges, I expect to see or hear that eventually, probably tomorrow iirc the second round of dna results are suppose to be back. jmo idk

--- Marking my place.

I'm on the road from now until Sunday, at least. Hoping to be able to check in and keep up.

Hoping that somehow, someway, Hannah will be found.

So do you reckon if they get his DNA and it's a match to the DNA on file for earlier cases charges would be filed against him quickly or will LE keep that private?
I think they know if it is a match right now. However, I bet they will get fresh DNA ..swabs etc. when he is returned to VA per a search warrant. The fresh DNA will then be matched with other cases I don't think they will issue an arrest warrant for any case before they charge him in HG's case. And, hopefully they will find her. I think they will file charges if any in her case. Then the other cases will be filed after. Why bother charging when I am quite sure he will be sitting in jail..no bond. If they do it now, his lawyer can demand a speedy trial. But, if they do match now,,you can bet a DA is putting their cases together now. JMO

--- Marking my place.

I'm on the road from now until Sunday, at least. Hoping to be able to check in and keep up.

Hoping that somehow, someway, Hannah will be found.

Me too, safe travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member