VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he changed his shirt because he or someone else spilled a drink on it. Normally drinks are not tossed in bars but heck, he was roughnecking with hamstring guy and yanking off boot girl's sock. Seems ample opportunity to get doused on purpose or not.

Yes, utterly vile and disgusting, specifically one with the name beginning with P. I blocked and reported the account the other day. I see twitter have done nothing about it though as with the #HannahGraham tag I still see people mentioning that individual.

I did the same the other day too (reported it) and haven't been back to check. SMH!

some things make sense, and some dont. however....innocent people dont run 1,300 miles away. innocent people WANT to explain thier whereabouts and actions in question. hes guilty of something.
Yes, probably he is guilty of 'something'. The fact is that he was home in his apartment when LE came with their warrant. He knew he was the last one seen with HG, but he did not flee. He did not flee until after the arrest for reckless driving. He fled before the charge of abduction w/intent to defile.

i would think if he did something in a state of blackout, the body would be easy to find.
I was in a state of black out at a John Cougar concert back in the day after my one and only date with Mr. Jack Daniels. Not only do I not remember a thing for like 4 hours, I was apparently walking, talking (my poor poor friends)and even managed to get home on back of my boyfriends motorcycle (wild years sorry). I came to at my front door being yelled at by my BF because I was soo obnoxious and drunk. Could apply for JM and or Hannah IMO.

I could be wrong, but one of the first press conferences, I swear Longo mentioned that there were three people there when they initially served the search warrant. I'm not great at finding links and video - but I remember this pretty clearly. ( Obviously, it could be my pregnancy brain as well):thinking:

There were other people there when the warrant was served, but LE hasn't made any info about them public. I'd like to know if JM's apartment building has security cameras, and if so, do they show what time he got home that night and was he alone...

if he raped her, he had a reason to kill her. to dispose of evidence of rape. he didn't want to be charged with rape, so he killed her. the reason why most rapist kill their victims is to keep them quiet. others kill because they like the way killing makes them feel powerful
Sorry, I don't buy it.

Wait, we know for sure they left in his car together? How did I miss that?

I may have missed it, but I am not aware of any video or witnesses to that

Might not have seen that

This is what I think....

JM is out for a good time as are a lot of people at the bar. He's looking for some action and at the end of the night he comes across HG who is drunk. He's had a few too.
He offers to drive her home or help her get to her friends or some other story. He gets her in the car and he sees it as an opportunity for an easy score. There may be roommates at his place so he doesn't go there but he drives somewhere remote...country road...who knows. By now HG might be thinking what the heck is going on, I just want to go home. He gets her to a secluded place and sexually assaults her. Beats her or strangles her. Then drives somewhere more remote to dump her. Goes home, cleans up.

I may have missed it, but I am not aware of any video or witnesses to that

Might not have seen that
. My bad, misread someone's post. Thought it said we know they left together....

Same here. I staunchly believe in innocent until proven guilty and there is still nothing concrete imo to make me flip on him, and I will in a second if that changes. The inconsistencies bother me with things not adding up to the picture that night. And the fact that all we seemingly have is heresay.

I agree with you and Dushi. However,if I were Hannah's parents, I'd be upset at LE right now. They had a warrent for JM's car, knew he was the last one with her, knew the scenario in which he and Hannah were last seen, knew where he lived and had him right there. Longo should have gotten his back side over there with his very best interviewer to sweet talk, wheedle, even trick JM into giving infor about where Hannah could possibly be. Instead he sent a bunch of goons (guessing here but from the way it reads, MO) to serve JM with a warrent at a crazy time in the morning, take his cell phone, his car and scare him and roommates away. A cup of coffee and some discussion might have been a better approach. So they got the car and phone but let a potentially dangerous, certainly reckless scared person loose who has poor judgement without get jack squat in info from him. He and roommates left while LE were busy with the car. Acc to what LE said, they didn't even notice them leaving.

The focus should have been on LE because Hannah well could have been alive at that time. JM might have let her out of the car when she resisted him. Could have been in a dangerous remote spot. Or he could have dumped her in a ditch still alive. Instead, he's scared to death now, even if innocent (and I don't believe he is but it's possible and should have bee considered), a black man in the south, accused of being the last one with a white UVA female who has disappeared. Yes, he's going to lawyer up and refuse to cooperate after the way he was treated the night before. The focus should have been him, not the car because maybe he would have said something useful. Now this could be an excruciating process finding her. If they do and she just died a few days ago, definitely, LE took the wrong approach. Can you imagine if you are truly innocent in something like this and LE snatches up car, searches your place, takes your phone, but says you are free to go, nothing on you? Sounds crazy to me. Especially if you knew you had her in the car, let her off somewhere. Yes, a decent person would have "manned up" and would have given infor, but many people are weak, scared and confused. I don't think JM is deficient in mental capacities at all, but he is a reckless person who reacts rather than thinking first. Certainly no defense, but I expect more from LE than an perp.

This is what I think....

JM is out for a good time as are a lot of people at the bar. He's looking for some action and at the end of the night he comes across HG who is drunk. He's had a few too.
He offers to drive her home or help her get to her friends or some other story. He gets her in the car and he sees it as an opportunity for an easy score. There may be roommates at his place so he doesn't go there but he drives somewhere remote...country road...who knows. By now HG might be thinking what the heck is going on, I just want to go home. He gets her to a secluded place and sexually assaults her. Beats her or strangles her. Then drives somewhere more remote to dump her. Goes home, cleans up.

This very well could be the scenario. It is also possible he left her in the same remote spot he assaulted her in. Not sure he would want to take the chance of driving around that time of night in that jalopy and risk getting pulled over by the police with a dead teenaged girl in his car.

I have received texts like thrre days later. Anyone else have those kind of issues?

Does anyone know if it's been mentioned if he had a cell phone that night? I
m sure they've pinged his phone that night to try to retrace his whereabouts. One would think.

This very well could be the scenario. It is also possible he left her in the same remote spot he assaulted her in. Not sure he would want to take the chance of driving around that time of night in that jalopy and risk getting pulled over by the police with a dead teenaged girl in his car.

I thought about that too but I also think he didn't go to the crime scene intending to kill her. I don't think he drove far but just somewhere more secluded where he could dump her. I am not sure what the police presence is like in the middle of the night/very early morning in the rural areas.

I am hoping people come forward remembering that they saw him come home the next day. Like LE said they need to tighten that timeline.

This is what I think....

I agree that some variation of that sort happened. One thing that is odd is that there are no marks on his face. Usually in such cases when there is a fight, the assailant's face gets it. His face is as smooth and clear as can be. I;m sure LE has looked him over, and also Hannah could have passed out or he got to her unexpected rather than even chance cooperation. But he also could have just let her out somewhere dangerous and something happened to her then.

This is what I think....

this is what i think too. he was frustrated after his advances on the first 2 females were rejected. he was also a little worked up - trying to look at their toes etc. so weird!

of course, i believe in the justice system. innocent until proven guilty, but the past rape charge and Johnson's description of his past behavior and his wrestling move and lack of respect for personal boundaries all make him LOOK very guilty of raping and killing Hannah. If the cops can't prove this, then we will have to accept that. But until they do or don't prove it, I think we can assume that something similar to what you typed above took place.

Does anyone know if it's been mentioned if he had a cell phone that night? I
m sure they've pinged his phone that night to try to retrace his whereabouts. One would think.

I've wondered that myself Also Hannah's phone records. But they have not found her. It was mentioned somewhere that LE confiscated his cell pnone when they searched his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin