VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe she was coming down and being 18 she didn't want to come down so he says I don't have alcohol but I have this. ANd she says okay I'll take it, you never know! I've done stupid stuff in my days believe me!

Some of the things I see people do at that age are just, I mean, wow. I hope this conversation isn't rude to Hannah... We all want an explanation as to why she trusted JM. I think it's because everybody in the universe was her friend, which is 100% normal for an 18 year old.

Some of the things I see people do at that age are just, I mean, wow. I hope this conversation isn't rude to Hannah... We all want an explanation as to why she trusted JM. I think it's because everybody in the universe was her friend, which is 100% normal for an 18 year old.
Yeah like I said I mean no disrespect and I'm def. not calling her stupid if so I'm calling me stupid too because when I was her age I did things I'd never think of doing now and looking back were soooooo very dangerous. I trusted everyone then

Maybe, since he was accustomed to dealing with distressed, surgery-bound patients, he put on his best 'gurneyside' manners for her? Somehow she was comforted by him.

Where did I read that a Michael Moore was JW's friend and was giving an interview? I know I didn't dream it, because I haven't been to sleep!!

Where was Hannah between 11:50pm and 12:45am?

Best timeline I have seen, and some good visuals.
http://www.commdiginews.com/news-2/hannah-graham-what-we-know-and-what-we-dont-26756/

The last time Hannah’s friends see her is at 11:50 pm when she leaves the Camden Plaza Apartments. Some people at the party thought she was heading home while others thought she was going to another party. By this time most people at the party, including Hannah had been drinking for hours and were intoxicated.

Hannah would have left the party and passed the street where she had been attending the first party almost immediately, instead continuing down 14th street.

Fourteenth Street is a well lit residential street which lies just outside of UVA.

This is where the first mystery of Hannah’s evening happens.

No one has reported seeing Hannah until 12:45 am Saturday morning when she is picked up by the security video at McGrady’s Pub.
l to assume that she walked down 14th street until the light at Grady Ave. arriving at McGrady’s Pub, but there are multiple problems with this assumption.

First, that walk is .7 mile taking about 15 minutes but it took Hannah almost an hour to arrive at the Pub.

You know not to say anything bad about HG and I mean no disrespect when I say this but sometimes 18 yo's are gullible. I know I was. What if he was just like I got a pill I can give you, want it? And then she took it? Sounds plausible to me. If he did go in and drink that could explain why she did wait for him if he had basically already drugged her and she didn't know what to do but wait.

To add to this, I'm having a hard time assuming that HG was sobering up by the time she hit the Downtown Mall. If she had been drinking heavily (and/or partaking in anything else at the Camden party and/or before hitting McGrady's), it's reasonable to believe that her intoxicated state could have persisted during the time at Tempo, esp. when you couple that with dehydration, low blood sugar, exhaustion, and possibly, a beverage at Tempo. The latter is careful speculation at best, of course. JMO

You know not to say anything bad about HG and I mean no disrespect when I say this but sometimes 18 yo's are gullible. I know I was. What if he was just like I got a pill I can give you, want it? And then she took it? Sounds plausible to me. If he did go in and drink that could explain why she did wait for him if he had basically already drugged her and she didn't know what to do but wait.

To add to this, I'm having a hard time assuming that HG was sobering up by the time she hit the Downtown Mall. If she had been drinking heavily (and/or partaking in anything else at the Camden party and/or before hitting McGrady's), it's reasonable to believe that her intoxicated state could have persisted during the time at Tempo, esp. when you couple that will dehydration, low blood sugar, exhaustion., and possibly, a beverage at Tempo. The latter is speculation at best, of course. JMO

I was wondering, do dogs, particularly hunting dogs, naturally investigate unusual scents? I've heard of a lot of cases where bodies were discovered not so much by people, but by their dogs as they walked through the woods. Would a hunter's scent hound, not trained to SAR, naturally run over to a corpse? Note to conjure images of the worst case scenario, but I know my dog, not any kind of scent hound AFAIK, loves gross smells. The nastier the better. He actively seeks them out.

I wouldn't say all dogs but yes, many do. My dog does. My dog reacts strangely when there is any blood in the room, he reacts in a totally different way if there is an infected wound. He basically reacts to anything smell-worthy and, although I luckily have never had to test the theory, I'm 98% sure he'd alert me if he smelled someone injured or dead off the path we were taking. He does not *like* them like a normal gross dog (or my other dogs haha!) he acts physically disturbed by them. He has alerted me to other dogs bleeding. And everyone in my family has him sniff something if it looks off and they want to know if it's infected. (that sounds grosser than it is...) I often regret not using that strong sense of smell and ability to alert into something like a search dog.

Another 28 minutes missing
Was Hannah intoxicated from the parties she had been attending or was there something put in the beer that she received from Matthew? She had managed to walk 2 miles to the Tempo Restaurant on her own with video evidence showing her stable on her feet.

Also, the jewelry store is located only 2 minutes from the Tempo Restaurant yet it took her almost 30 minutes before she showed up there with Matthew unable to stand unsupported.

Read more at http://www.commdiginews.com/news-2/...w-and-what-we-dont-26756/#Xg4jCMXG2ahqE8fP.99

Hi Possum! :) That timeline is really mysterious, I wish we knew more.

Bon jour Waddles. Haven't people mentioned a lot of alleyways along that strip?

Thank you bessie! Can we have a thread for Breaking News so we are in the know if a presser is coming up or things of that nature? Or, is there already a thread for that?
Hi, klily. I'm sorry I missed this post earlier. The media link thread in the sticky area is the place to find the most recent news updates. It's a non-discussion, no-comments-allowed thread dedicated to news snips and links. And rest assured, if there's a break in the case, links will be posted throughout the HG forum. ;)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256941

Admin Note:

I've seen a several posts expressing distress over the loss of the General Discussion threads. Let me explain why.

Once a case is "hot" enough and there are enough angles to sleuth it needs to be placed in a Forum format. I realize members get anxious about the loss of the general discussion threads but there is absolutely nothing to fear. In fact, once folks get used to it, people like it much better. It's all about understanding why & how it works. :loser:

Forums consist of topical threads. The reason for this is because when you have a ton of good information it is literally impossible to search and find that info again in a huge amount of general discussion threads. Websleuths is a sleuthing website and we have some amazing sleuths. It is very important to be able to locate information via the search feature. That is where the "tags" also become important. Those of you concerned will be forever grateful for this shift the first time there is some breaking news and you say to yourself, "OH! I remember so&so posting a link about that. Where did I see it? If I could just find it, I could connect the dots!" Instead of doing this ---> :pullhair: :banghead:, you will be able to go to the appropriate topical thread(s) and do a quick search. Voila! There will be the info you are wanting to find. :loveyou:

Also, members can generate new topical threads for angles you guys may want to explore. At the moment, we have it set so a mod has to approve those new threads. IOW, we can see them and review first. That will change as soon as the mods can see that you guys have the hang of making the shift from General Discussion threads to Topical threads. There are a couple of tricks to generating new topical threads: 1) look around and make sure there is not a very similar thread. We don't want a bunch of "parallel" threads discussing the same things. 2) Keep the topic "tight". Vague topics don't work and they tend to twist, turn & wind down all kinds of trails.

Oh yeah, and this - once a case gets this complex with so many angles to explore and so many differing opinions - from experience we can tell y'all that General Discussion threads tend to turn into general rant threads. ;) 'tis true. And it isn't good for anybody because it leads to a lot more time outs.

Hope this helps! Any mod here will be more than happy to help you guys adjust. Just alert or PM one of us for more direction. We're here to help!
:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member