VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little doubt in my mind that the black male with long hair (dreads?) is A) the dude behind that group of guys, B) is the same dude walking with her in the last part of that video, and C) who the police are likely looking for while saying it is 'her reflection'. JMO.

Please ya'll, read post 438 and then click on the NBC video linked within it. I implore you. I am almost certain this is the guy we're looking for.

Little doubt in my mind that the black male with long hair (dreads?) is A) the dude behind that group of guys, B) is the same dude walking with her in the last part of that video, and C) who the police are likely looking for while saying it is 'her reflection'. JMO.

Thank you! I saw this too at the 14 second mark. If you look at the video a couple of times, you can see the group of college students/young men are looking forward, intent on wherever theyre headed, while the guy with dreads in the back appears to be scanning the entire area.

Thank you! I saw this too at the 14 second mark. If you look at the video a couple of times, you can see the group of college students/young men are looking forward, intent on wherever theyre headed, while the guy with dreads in the back appears to be scanning the entire area.

Indeed. And he also shows up at the end walking stride for stride with her - right beside her on the inside towards the wall. I've put it on full screen, watched it 30 times, and it is him. No doubt it is him.

I'm not saying he did anything to her, but he was walking with her.

So the white guy stalking her said she went off with a black guy? Clearly he is credible. LOL. (Susan Smith anyone?) Police are putting that out there to rule it out. Where in the video do we see her walking off with the black guy? Again I am a bit astonished that anyone can watch those videos and not see the white man STALKING her. But right that is just a coincidence, a black guy swooped in off screen and snatched her. Sure.
He is SEEN with her at the end of the video.
The police have said they are waiting for more video to see which direction they went after they moved out of view in the latest videos. That info is from Ch. 29 news.
I'm not making this up and I'm not blaming some random black guy just because he's black. I don't think anyone here is.

Here is a picture of the black man with dreads walking next to Hannah. We are speculating about him because of this, not because of his skin color. I hope you are not saying we should disregard this man because of his skin color. MOOO

View attachment 59166

That blown up frame of the two of them together seems -- SEEMS -- to match perfectly what the white man (for lack of a better term) told police.

IMO, both the heavy white man with dark pants and the skulking white man who literally waits and times it to step in right behind her should be questioned at length. They both seem to follow her. Then there is the dreadlocked guy who she seems to be walking with. One thing from the still shot above, it looks like HG's left hand is either holding something or in a fist. All three of those men need to talk to CPD.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/charlottesville-police-searching-for-university-of-virginia-student/28064644
the unidentified white male in the videos came to the police department. He told police that he was following Ms. Graham as she looked to be somewhat physically distressed and he wanted to make sure she got safely to wherever she was going. Soon after he was following her, he said that a black male came up to her and put his arm around her, stopping her. Ms. Graham and this black male started speaking and it appeared to the witness that the black male was either known to Ms. Graham or was trying to help her. The witness then walked away and he said that Ms. Graham and the black male were still standing and talking when he left. The black male is not shown in either of these videos.
now im really confused BBM

While lots of people here say they know she is with a black man with dreads, police said late last night that they don't know if it's a man or a woman.

Agreed. That is NOT a reflection,Black pants dont suddenly become white in a reflection.With the long hair, I can see how police originally thought this was a girl as well.

At the 5 second mark, Hannah glances behind. Happens so fast I almost missed it but rewinding a couple of times shows this clearly.

If you look at the very end of the video, you only see Hannah walking by herself, perhaps thats why the police assumed it was a reflection but there is also a doorway to the right, where the person in question could have ducked into.

The next frame is obscured by a black window pillar and it appears that Hannah is now alone.

From this link:

The updated timeline of the last hours anyone heard from Graham looks like this:

11: 50 p.m. Friday — Graham last seen by friends at Camden Plaza Apartments, in the 200 block of 14th Street NW.
12:45 a.m. Saturday — Graham seen on surveillance video outside of McGrady’s Pub on Grady Street.
12:55 a.m. Saturday — Graham seen on Shell station surveillance video on Preston Ave.
1 a.m. Saturday — Witness reports seeing Graham on Downtown Mall
1:06 a.m. Saturday — Video captures Graham in front of Sal’s, continuing to walk east along the mall.
1:08 a.m. Saturday — Graham seen in front of Tuel Jewelers.
1:20 a.m. Saturday — Graham sends a text to friends saying she was lost in the area around 14th and Wertland Streets.

"He claims he was following her through the downtown pedestrian mall because she looked distressed. Before he could reach her, he says another man came up to her, put his arm around her and talked to her. " http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/cha...g-for-university-of-virginia-student/28064644

This seems to be at odds with the video. He had plenty of time to speak with her. Why would he hide from someone he was trying to help?

As far as the white guy being a security guy, I kind of doubt it. If he is, it doesn't make sense for him to follow her as he did in that last clip. She obviously didn't steal anything, where would she put it? If he was following her to see to her well-being then, as security, he'd make himself known to her, ask her if she needed assistance, etc. IMO

I do see what appears to be the black guy walking with her in that one clip. I don't see any indication that she is bothered by him, though. Hopefully, he will be identified soon. It would be nice to know the sequence of events as far as which one of the two videos happened first.

I absolutely don't understand the white guy following her, though. I really don't. Gosh, for all we know he had seen her with the black guy for some time, followed them and when the black guy parted, continued to follow Hannah. Why would he follow her/them? IDK, there's tons of theories already, so to add to it, maybe he was angry seeing the two of them together because of their racial difference. Maybe he called LE to report the black guy because of the same anger. Maybe he has a race problem. OR maybe the white guy and black guy are friends that actually know each other and are in cahoots. Maybe they BOTH know more than anyone thinks. But really, the only thing that can be said about the black guy is we don't know his name.

FWIW, I think if Hannah were being followed while walking with a short white redheaded man, the questions would be centered around him. What actually bothers me is the thought that if that were the case, I feel like people would immediately wonder if both the man walking with her and the one following her had schemed it, but because they are two different races, that thought doesn't immediately pop into their heads. And it should (at least I think so). I mean obviously it was one, or the other, or neither or both.

It's confusing because the pizza place video precedes the jewelry store video by 2 minutes. And it is the jewelry store video that shows Hannah with the dreadlocked guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow