VA VA - Hillsboro, WhtFem 15-18, UP84926, Blue Corduroy Pants, Dec'61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

victoriarobinson642

Reaction score
Old case added to NAMUS today:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Curious if there are news articles about this young woman, I couldn't find any myself.

---
Demographics
Sex - Female
Race / Ethnicity - White / Caucasian
Estimated Age GroupLate Teen/Young Adult
Estimated Age Range (Years) - 15-18
Estimated Year of Death - 1961
Estimated PMI - 2 Hours
Height - 5' 1"(61 inches) , Measured
Weight - 95 lbs, Measured

---

Circumstances
Type - Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found - December 16, 1961
NamUs Case Created - October 6, 2021

---

Location Found Map
Location - Hillsboro, Virginia
Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 10.59.47 PM.png
County - Loudoun County
Found On Tribal Land - No
Circumstances of Recovery - Remains found off the side of a rural highway in a ditch. Believed to have been dumped there late 12/15/61 or early 12/16/61. Multiple injuries consistent with being beaten [were] noted.

---

Details of Recovery
Condition of Remains - Recognizable face

---

Physical Description
Hair Color - Brown
Head Hair Description - Short cut slightly curly dark brown in color
Body Hair Description - Axillary hair is dark brown and sparse
Eye Color - Brown

---

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Clothing - On the body
-pullover navy blue cotton t-shirt type short sleeve shirt with elastic neck and sleeve ends, label in the neckband "Jamie."
-white cloth brassiere with a safety pin on the posterior portion near the elastic hooks, label "Habson Creation, 100% cotton, Sanforized, size 36-B"
-turquoise blue corduroy pedal-pusher female pants with back zipper and button and a right rear pocket; imitation leopard skin corduroy cloth black and white design running down the lateral seam margins as well as the cuffs

Near the Body
-hip length white coat with a back one-half belt with brass type buttons; the material is herring-bone type weave in the pockets of the coat
-2 white cotton socks

---

Reconstruction:
Original

What about Henrietta? Physical description and age match. She disappeared from California in June of 1960. There were some potential sightings and evidence she could possibly be alive after she was last seen. And the following would have occurred right around the time the UID was found: The week before Christmas in 1961, Henrietta's father went outside to his driveway and found, sitting on the trunk of his car, a belt and some underclothing belonging to Henrietta.

upload_2021-10-11_16-46-51.jpeg upload_2021-10-11_16-47-25.jpeg

She’s been unidentified for 60-odd years and I am just now seeing this case. She just got put in. 60 years after her discovery. This’ll be a hard one to crack. She’s described as 5’1”-5’2” and just 85-95 lbs, appears to be a teenager, is she being starved or abused? 85 pounds is thin even for someone who’s 5’2”. Source: I myself am 5’2” and 110 pounds and rather thin. My friend is 4’8” and even she looks small at 85 pounds. Bumping for our girl here. She’s getting her name back, I know it!

Is the location of her grave known? This sounds like a case for Othram, but I suspect a disinterment would be required to obtain DNA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowan1978
Back