VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bredehoft and the $100million. Get real Elaine you just doubled Depp’s claim but never justified it.

(video at link)

In #AmberHeard's closing argument attorney Elaine Bredehoft told the jury they only sued for $100M to send a "message"because #JohnnyDepp sued for $50M.\ She said they don't expect the jury to award $100M. "...be fair and reasonable."

Bredehoft and the $100million. Get real Elaine you just doubled Depp’s claim but never justified it.

(video at link)

In #AmberHeard's closing argument attorney Elaine Bredehoft told the jury they only sued for $100M to send a "message"because #JohnnyDepp sued for $50M.\ She said they don't expect the jury to award $100M. "...be fair and reasonable."
I couldn't believe when EB said that they didn't expect the full amount. Isn't that what your client wants? Why not say what you actually want?

They had no other news. I replayed it and it said one possible two sped toward the courthouse, jumped of their motorcycles and went inside.

Maybe they were going to protect the jury? I have to leave on a school run so I won't get to hear updates for a while.

omg....did someone throw a bottle at someone?

They had no other news. I replayed it and it said one possible two sped toward the courthouse, jumped of their motorcycles and went inside.

Maybe they were going to protect the jury? I have to leave on a school run so I won't get to hear updates for a while.
They came back and said the cops racing inside had nothing to do with the Depp/Heard Trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn