DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @rebelchild , quoting myself to give an answer… this is the latter link:

Important to keep in mind that if there were some uncut version on the evidence site, it would be hours longer, as the uploader admits he has edited out extraneous junk...

don’t forget to listen to the end, so you can hear her un duct taping the phone from under the counter or similar where she stuck it.

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for finding this!! I would have been driving myself crazy looking for it! lol

Depp's attorneys argued that Heard's attorney Benjamin Rottenborn told the jury its final verdict in the case would send a message to "every victim of domestic abuse everywhere."

The language could potentially shift the jurors to weigh in on domestic violence as a social issue and away from the facts of the case, Depp’s attorney’s argued.

"Such argument by Ms. Heard’s counsel improperly invites the jury to decide the case ‘based on passion and prejudice’ and a specific jury instruction is necessary to cure this impropriety," they said.

Unless the jury heard what BR was saying but applied it to the actual victim they could see in the courtroom and not the defendant! Maybe we should have a little faith...

On Law & Crime channel just said that Kate Moss was his invited guest at his concert at Royal Hall in London last night. Sharon Osborne was also there. That both were there was great to hear. He is moving on with his life. I never knew music was his first love until this trial.

ETA: "last night"

On Law & Crime channel just said that Kate Moss was his invited guest at his concert at Royal Hall in London. Sharon Osborne was also there. That both were there was great to hear. He is moving on with his life. I never knew music was his first love until this trial.
I never knew he painted until this trial. I'm not surprised though, most artists have several passions and expressions of creativity in several different directions. Knowing that, and knowing how gifted he is with acting, painting, singing, guitar playing and how dearly loved he is by SO many people, must have really torched AH into massive jealousy mode.

Ov
I never knew he painted until this trial. I'm not surprised though, most artists have several passions and expressions of creativity in several different directions. Knowing that, and knowing how gifted he is with acting, painting, singing, guitar playing and how dearly loved he is by SO many people, must have really torched AH into massive jealousy mode.
Obviously I am behind lol, I see there was an article posted about Kate Moss on page 36 of this thread. Did it mention Sharon Osbourne, too?

I never knew about his painting either which were good. That is so impressive. Artists indeed do have other creative talents. I know I envy, lol. So someone like AH with traits of narcissism feels envy aka jealousy many more times than I would. MOO.

WATCH: #JohnnyDepp’s lawyers arriving for Day 3 of #verdictwatch
⚖️
Do YOU think we will have a verdict today?? #DeppvsHeard #AmberHeard
@CourtTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors