DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He even told her, when he was telling her he wanted out, “you’re too young for me”.
“better late than never”, Winona Ryder is thinking about right now…!

(Purportedly she had said back in the day that the age difference distressed her so much she’d never work with him again).
Lol, those are great, i came here to share this one:

(Purportedly she had said back in the day that the age difference distressed her so much she’d never work with him again).

Too funny! I was trying not to laugh so hard when I saw that guy on the stand, I was thinking maybe he had some bizarre disease, I didn't want to catch myself rolling on the floor at something he couldn't help. But sheesh! where did they get this disaster of an "expert witness". There is another youtube site "Dr Todd Grande", he analyzed the testimony of this guy, I had no idea what the expert actually said until I watched Grande. Then there were the Momoa take offs...did you guys discuss those? Hilarious...hey Camille, call me!

Too funny! I was trying not to laugh so hard when I saw that guy on the stand, I was thinking maybe he had some bizarre disease, I didn't want to catch myself rolling on the floor at something he couldn't help. But sheesh! where did they get this disaster of an "expert witness". There is another youtube site "Dr Todd Grande", he analyzed the testimony of this guy, I had no idea what the expert actually said until I watched Grande. Then there were the Momoa take offs...did you guys discuss those? Hilarious...hey Camille, call me!

I LOVE that Momoa take off. I've posted it several times now and I'll be deemed a nuisance if I post it again

It's a youtube via Newsweek I think. Momoa spoof or something like that.

Last edited:

0:51 / 19:36

Woodworker Attorney DEBUNKS Amber Heard's "Broken Bed” Testimony!

(This man has made some great videos from the trial. If you don't watch the entire video, start at 13:22 to see the demonstration. Earlier in the video, he goes through AH's statements/UK trial and this trial's testimony describing where Johnny's boot is on the bed.)

There are so many to discuss and we continue to laugh at them!

He asked the judge if he had to answer ‘that’ question, she said “you have to answer every question“ Then he did it again! Short term memory!

“The psychiatrist needs a psychiatrist“ People were thinking it was a spoof!

A million thanks for this link to the video …. I couldn’t stop laughing … I have to say there have been so many funny moments associated with this trial, in spite of the serious subject matter. There are so many creative people in this world who help break the tension.

Public Service Announcement ;)

World Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Day on June 1 dedicates the day to education, support and effective change.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of Psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

One of the reasons why emotional abuse goes unnoticed is there aren’t any laws prohibiting mind games, browbeating, or name calling. Even though, bruises and broken bones heal much faster than a broken spirit.

The only way to end narcissistic abuse, is to start by raising awareness and educate people about what it is, the warning signs, and how to avoid pathological people. Arming people with this knowledge is critical since those who tend to inflict narcissis abuse, most notably people diagnosed with a cluster B personality disorder such as; Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Antisocial Personality and psychopathy, have a pervasive pattern of not taking responsibility, impulsivity, and a lack of empathy, making them extremely resistant to treatment and change.

Public Service Announcement ;)

World Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Day on June 1 dedicates the day to education, support and effective change.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of Psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

One of the reasons why emotional abuse goes unnoticed is there aren’t any laws prohibiting mind games, browbeating, or name calling. Even though, bruises and broken bones heal much faster than a broken spirit.

The only way to end narcissistic abuse, is to start by raising awareness and educate people about what it is, the warning signs, and how to avoid pathological people. Arming people with this knowledge is critical since those who tend to inflict narcissis abuse, most notably people diagnosed with a cluster B personality disorder such as; Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Antisocial Personality and psychopathy, have a pervasive pattern of not taking responsibility, impulsivity, and a lack of empathy, making them extremely resistant to treatment and change.

That’s what we are hoping for, that the verdict in favor of JD will roll out on this ‘awareness’ day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413