VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I noticed that goes along with the movie quotes thing, she referred to one fight as just being "one scene" and then went on to describe other "scenes" as if she is talking about filming a movie.

She kept going in and out of past and present tense.
She didn't make a lot of sense and I didn't believe her at all.

Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard: Behavioral analyst convinced 'Amber was the aggressor' in relationship

Behavioral analyst Susan Constantine, who specializes in reading body language and detecting deception, says she does "not believe" Johnny Depp "was abusive with" his ex-wife, Amber Heard, based on both of their testimonies during Depp's defamation trial against Heard.
……
"[T]he question is, was he abusive with Amber? I do not believe that he was abusive with Amber," Constantine told Fox News Digital. "I think that Amber was the aggressor … 100%."
……
Constantine also said Heard's and Depp's respective attires represent a "power-play."

"[W]e do talk about her dress code. You know, she's parodying what Johnny is wearing. Wear the Gucci tie and the Gucci pin. … When you look at this parroting of how they're dressed alike, this definitely is a power-play between the two of them. Who's the one that's wearing the pants in the family?" the behavioral analyst said.
……
She added that attorneys often advise women not to wear "black in the courtroom."

"A woman never wears black in the courtroom. Ever, ever, ever. So what's this all about? Domestic violence, power, control and dominance. What does she wear? A color of control, power and dominance. So, really, a bad move on Amber Heard's legal team," Constantine said, adding that Heard's pantsuit mimics her ex-husband.

more at link…

I was never really interested in body language analysis before this trial but I really enjoy “The Body Language guy”, Jesus Enrique Rosas’ channel on YouTube. He’s done a few videos on her current testimony and in the UK. He’s done a lot of videos on others as well, especially the royals. He’s very entertaining and his videos are the only ones that can hold my attention. Which is kind of hard to do with my ADHD, haha.

I suppose the ACLU is waiting for the outcome of this trial to decide whether to remove her as a Women's Right Ambassador.

And, I suspect AH's PR team will be working hard to change the tide of public opinion during the long court break. I know I'll be watching for the effort.

jmo

Sky News

'I would look for clues'

Amber Heard has now begun her evidence for the day. She is describing her day-to-day life with Johnny Depp, and tells the court she "would look for clues" as to his drinking and drug taking.

Heard says: "He would pass out, and get sick, and lose control of himself. And people would find him, and fix him up... I would take pictures to document it".

She says with her knowledge of addiction, she understood that you "had to hit rock bottom" in order to fix it.

She says she saw a "pattern change" in Depp's behaviour, including going to sleep mid-conversation. The court is shown a picture of Johnny Depp, apparently asleep in a chair. Heard says this was during a trip to the Bahamas, and followed a "stint of sobriety", but then says Depp returned to drinking again with his friend, actor Paul B.

We are shown another photo, in which Depp appears to be slumped forward in his chair. Heard describes him as being "on a drugs binge, no eating, little or no sleep... and that would just go on all day long".

Sky News

Actress accuses Depp of calling her a 'nagging b****' on Tokyo trip

Amber Heard describes a press trip to Tokyo, Japan, for Johnny Depp's film The Lone Ranger in July 2013.

She explains that it was shortly after she met Depp's children, Lily-Rose and Jack. But she says it was around this time that Depp first began to resent her for "judging him".

She says the couple had a loud argument in their hotel room during the tour, which she was very concerned about as it was in the room next to the children.

During this time he called her a "nagging b****", and other awful things, she says - adding "I don't think they need to be repeated here".

Now she is saying she was help supporting her family sending half of her $600 pay check

I highly doubt this, unless someone else was paying her rent (not impossible)… rents in LA are very high. I know NYC creatives who went there to live and were shocked by what you had to pay to get anything halfway decent; and our rents are insane.

This was the Oughties, Amber, not the nineteen-Eighties…

Sky News

Actress accuses Depp of calling her a 'nagging b****' on Tokyo trip

Amber Heard describes a press trip to Tokyo, Japan, for Johnny Depp's film The Lone Ranger in July 2013.

She explains that it was shortly after she met Depp's children, Lily-Rose and Jack. But she says it was around this time that Depp first began to resent her for "judging him".

She says the couple had a loud argument in their hotel room during the tour, which she was very concerned about as it was in the room next to the children.

During this time he called her a "nagging b****", and other awful things, she says - adding "I don't think they need to be repeated here".

“I don’t think they need to be repeated here” = “my attorneys/PR team told me I’m coming off just the way I actually am IRL - as a mega-unladylike potty-mouth… Besides, this way the jury can infer the most unrepeatable insults.”

The fake tears and quiver come when she has to speak of why she stayed with him.. The proposal story is bogus. I see gold digger.. Just saying

I wouldn’t be surprised it’s bogus, I’ve said this often.

IMO the reason he married Amber and not Vanessa Paradis, is because AMBER insisted.

it was Amber who pitched a fit about ‘needing a ring”; thus I wouldn’t be surprised if Amber initiated the proposal, or pulled a ‘marry me or I bounce’.

it almost generally always is, when a dyed-in-the-wool bachelor of decades ties a knot… if Vanessa would have insisted, IMO she’d have been Mrs. Depp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24