VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bredhoft is slyly sneaking things in…Like showing that photo of pot, then saying let’s skip that one. Also asking something in description knowing it will be objected to. The old saying is…once you’ve seen it, it can’t be unseen (or something like that. I always seem to get those sayings wrong!)
Or 'you can't unring that bell'

Today has been very difficult to listen to for a lot of reasons. Horrendous, IMO.

I'm trying to figure out AH team evidence. I think right now we have heavily redacted reports and some vacation type pictures of the house that haven't been referred to. I was trying to figure out how the driveway would come into play but I guess it was just to add to their "stack" of evidence.

And, aside, is it common for doctors to give patients beautiful nightgowns? And why was this brought in? I'd like to think that there is a reason for everything in this script.
well she did mention he allegedly ripped it into shreds (this was the same one she says he wrapped raw meat in, I think....?)
the only stuff i see being "thrown around" all over today is AH's frivolous details from these situations, highlighting what she thinks will help her case and support her myriad of stories...

Just saying here, but AH's horrific telling of the 'Massacre at Australia' sounded like a bloody horror show. The beatings she took, the broken glass on the floor, her cut up feet slipping on the bloody wet floor, the rape, the screaming, the choking etc.....where were the bloody foot prints leading into the bathroom. Miss Heard was able to take photos of mirrors and bed covers , but strangely she did not take a photo of herself or any of her injuries. It is all a dramatic movie...made for Histrionics Contessa AH.

Weren't there people all over the place? Staff, security guards, etc? Did they not hear any of this?

This is what's killing me in all of this and is the most telling as well.

She cares enough to record a bruise on her arm allegedly inflicted by him, but not any injuries to her money-maker? Her face that supposedly suffered all this abuse too? It just seems off.

I just caught a clip from today where she was stating she was slipping on all the broken glass while grabbing the countertop after a row ... are there at least photos in evidence of injuries to her feet from this incident?

Nope, none.

Because I love all of you, here is the sole picture exhibit AH has provided (to date, even though I remind you, while they could still show up, anything she provided to bolster her testimony in the UK trial, we'd have known about for months), that in fact corroborates any type of injury:

31026114-8545543-image-m-35_1595350722302.jpg

is it impossible these wounds were in fact caused by grinding about on broken glass for a portion of 2-3 days? maybe not... but does it look hugely plausible?

I call upon the medical professionals amongst us to opine on wound care.

I know it’s been said a lot here but I just don’t understand how, given the amount of pictures and audio she was happy to take, that she somehow doesn’t have a single picture showing evidence of the supposed constant hitting in the face she claims JD inflicted on her. A light bruise here or there, but where’s the actual evidence that he was physically abusive in the way she states?

I should think that the new pr man might consider AH starring in a new reality tv show....called "Please Date Me".......

she's done ruined
I can't imagine any human wanting to date her.
My husband woke up from a couch nap in the midst of her describing some epic battle, broken bottles, etc. and promptly asked, “Is this the wedding reception now?”
Thank you so much! That was hilarious.

A lamp that has been robbed of the shade.
Robbed.
Who speaks this way?

*hand to back of forehead*

...it seems as if both of AH and the British judge, may both have been a little overfond of the legacy of the likes of Dickens and Austen... I lump the judge in because he seems to have some kind of genetic/preconceived predisposition to believing her, that many of us have in fact seemed to be missing...

Sky News

A bloody guitar

A series of further photos of damage to Johnny Depp's home in Australia are now being shown to the court.

lcimg-580f3b79-ad10-414c-95ac-dcc5a6f110fc.jpg

In one there is an electric guitar, with smears of blood on it.

Heard says the blood was from Depp's damaged finger, and that he had tried to play the guitar during the night.

We also see an image that appear to show drops of blood all over a white bed, and the bathtub in which Heard says Depp put some of her clothes with paint and blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell