VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you're getting the hang of the "AH Liars' Shuffle".

I note that counsel for JD also asked Erin (Boerum) Falati, did she see the spot of ripped scalp herself (she did in fact volunteer that Amber asked her to look at her head), she says, "Wound care isn't my specialty" (or similar).

AH team will no doubt try to call this suspicious, for her not to commit.

@LaborDayRN, @Ray_of_hope, care to weigh in as to the reasons why Nurse Erin might make such a noncommittal answer?
That's a very interesting non-answer. I'm not sure why she would not simply answer yes or no.

I'm sorry but IMO her acting is becoming increasingly more pathetic. Please know I have every sympathy for anyone experiencing domestic abuse as I have a family member who has, but observing AH with her pauses, her body language, her sighs, and all the facial expressions reminds me of an amateur actress in a low budget movie. I find it incredible how at times she snaps out of the sniffling, "crying-like", slow testimony to speaking in a normal, chatty tone within seconds! I'm not denying they had a very volatile relationship, but I think she is trying to make it sound much worse than it actually was. As others have suggested, why in the world did she continue with the engagement all the way through marriage? I hope the jury sees through these exaggerated descriptions during her testimony. All in my humble opinion of course!

OMG...

She... "WAS" the phone...???

PLEASE tell me a jury won't believe this. "There might as well have been a phone... whenever bodily harm is threatened, I always feel like a green and cream plastic throwback landline phone, that nobody can in fact remember or prove ever existed!"

I miss the days when we could post celebration emoji like the one that threw hearts. I could not love this post more.

That's a very interesting non-answer. I'm not sure why she would not simply answer yes or no.

I saw as a suggestion, the thought that maybe she did not want to give her other/future patients the idea that she would be loose-lipped with any more of their information than is necessary but, that's just one theory.

I saw as a suggestion, the thought that maybe she did not want to give her other/future patients the idea that she would be loose-lipped with any more of their information than is necessary but, that's just one theory.
This could be accurate, but she's under oath so you'd think (or hope) she would answer honestly.

Now you're getting the hang of the "AH Liars' Shuffle".

I note that counsel for JD also asked Erin (Boerum) Falati, did she see the spot of ripped scalp herself (she did in fact volunteer that Amber asked her to look at her head), she says, "Wound care isn't my specialty" (or similar).

AH team will no doubt try to call this suspicious, for her not to commit.

@LaborDayRN, @Ray_of_hope, care to weigh in as to the reasons why Nurse Erin might make such a noncommittal answer?
She's clearly trying to dodge the question IMO. There should have been notes made to describe wound, size, etc. Here's a great link for wound documentation. https://www.amtwoundcare.com/upload...n-reference_-_updated_per_6.21.18_meeting.pdf

Yesterday the CourtTV body language expert said that she was coming off superior and like an abuser/aggressor; and that he was in fact acting more like the victim, turtling in on himself with the hunched shoulders.

Not that body language is an exact science or anything; but YMMV.

I for one am heartily against him looking at her; because his gaze is what she craves and if she gets it, she's "won"... just like they tell you about being on the other side of a stalker/TRO.

Anything that forces you into acknowledging the stalker's presence, stalker calls that a win.

Definitely don’t want him to look at her. She’s trying so hard with the “Johnny, Johnny, Johnny…to the man I loved”

She looks fine to me! Thanks for posting this. Hopefully this will come in on cross…she opened that door.

Watching that, knowing that she wants the jury to believe the night prior, JD headbutted her in the nose and broke it... I mean you just have to wonder who she's trying to fool, the jury or herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298