VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaine showed her lack of film expertise when she kept trying to 'trap' the studio exec by saying 'isn't that your job, to create movie magic? ' Aren't you supposed to edit and add good music, etc?

She was missing his entire point, which was if the actors have really good chemistry than there are lots of great takes to choose from, and you need less editing and less 'tricks' with music and all that---and there will be that onscreen magic that a director hopes for.

So the exec was saying that although it was possible to fabricate 'chemistry' using lots of edits and film tricks, it is ALWAYS better to have that natural chemistry between the actors to start with.

And I think I know what was left unsaid by the studio exec----Did y'all see that little clip posted here yesterday where it looked like AH was leaning in for a kiss during a photo shoot with Momoa---and he quickly pushed her back and avoided the awkward moment?

That clip made me believe the story that Momoa had complained about the way she was coming on to him and he didn't like working with her under those circumstances. That makes the most sense to me about WHY the studio suddenly considered recasting that role.

Their number one priority is to keep Momoa happy.
I was expecting AH's team to imply that there was no chemistry because of JD's jealousy issues.

oh my lord---I just stumbled upon this article with an interview of AH:

Amber Heard happy to move on with life after Johnny Depp​

Amber Heard happy to move on after Johnny Depp

Lately, Heard has been throwing herself into her humanitarian work and activism. She went to Washington, D.C. to show her support for assault survivors on the day Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavagnaugh was confirmed in October and recently finished up a stretch speaking at the One Young World Summit in The Hague.
"It's incredibly rewarding to be able to use what experience I've lived and endured, suffered, survived through," she said. "It's amazing to be able to use one's experiences in life to help others, to help push the conversation forward, to change the conversation."

Heard won't get very specific with her own past as it relates to Depp, even declining to talk about this year's Comic-Con, where the fact that she and Depp were both in San Diego promoting projects at the same studio presentation provoked a fair amount of internet outrage and even a People magazine article explaining that "the two were not seen crossing paths. ... There was at least an hour separating their appearances."
Heard accused Depp of domestic violence and in 2016 filed for a restraining order days after filing for divorce after 15 months of marriage. Depp has repeatedly denied the allegations, and police officers called to their apartment after a fight between the couple said they found no evidence of a crime. Ultimately, Heard got a $7 million settlement when the divorce was finalized in January 2017, which she pledged to donate to a pair of charities.

When asked if she has felt supported and listened to in the past few years, and in light of the #MeToo movement, Heard again looked to the future.
"I am very happy that I have moved on with my life and keep moving on with my life," she said. "I just keep wanting to do with my life that which makes it better for other people and myself. And doing the right thing and moving forward and dedicating yourself to justice, truth, to doing what's right and helping others when you can – that's everything to me. That's all I'm interested in."

This appears to be mostly about the cast that the doctor put on

I think Heard’s team argued that some of this testimony couldn’t come in. The doctor wasn’t allowed to look at his papers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member