DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reader

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN REMINDER:

Websleuths Victim Friendly rule does not allow members to poke fun at an alleged victim, trash them, or blame them for what they claim has happened to them.

If you want to do any of the above, WS isn't the place to do it.

ETA: Hopefully this clarifies ...

Johnny Depp has claimed defamation. Amber Heard is counter suing and has claimed DV.

Members shouldn't be poking fun at or trashing either of them. If you wish to make a respectful point based on known fact, that's fine, but please leave snarky comments about appearances and attire out of this discussion.

ADMIN NOTE:

While this case has something for everyone to :rolleyes: at, WS still aims to be above the fray of the rest of the internet by following these key TOS:

- derogatory nicknames are not allowed.
- bashing anyone’s appearance is a violation.
- social media comments are not allowed.
- if you “saw” it or “heard” it but don’t have a link to substantiate it, it is considered rumor and subject to removal.

Thanks for checking yourself before you click REPLY.

IMO, I don't think he necessarily intends to win this suit, or even thinks he can win. He's certainly not getting any money out of AH if he does win. IMO his goal in this was to clear his name, and I think he has effectively done that. To my way of thinking, he's already won. The public is vastly in his favor. He will never be Capt. Jack Sparrow again, but I think that will ultimately be Disney's loss, not his. He is that franchise, no one will see a Pirates movie without JD in it.
I'm sure he doesn't want to pay out any more money to AH, but I also doubt that JD will ever see any compensation from AH. The courts might rule on a smaller amount that goes directly to a charity.

Looks like these are the remaining rebuttal witnesses that we may hear from:

Dr. Kimberly Collins (forensic pathologist, live)

Kate Moss (former girlfriend by video link)

Bryan Neumeister (metadata expert, live)

Morgan Tremaine (former TMZ employee, live)????

Lydia Fillip (flight attendant, video link)

Dr. Shannon Curry (forensic psychologist, live)

Johnny Depp (live)

Yes, she did the diagonal mouth smirk directly into CourtTV camera for at least 30 seconds before the mesh tank top question, desperately trying to convince the court of public opinion that this was in fact dubiously hilarious testimony that should be disregarded.

IMO cheap tactics, just like Elaine shaking her head after the judge ruled against her objections Monday, JMO, etc.

She just came over smug to me!

I noticed EB looking rather worn, genuinely frustrated, and a little tearful sometimes. Last night I googled her and she did not used to look so, she looks like a lovely kind and gentle woman.

I know she's not coming off well a lot of the time but wonder how much that is because she's been instructed by AH to confront certain issues - for example the muffins. From a Narcy AH perspective, as soon as Dr Curry mentioned her husband purchased the muffins, AH would have likely misinterpreted this (as Narcs have wonky hearing input - I call it scrambled hearing - that supports their even wonkier perception distortion) as 'my husband is so in awe of you and excited that I'm working with an A Lister that he sent you these amazing muffins'.

That leaves poor EB to take the stand confronting Dr Curry about something that hasn't actually happened. 'You were so excited to be working with AH that you told your husband'. How tiresome to be an agent of Narc.

I still am not sure what happened with JH's depo yesterday. Did we gain any knowledge from it? I read her depo from the UK trial, so I know what she would have said, but does the jury get to know that?

I still am not sure what happened with JH's depo yesterday. Did we gain any knowledge from it? I read her depo from the UK trial, so I know what she would have said, but does the jury get to know that?
I think they were not able to show the whole Howell depo as objections from Heard’s team and hearsay. What they were able to show was questions about her declaration that lays out the whole story, and also an email. She confirmed that she wrote it and signed it. I’m guessing that this declaration can now be admitted into evidence.

Sky News

Today's session should start soon​

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard have both arrived at the court in Fairfax, Virginia, and today's hearing should get under way shortly.

But first, the lawyers have approached Judge Penney Azcarate, which means the live feed in court has been muted... this happened a fair bit yesterday, there's clearly lots to discuss!

Whilst I'm busy psychoanalysing AH and breaking the ethical codes of conduct of Armchair Psychiatry...

Something about AH that's really important to get a grasp of is that she triangulates. All Narcs rely on triangulation - it's their life force.

What does this mean? It doesn't mean a love triangle. Or three people in a room. It means that the Narc cannot afford to be in 1:1 communication with anyone who will hold them accountable and demand responsibility from their authentic self. Instead they use coercion, manipulation, gossip, covert tactics, to destroy you. They evade responsibility by always being in company so you feel too impolite to call them out directly. Many experts argue the Narc has no authentic self due to fractured psyche at a very young age. The triangulation is an endless game they play.

So, you are in a relationship with a Narc then you'd better get used to not having any alone time after the love-bombing phase. Narc would like to have their brainwashed friendship 'harem' surrounding them protecting them from reality, they will privately report terrible things about you to their harem so the harem start to suspect you of dark devious evil stuff that you're seemingly hiding well. Also as part of the triangulation, Narcs just love to call 'help' to outside authorities and try to fit you up for perceived crimes and then expect to be rescued by the body in question.

Absolute truth! Such a good post!

Sky News

Amber Heard's sister watching today's proceedings in court
Amber Heard's sister, Whitney Heard Henriquez - pictured here with the actress outside court on Monday - can be seen in the courtroom watching the hearing today.

She gave evidence earlier in the trial and described witnessing a fight in which she said her sister and Johnny Depp hit each other.

1653484693673.png

I am watching on Law and Crime Network. They have a split screen and you can sometimes see Johnny's bodyguards in the audience. Today I noticed there is an older man sitting in between them. Does anyone know if that is Johnny's dad?

ETA: now he seems to have moved a little, not in between them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members