VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hughes sitting next to Whit is meant to suggest to the jury that after being bullied on cross AH may need her close.

Frankly I am glad she is seated next to Whitney. Whitney IMO is the only victim of abuse on team Heard. Maybe Hughes will figure that out someday. Or not.

I am wishing for a jury instruction similar to this:
If you find that a witness has lied in some part of his or her testimony, then you may distrust the rest of that witness's testimony.
As per another civil judge interviewed on CourtTV (Felecia Nance I think), you/we will get it tomorrow.

She said she delivers it in her courtroom; and so will Judge Azcarate.

Sky News

Photos of Heard after filing for restraining order

Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez says she wants to show Amber Heard a picture already admitted to evidence.

This was taken at court on the day Heard filed for her restraining order against Johnny Depp on 27 May 2016. Next to her is her publicist and "dear friend" Jodi Gottlieb, the court hears.

1653580867333.png

Next, Heard is shown the following image, which shows her and her friend Rocky Pennington.

Ms Vasquez says this was taken the following day and that there is no bruise on her face. Heard says she does not know when it was taken.

1653580910149.png

Ms Vasquez presents a news article dated 30 May 2016 which says the photo shows Heard the day after filing for the restraining order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16