VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG she doubled down on the Kate Moss "rumor" BS!!

That rumor did not exist. At least nowhere I could find it and did the wayback searches to when they were a couple. It didn't exist.

I can't believe she didn't back pedal or claim to be mistaken - no she doubled down and said EVERYONE had heard that rumor. No Ma'am.

CV now grilling her on the fact that every person who testified on Johnny's behalf is in Heard's opinion someone who came out of the woodwork to curry favor and camera time. JD's bandwagon must seat millions (eyeroll)

Sky News

'If I hear one more sound...': Judge issues warning

After an approach from Amber Heard's legal team, Judge Penney Azcarate has just warned spectators in the gallery about noise in the courtroom.

It is not clear what has been heard, but she says: "Ladies and gentlemen in the gallery I would ask that there be no words, no phrases, no sounds at all coming from you.

"If I hear one more sound I will clear the gallery and we will continue this testimony without anybody in the courtroom.

"Understood? Good."

OMG she doubled down on the Kate Moss "rumor" BS!!

That rumor did not exist. At least nowhere I could find it and did the wayback searches to when they were a couple. It didn't exist.

I can't believe she didn't back pedal or claim to be mistaken - no she doubled down and said EVERYONE had heard that rumor. No Ma'am.

CV now grilling her on the fact that every person who testified on Johnny's behalf is in Heard's opinion someone who came out of the woodwork to curry favor and camera time. JD's bandwagon must seat millions (eyeroll)
She’s mixing it up with the trashing of the hotel room at the Mark in NYC.

That has had some ink spilled about it. ‘The staircase’ has never been.

It's a good thing I wasn't in the courtroom. I freely admit I don't think I have the emotional intelligence to handle AH.
Yeah, I'm here watching on a screen and I felt like AH was yelling at me and scolding me for not believing her lies. I can't imagine the jury not feeling attacked by her but that's just me.

The biggest weapon ppl like AH have is their tenacity. They will wear you out. They won’t stop! She wanted to get up there to continue fighting because thats her comforts zone.

Yeah, I'm here watching on a screen and I felt like AH was yelling at me and scolding me for not believing her lies. I can't imagine the jury not feeling attacked by her but that's just me.
Definitely. She has been upset with the jury because she can see they’re not buying her bs. She’s tried every which way and today she wanted to scold them a bit JMO. She tried to use “logic” and “common sense” to admonish them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16