VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope JD prevails and wins a substantial amount, say $10 million.

Then turns around and gives $7 million (the amount of the divorce settelement) all to charities that Amber defrauded, and then the rest to the poor housekeepers that had to clean up the poop.

Then leaves the rest on the table stating he want nothing at all of Amber's, ever. Not her money, nothing.

I don’t see Johnny losing it, that’s not his style. Even if he loses the case he told his truths. He has many more fans now because he has spoken out.
"losing it" is not a reason not to be in courtroom. I do get that they both want to leave VA but I would think they would stay the night tomorrow and return to court for verdict if it comes tomorrow.

I guess they don’t want to be in the courtroom for verdict because they don’t want to get upset in front of the cameras. I can see either of them losing it if they lose.

I feel like this jury will want to end this nightmare tomorrow. And not have this hanging over their heads over the holiday weekend. It’s not a criminal trial so I can see any holdouts just say whatever and go with the majority.

I hope they will be there for the closing arguments? right?

She actually said friends and family have “rules” now on how to treat her.
Ack! I’m sure that was in place ALWAYS.

AH just said to the woman deputy walking her out to her limo
“ a girl could get used to this”

Well -a girl- evidently is not so beaten down that she can’t lift a curling iron or dress like a power-playa. That Narc statement about her just wanting Johnny to “leave her alone”
Pfttt…that’s her! She could NOT leave him alone! The Op-Ed was to be the final sword to take him down.

MOO
This is quite typical of borderlines. I mentioned my late sister previously who moved people around like pieces on a chess board. She would summon family members so that she could tell us how WE had to act around her. She was the baby of the family but bossed her siblings (and mother) around constantly. It was sheer madness :eek:

"losing it" is not a reason not to be in courtroom. I do get that they both want to leave VA but I would think they would stay the night tomorrow and return to court for verdict if it comes tomorrow.
Wait they won’t be there for closings either??

Edited to add: NVM I misread your comment. You’re saying they will leave after arguments.

They are putting in an instruction that they have to find that her retweet with added content constitutes republication. Merely linking to the article isn't enough. The jurors have to find that her new content was meant to reach a new audience.

If I have interpreted that correctly, then do you think it was republished by tweet?

I hope JD prevails and wins a substantial amount, say $10 million.

Then turns around and gives $7 million (the amount of the divorce settelement) all to charities that Amber defrauded, and then the rest to the poor housekeepers that had to clean up the poop.

Then leaves the rest on the table stating he want nothing at all of Amber's, ever. Not her money, nothing.
IMO, his legal fees alone are $10M. AH let slip something about $6M which got cut off. I wish I could remember when, but I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.