VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me this is the whole case. Johnny sued her for defamation. He started getting canceled just days after the article was published. She testified a few days ago that it wasn’t about Johnny. Today she let it slip out…in her out of control stupor:D
that really sealed the deal for me...that is the crux of this case...all the rest I think went way beyond the scope but I guess there were reasons for it. I would be tempted as a juror to vote in favor of DP but would never award him anywhere near what he is asking for. She gets nothing.

I feel like her testimony did not address how his attorney affected her. Her testimony was how his "supposed abuse" affects her. That to me means she loses her counterclaim.

She can't have a career because she is horrible at acting.

She even said it is since the trial - the trial is not on trial here unless I am wrong.

She should feel humiliated because she is horrible at testifying.

She should feel humiliated because her greed at grabbing her ex's money, exceeding her divorce settlement and her attempts to extort something like 7 X the $$$ has been exposed as her setting up a false narrative about him.

I've watched now the recap of the testimony of AH today. Night and day in her attitude between direct and cross. So hard to watch this woman.

But again, watching CV, to me what makes her questioning so sharp and effective is the manner in which she questions.
CV makes statement, "you said, you did, you saw...etc, followed by "didn't you? or similar... always that last question, every time.
It's so strong, so on point, so potent and authoritative.

CV is a natural.

The double-bind of BPD, key aspect of diagnosis is 'fear of abandonment'. The problem is the person with BPD makes it intolerable for someone to do anything but leave, then they rage when the person does.
I was diagnosed with BPD. It gets a notoriously bad rep, something this case will have done no favours for. Most people who have it do so as a result of abuse or trauma suffered as a child and sadly circa 10% go on to die by suicide and a majority will attempt it.

Just like any mental illness, it comes in different flavours and different symptoms show up in different people to different extents.

I'll be honest, I don't hold much weight in the diagnosis' from psychiatrists in this kind of format. The idea that you can attempt to diagnose someone in a few hours in a scenario where they are on edge and attempting to answer questions in a way that bodes well for their case vs reaching out for treatment I find quite laughable as someone who has been given 4 different diagnoses in 12 years.

She shows traits, sure, but I know a lot of people who show traits who'd be deemed neurotypical.

I reckon they will re-play audio of the following two quotes by ms H during closing arguments:

“I did not punch you, I was hitting you”.

“Tell the world, Johnny, tell them: 'I Johnny Depp, a man, I’m a victim too of domestic violence' and SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE OR SIDE WITH YOU.”
Perfect! Johnny’s now told the world and I believe and side with him! :)

While the trial and the subject is no laughing matter, there were so many highlights. People being funny without even trying. Add any others you think of…​

Ambers:​

I never lied​

Dont know who that was, I’ve never seen him before​

Everything was trashed, they just gave him a deal for $62​

KM on the stairs was going around in the celeb world, I guess it just must have been a rumor​

I have 100’s of text & emails from people who want to kill me​

How am I supposed to know what photo that is?​

Johnny was trying to kill me, I had to defend myself​

EXCUUUUSE ME, I got the part in the movie on my own​

Pledge and Donate are synonymous to me. Well they aren’t to me and I’m asking the questions.

OTHER FUNNIES:​

Aqua net (from Johnny himself):D

Mr Night it’s true you are a fan of JD, isn’t it? No I am not​

The umbrella guy???? Sounds like schizophrenia​

Uh a Mega Pint?? (my fave, it was so real)​

You’re just here for your 15 minutes of fame. I can say the same about you Elaine for taking Amber as a client​

Thats hearsay…oh wait that’s my own hearsay (AH lawyer)​

Isn’t he dead?? (Marlon Brando-who happens to be an Icon for Johnny)​

Wait, you know what…eating candy and drawing at the table means you are a narcissist​

Judge do I have to answer the question? Yes doctor you have to answer the question, you have to answer every question​

While the trial and the subject is no laughing matter, there were so many highlights. People being funny without even trying. Add any others you think of…​

Ambers:​

I never lied​

Dont know who that was, I’ve never seen him before​

Everything was trashed, they just gave him a deal for $62​

KM on the stairs was going around in the celeb world, I guess it just must have been a rumor​

I have 100’s of text & emails from people who want to kill me​

How am I supposed to know what photo that is?​

Johnny was trying to kill me, I had to defend myself​

EXCUUUUSE ME, I got the part in the movie on my own​

OTHER FUNNIES:​

Aqua net (from Johnny himself):D

Mr Night it’s true you are a fan of JD, isn’t it? No I am not​

The umbrella guy???? Sounds like schizophrenia​

Uh a Mega Pint?? (my fave, it was so real)​

You’re just here for your 15 minutes of fame. I can say the same about you Elaine for taking Amber as a client​

Thats hearsay…oh wait that’s my own hearsay (AH lawyer)​

Isn’t he dead?? (Marlon Brando-who happens to be an Icon for Johnny)​

Wait, you know what…eating candy and drawing at the table means you are a narcissist​

Judge do I have to answer the question? Yes doctor you have to answer the question, you have to answer every question​

JD's best comebacks! MOO JMOO
"You'll be ok!"
"Were you there???"

MOO JMO

the most powerful tool against a narc is no contact. None, not even eye contact. Second most powerful is greyrocking. Giving zero response or reaction to them, no matter the outlandish behavior or statement.

It is and there is a difficult learning curve to arrive at that fact. Its so easy to see how she sucked the life out of him. He has really been through a horrible situation. Considering the UK trial that he lost and has had to keep it all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.