VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Kelly went into the water at all. I think she left with someone she knew and was emotional distressed and forced/blackmailed/tricked into leaving. I think it is someone close to her or was at one time close to her. I think she was being watched stalked. Now what made her leave at that exact time I dont know if it was prearranged and it of been done so days before.
Like on monday someone said meet me on thurs. Maybe she forgot about it until the last minute or maybe had an alarm on her phone set. No other contact between the person.
On thread one CIV mentions a phone plan either Kellys phone is on her plan or CIV'S is on Kelly's does anyone remeber that?

ETA I searched both threads and I cannot find any mention of a phone plan now but I am pretty sure I did read it so If anyone remembers this let me know other wise I will think I am nuts,(nuttier than I thought even)

Kelly didnt want to end the phone contract so they kept the phone plans they way they were.
This is important if it is true but I looked though the thread and if that post concerning the phones is on here I missed it in my reveiw and I was looking for it.

Maybe this important anniversary was remembering something that occured at 10.00 a.m and Kelly had agreed to meet "someone" for old times sake!

If there was a phone plan talked about, it could have been on a post that was pulled.

If there was a phone plan talked about, it could have been on a post that was pulled.

Beltingitout, that's what I'm leaning towards thinking as well. I don't personally recall anything being said about the phone plan. That isn't to say it's not still in the record somewhere, but since I wasn't privy to those posts that were pulled, it would make sense.

Either that or Soulmagent really is crazy! (Kidding!!) :crazy:

Beltingitout, that's what I'm leaning towards thinking as well. I don't personally recall anything being said about the phone plan. That isn't to say it's not still in the record somewhere, but since I wasn't privy to those posts that were pulled, it would make sense.

Either that or Soulmagent really is crazy! (Kidding!!) :crazy:

I may be! It may have been a post that was pulled it could have been a poster on this thread that was talking about a breakup? I will reread what I reread again to be sure but if it was there and pulled how will I ever Know if I AM nuts? :banghead:

I may be! It may have been a post that was pulled it could have been a poster on this thread that was talking about a breakup? I will reread what I reread again to be sure but if it was there and pulled how will I ever Know if I AM nuts? :banghead:

You're not nuts, SoulMagent! Well, I don't know you personally, you might be nuts in your personal life, but here? On WebSleuths? Not nuts at all! :)

I remember a comment about that too, and I think it was CiV who made the comment. I have a copy of the second pulled post, but it's not there, so I'm thinking it was on the first pulled post.

I've checked both threads and other sources, but so far nothing except a remark or two about Verizon on thread #1. I searched on "phone plan" "phone contract" and "phone"--and nothing. Sorry! I tried! I'll keep looking though.

Nuts? YOU? Naaaaah!

You remember it though right? I even subjected myself to reading the topix thread and it isnt on there either. I really do not believe I am remembering this incorrectly. I searched everywhere for it. Is there anyway Hoppy would be able to tell us if it was on a deleted post? The only deleted post I saw was the first one. I think. I did not see the last two for sure I do not even know how many were deleted

I may be! It may have been a post that was pulled it could have been a poster on this thread that was talking about a breakup? I will reread what I reread again to be sure but if it was there and pulled how will I ever Know if I AM nuts?

Here you go - there's more "break up" talk surrounding that post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4742667&postcount=508

ugh - I should be involved, I shouldn't be involved, I'm too involved, I'm not involved enough....everyone has an opinion. It is a difficult situation for all involved. I thought I might have information that was helpful in finding Kelly. For the most part, the break-up was as amicable as a break-up could be. Prior to August 2009, I would occasionally care for the pets while Kelly was out of town. The separation was difficult for Kelly to handle. The way she handled me getting my things out of the house was not good, and we agreed to cut ties completely. She sent my mom an email that same day saying that she was sorry they could no longer be friends. (They had been going out ballroom dancing together on Friday nights, not every Friday, but often.)

ETA: And another one:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4742691&postcount=513
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowthings
Why was Kelly afraid that her ex might try and come back into her house, having all the locks changed is unusual unless you are scared of that person!
More possessive than afraid.

I've been following these Virginia missing women posts, and there are some similarities (see this post by aecarr10):

Based on that info, I came up with the following map - linking them all via the James River. I think it's possible that there may be a serial killer... Thoughts?

attachment.php

WOW! What a list. If LE is looking at a possible serial killer, then there is something wrong with LE.

Here you go - there's more "break up" talk surrounding that post:

ETA: And another one:

I am looking for where she talks about the phone plans. It isnt there but I believe it was.

CIV had said something to the effect of when they first broke up Kelly and her where on the same plan as kelly wanted to cut ties she had gotten a new phone I dont believe she said when it was Kelly had gotten the new phone.
If I am the only one who remebers this I am prone to think I may be mistaken. Rereading the posts CIV made makes me feel confident I am Not mistaken.But it is possible.
Anyway the only point I wanted to make with that was if CIV is on kellys plan or was than it would be possible for her to use the phones GPS to know where Kelly was (if the phone had the abiltiy) It would have also allowed her to veiw any phone numbers Kelly called or answered from her computer. She would have had the means to seek that information. Not that she did but until Kelly got off the phone plan and got a new one she could have done that. But first I wanted to confirm the phone statement as CIV as fact which I cannot do so this is just one more theroy.

Hey Soul - was this maybe something that was posted on Topix or one of the other sleuthing sites?

Hey Soul - was this maybe something that was posted on Topix or one of the other sleuthing sites?

No If I read it ,I read it here. I am moving on but have convinced myself it has to be in the missing post. If anyone ever hears from a mod that it is not in there please let me know so I can seek mental health care, shame the crazy ones are the last to know.

You remember it though right? I even subjected myself to reading the topix thread and it isnt on there either. I really do not believe I am remembering this incorrectly. I searched everywhere for it. Is there anyway Hoppy would be able to tell us if it was on a deleted post? The only deleted post I saw was the first one. I think. I did not see the last two for sure I do not even know how many were deleted

I remember it, SoulMagent. And the way I remember it, CiV spoke about it in the first pulled post of hers. Don't remember details though. Drat.

P.S. I think there were only two pulled posts of Civ's. I saved the second (and still have it) and there's nothing in it about a phone, phone plan, or phone contract. OF COURSE, I didn't save the first one. :loser: :(

Crime Solvers has just sent out a Press Release regarding Kelly being missing. It doesn't really give any new information but does say this "If you have information on Catalano’s whereabouts, information about an unsolved crime or wanted person in Chesterfield County or the city of Colonial Heights, you may call Crime Solvers at 804-748-0060, submit a tip online from crimesolvers.net, or Text-A-Tip by texting “tip699” plus your tip to 274637 (C-R-I-M-E-S). All three methods will keep you anonymous. If your tip helps solve a case or catch a fugitive, you would be eligible for a cash reward up to $1,000.

Friends and family of Catalano have created an additional reward fund, whereby tipsters who provide information leading to the location and safe return of Kelly could earn an additional reward up to $10,000".

Respectfully snipped:

"If you have information on Catalano’s whereabouts, information about an unsolved crime or wanted person in Chesterfield County or the city of Colonial Heights, you may call Crime Solvers

That's an interesting line to include in this...or maybe I'm reading more into it than I should?

At least it appears someone has decided that this isn't a suicide...

I hope the fact that there is a descent size reward will get some people talking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo