Found Deceased VA - Molly Meghan Miller, 31, Charlottesville, 29 Dec 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Don't know what happened to her father, but mother remarried when she was a child.

Hello cyclelady and welcome to websleuths!

If you use the "Reply With Quote" button at the bottom of a post you are responding to then folks will know what you are referring to.

Thanks and Happy sleuthing!

Hello cyclelady and welcome to websleuths!

If you use the "Reply With Quote" button at the bottom of a post you are responding to then folks will know what you are referring to.

Thanks and Happy sleuthing!

Oh, I was wondering what she was doing. She was replying...with quotes...:)

[h=1]Family of woman found dead in Charlottesville thanks search volunteers, police[/h]
“Our cherished daughter lives forever in our hearts and memories,” read a statement from Dano and Marian McConnell of Roanoke County, Miller’s parents, published on Marian McConnell’s Facebook page.

“She is a free spirit, a light in our lives, creative, loving, fiercely independent and a seeker of truth,” read the statement from Miller’s parents. “Although Molly left us in body, her spirit and soul are forever present.”
City police Lt. Steve Upman said Tuesday that an autopsy of Miller will be conducted Wednesday. “Once that is completed, and additional follow-up is finished, an update will be provided. We currently do not have a time frame for this and appreciate everyone’s patience,” he said.
http://www.roanoke.com/news/family-...cle_b2a44de9-c008-5042-8142-512660a0c1a9.html

“Please keep Anson Parker, Molly’s fiancé, in your prayers,” the statement continues. “He lost the love of his life. Anson is the love of Molly’s life as well; and along with Luca, their dog, they are a perfect triangle of love. Anson is family and has our 100% support and we are standing by him to help him any way we can.”

The above quote is from the People article.

As someone that has suffered with endo for over 20 years, I'm sad to hear this.
RIP Molly

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

BBM I too had endo had three surgeries the hysterectomy. I know how bad it can be bless her heart.

I do not see this case as someone taking her life due to pain from endometriosis. I have it. I have friends who have it. I totally understand the pain. But, there are solutions, such as hysterectomy, as an extreme. Unless she was suicidal at the thought of never having children, I really do not see this as as reason to end your life. Migraines? Fibromyalgia? Rheumatoid arthritis? Degenerative back disease? Maybe....? But something that has a fix....I don't know....I don't see it. Not saying she couldn't have ended her own life for other reasons, though. JMO.

ETA: If the assumption is overdose after getting hooked on opiates for the pain, I guess I can definitely see that. Way back in the day I was prescribed opiates for endo. pain. But that was sooo many years ago and didn't last long before the hysteria over them started. I'd be so surprised if doctors still did that, but maybe they do :(.

I do not see this case as someone taking her life due to pain from endometriosis. I have it. I have friends who have it. I totally understand the pain. But, there are solutions, such as hysterectomy, as an extreme. Unless she was suicidal at the thought of never having children, I really do not see this as as reason to end your life. Migraines? Fibromyalgia? Rheumatoid arthritis? Degenerative back disease? Maybe....? But something that has a fix....I don't know....I don't see it. Not saying she couldn't have ended her own life for other reasons, though. JMO.

ETA: If the assumption is overdose after getting hooked on opiates for the pain, I guess I can definitely see that. Way back in the day I was prescribed opiates for endo. pain. But that was sooo many years ago and didn't last long before the hysteria over them started. I'd be so surprised if doctors still did that, but maybe they do :(.
Totally off topic, a hysterectomy does not cure endometriosis. There is no cure for endo. There are treatments including opioids, birth control and hormone treatments. No cure.

The way the parents worded their statement I have the feeling this was either a suicide or an accidental OD of some kind of drug (either pain meds or illegal drugs). Not another kind of accident or murder. jmo

BBM I too had endo had three surgeries the hysterectomy. I know how bad it can be bless her heart.

Same exact sequence here...but ended up with disabling nerve damage from the hysterectomy...and adhesions formed on other organs instead...ugh I am a mess.

Same exact sequence here...but ended up with disabling nerve damage from the hysterectomy...and adhesions formed on other organs instead...ugh I am a mess.

yes I also have adhesions. Just this past year I was diagnosed with non alcoholic cirrhosis of liver stage 4. DDD,,, stroke... cervical disc damage and I do live in pain everyday. I would be lying of I said it didn't get me to that point. It is rough and as a young woman when I had endo it is very painful and disabiling to a degree.

They got engaged back in 2011 according to FB posts on her page. I was surprised to hear they were not married yet. I guess they just wanted to get their lives going and having all the traveling done and house buying in place. I feel so bad for them all.

Totally off topic, a hysterectomy does not cure endometriosis. There is no cure for endo. There are treatments including opioids, birth control and hormone treatments. No cure.

Removing both ovaries (bilateral oophorectomy) along with the uterus is the only potential cure for endometriosis. Most people tend to use the term hysterectomy to refer to removal of the ovaries as well which is medically incorrect I've had it. I did Lupron treatment followed by surgery. Finally got relief. Never went the opoid route though as I was working as a pilot at the time. Too easy to get addicted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back