Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MH's case has some parallels to the disappearance of Kelly "Wednesday" Hall.

Previous post on the subject:
Link: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #14

KWH's BF who posted on Live Journal under the name "Puf" seemed to many posters to be a natural person of interest in that case. However, according to date & time stamps, Puf was on Live Journal at approximately the time that KH disappeared. Some posters felt that the fact that he was writing on a computer dispassionately about an intellectual subject would tend to make it unlikely that he was also involved in foul play that night. KH was last seen at midnight on Saturday, April 25, 2009 at an Austin TX Waffle House.

Puf on the Tew flag and other political symbols:

http://community.livejournal.com/anarchists/2537272.html

Many moons ago when I had Live Journal, you could "back date" entries. I could write something today, but date it for a week ago if I wanted. I forget if that particular blogging site includes a note that the entry is back dated or not. Also, I don't know if they still offer this option.

This might not be the correct place to discuss this, but I thought I'd throw that out there in response to your post.

Many moons ago when I had Live Journal, you could "back date" entries. I could write something today, but date it for a week ago if I wanted. I forget if that particular blogging site includes a note that the entry is back dated or not. Also, I don't know if they still offer this option.

This might not be the correct place to discuss this, but I thought I'd throw that out there in response to your post.

Yes, other posters brought up the possibility that the dates & times might have been altered. There was also some confusion over the time zone. But if Puf needed an alibi, surely there are less abstruse ways. Maybe he had recently seen such a flag in an unlikely location? Could some group be using this symbol as a threat? Some gang or Manson-style group?

I was reading some of the above posts and the question about MH just wandering there..is out of the question...(IF SHE WAS EVER AT??)The Arena is 10 miles away.. with very rural road,just 2 lane..narrow,curvy steep hills...you name it,thats 29 out of Charlottesville.. The idea that someone was with her, and they were at the farm or near there and she walked to where her remains were found..is very possible.(If Drugs were involved with her death)
MH could have been given the date drug GHB or something..
But none of this explains the condition of her remains..(but we really don't know what they were..WE'VE only been reading between the lines of poetry,deep despair and small bits of actual confirmed information)
The T-shirt being cast-off by MH..The weather was COLD,she would have wanted every stitch of clothing she had...ON
My personal thought on the t-shirt being found around the area where MH was "eye witnessed " by the paper lady was just a stirring of the story to feed the perps enjoyment of the media buzz...I believe the shirt was placed there..not only for the buzz of new information but to distract the search.
I do not know anything about the pictures..thats news to me ...FILL ME IN..LOL

Does ANYBODY here think she was never at the concert and murdered in that field beforehand? Would have been daylight. Millions of dollars worth of security video turn up "nothing of value" per LE??? Come on! How could she not be on that video? Mr. H said himself she was not seen on video (on another site).

A little google-mapping and I found a live webcam that views the Lawn there too! I don't think she ever went to the concert and I want to know if they compared time stamped video to when her ticket was scanned to see who used it!

PS Why would she go to a cow farm voluntarily before the concert? One word answer: SHROOMS.

PS Why would she go to a cow farm voluntarily before the concert? One word answer: SHROOMS.

Yes, college students sometimes experiment with these dangerous substances. But if some person or group allowed MH to become grossly intoxicated, and then just walked off and abandoned her alone in a wilderness area, they are guilty of depraved indifference to a human life. And, they should be held accountable.

Any companion of hers that evening could easily have called the local police, and explained that she may be in danger due to her judgment being impaired and that they believe that she could be lost on the farm. Such a call could have been made anonymously or by a third party should the concerned individual be afraid of a possible drug-related charge. If they had just called the police, MH's life may have been saved.

Virginia's law which allows police to arrest people merely for being drunk in public may be causing poor relations between the students and the police. While the officers surely would not have arrested AM or SS had they called for help, the fact that the police have that power probably leads to mistrust. JMO: they should modify the law to only apply to disorderly conduct or driving under the influence.

That being said, in my own opinion, she was murdered by some weird Manson-style group. Photo #14, the tee shirt, the car & belongings left behind, certain other depictions which were quickly pulled from the net a while ago ... it just adds up to something sick.

She could have parted ways once she arrived at JMU??That would be the reason someone else was the designated driver...perhaps after the drive up..she went with another group and was supposed to hook up with the "friends" later....that would also explain their seeming,uncaring way of ...enjoying the concert without her,also explains no pictures,also explains the wait after the concert.....
I say..go back to the last known time that MH was in a safe place....and go from there and find out what happened that stopped her from attending the concert. What ever prevented her from attending, is key...(if drugs...dealer.etc...if a lover..if a fight..I think she had a plan to hook-up with the people who rode in her car..but didn't get the chance

Okay, I give up. What are you talking about?

Well, if I describe it too accurately, this post might be removed. On a "hate-Morgan" site (on FB?) back around December before MH was found dead, someone had posted an odd looking collage with an MH look-alike dressed in a black bustier & miniskirt. The words "I have got your baby" looked like they had been cut out from a newspaper or magazine separately and pasted on the image as if to suggest a ransom note. On the right-hand side, a black bear looks out from a tree. Sorry, can't remember the rest. Seemed like a someone mocking the whole case. Posts about this collage disappeared very quickly.

Was it ever confirmed that Morgan was sexually assaulted?

FWIW, I know some of you feel that Morgan's parents aren't in a position to provide us with "official" information. However, like I said before, I do believe that their information is trustworthy and I don't think they'd state something on the Internet that they didn't know to be true.

That said, here is the first line from Gil's May 17 blog post:

"It has been seven months since Morgan was abducted, raped, and murdered."

From here on out, I am going to base on my theories on the idea that she WAS, indeed, raped. I suppose that you can make whatever assumptions you want as to whether or not you take Gil's statement as fact.

Here's the link
http://findmorgan.com/category/family-blog

Yes, college students sometimes experiment with these dangerous substances. But if some person or group allowed MH to become grossly intoxicated, and then just walked off and abandoned her alone in a wilderness area, they are guilty of depraved indifference to a human life. And, they should be held accountable.

Any companion of hers that evening could easily have called the local police, and explained that she may be in danger due to her judgment being impaired and that they believe that she could be lost on the farm. Such a call could have been made anonymously or by a third party should the concerned individual be afraid of a possible drug-related charge. If they had just called the police, MH's life may have been saved.

Virginia's law which allows police to arrest people merely for being drunk in public may be causing poor relations between the students and the police. While the officers surely would not have arrested AM or SS had they called for help, the fact that the police have that power probably leads to mistrust. JMO: they should modify the law to only apply to disorderly conduct or driving under the influence.

That being said, in my own opinion, she was murdered by some weird Manson-style group. Photo #14, the tee shirt, the car & belongings left behind, certain other depictions which were quickly pulled from the net a while ago ... it just adds up to something sick.

I found this article (at the link below) interesting in light of this post and others..........

If I'm not supposed to post this (OR it does not seem relevant to the discussion) please delete......

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20100528/sc_livescience/todayscollegestudentslackempathy

Somebody on findmorgan identified the woman as the Buddhist goddess Tara: http://www.mother-god.com/goddess-tara.html. Which does not explain the sword.

The "Tew flag" looks very similar to the collar tab insignia for the waffen SS Handschar division in WWII, but I don't think that's what the sword in the drawing in supposed to mean, since I doubt the artists are Bosniak Muslim neo Nazis.

The "Tew flag" looks very similar to the collar tab insignia for the waffen SS Handschar division in WWII, but I don't think that's what the sword in the drawing in supposed to mean, since I doubt the artists are Bosniak Muslim neo Nazis.

Heh, no, they look like one-world-culture pacifists with a heavy Buddhist influence based on the other drawings and sayings. "You must disappear" is one of the main spiritual tenets (losing your ego so you can see the truth).

And much Nazi symbolism was taken from deeply rooted Germanic and European pagan traditions. There's a branch of paganism that's trying to "redeem" those symbols for everybody's use.

I'm not saying I agree with any of them. Just that I know people with those views exist.

Per Dan Harrington Morgan kept her bedroom door locked because when they had friends into the apartment she shared with her roommate Amy she didn't want them wandering into her private space, her bedroom. She had some nice things like jewelry.

That puzzled me, too. Back in college, students had locks on their doors in certain apartments, but that was because they didn't know or trust the other students who were moving in and out in revolving door fashion. OR the landlord was renting the rooms of the apartment out separately (with separate leases) rather than a group of friendly roommates sharing the lease together. MH's apartment situation sounded stable, with a long-time friend as a roommate. :confused:

I do not believe he was referring to the apartment she shared with Amy. The dead-bolted bedroom door was at her dorm room bedroom, before she had an off campus apartment with Amy.

Per Dan Harrington Morgan kept her bedroom door locked because when they had friends into the apartment she shared with her roommate Amy she didn't want them wandering into her private space, her bedroom. She had some nice things like jewelry.

She could have parted ways once she arrived at JMU??That would be the reason someone else was the designated driver...perhaps after the drive up..she went with another group and was supposed to hook up with the "friends" later....that would also explain their seeming,uncaring way of ...enjoying the concert without her,also explains no pictures,also explains the wait after the concert.....
I say..go back to the last known time that MH was in a safe place....and go from there and find out what happened that stopped her from attending the concert. What ever prevented her from attending, is key...(if drugs...dealer.etc...if a lover..if a fight..I think she had a plan to hook-up with the people who rode in her car..but didn't get the chance

That scenario seems to fit, however on a recent "FindMorgan" thread, posters felt that they had finally found a photo of MH with AM at the concert. However, AM herself informed one of the posters that it couldn't actually be her & Morgan, since they had never entered the area of the arena shown in the photo, but rather they had stayed in another area.

FindMorgan's forum is down this evening, else I would provide a link. Many posters on that board knew MH personally, and also know her friends. Therefore, we have a statement from AM that MH was definitely inside the arena.

Plus, the BB players (we assume) would have been able to make an identification.

But you are right that not having any images at all from the arena area is strange.

When was MH last in a safe place?
We don't have any reports of her activity that day in Harrisburg, except that she did call her father to tell him that she had arrived safely.

That scenario seems to fit, however on a recent "FindMorgan" thread, posters felt that they had finally found a photo of MH with AM at the concert. However, AM herself informed one of the posters that it couldn't actually be her & Morgan, since they had never entered the area of the arena shown in the photo, but rather they had stayed in another area.

FindMorgan's forum is down this evening, else I would provide a link. Many posters on that board knew MH personally, and also know her friends. Therefore, we have a statement from AM that MH was definitely inside the arena.

Post in which poster, Hartanjel, states that the girl in a photo at the concert could not have been MH because the group stayed in Section 312. The other posters in the thread assume that she has heard it directly from either AM or SS.

Remember Morgan Harrington - View Single Post - Possible or Potential Still Footage Of Morgan, Amy and Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.