Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this works.....

picture.php

Ok so it works! Sorry I don't know how to re size it! LOL!
This is the photo that was posted. I did not crop it. It was just a picture of her eye.

Because your mind is locked on blaming one person. Doesn't photo #14 point to something really weird going on?

My mind follows evidence, eliminates other possibilities and "locks" on the theory that holds water.

No, photo #14 looks to me to be a small part of a large artsy project drawn by multiple people with reference to whatever religion and deities they were attempting to capture. I don't think it points anywhere.

Here is a compare of the eyes. I agree the hole is too small to be the correct size for a real projectile but this was most likely drawn by her brother. Don't know how many facts of the case he knows. Maybe he was just trying to echo what happened to her without worrying about sizes etc? I mean, if he drew the actual size of a bullet, there wouldn't be any eye to see in the artwork, it would be a larger hole and detract from the image? Not sure how to make this bigger.

eyes - Copy (2).PNG

I have not locked on to any one person in this case. I am open to most suggestions. Some theories are way too far fetched for me. We can all agree to disagree! I will fully admit that there are so many possibilities in this case. Do I believe that Morgan may not have had the "best" friendship with her life long friends? Absolutely! However, I have not jumped on board that she was shot by either Amy, Sarah or Dan. Sally, I know this is your firm belief and I do truly appreciate all of your insight and research. I'm in no way saying that this cannot be the case....I just haven't gotten "there" yet. I know, it was really hard to wrap my mind around too the first time it occurred to me. The more I found, the more it drove it home though.I do believe they may have been less than truthful about some of the events leading up to her disappearance and again with the way this case has been so tight lipped...I really couldn't be shocked if LE later tells us that they did not attend the concert that night. As of now, I still have to go on what they have told us and the fact that Morgan did at least enter JPJ that night. (Sally no disrespect - just a difference of opinion) OK :)

To go further into this theory....Can you explain a little more about what you think happened? Were they planning on attending the concert that night and never made it? I think Morgan was planning on attending but the others no. Were they driving aimlessly trying to find a cow field for shrooms and happened upon Anchorage Farms? I think they have been there before to shroom. Locals would know they grow here. Why would young college students be carrying around a gun? Because they planned this. Was she taken to the farm to be killed there? Yes, lured. They knew she would go for shrooms. They knew the privacy of it. (JMO). Execution site? Yep.

Like I said, anything is possible. I would just like a little further clarification, if you don't mind. Thanks!

I think a very large piece of this puzzle lies in what happened 6 months ago. 6 months ago (before the night of the concert), almost to the day there was a Grateful Dead concert at JPJ. Maybe she got in trouble at one of the field type of concerts - Bonnaroo or one of the others she attended? Radford and college spring breaks were 6 months prior as well.

Why didn't Morgan drive her own car instead of DC or AM driving? Could she currently have a suspended license?

LE stated that she didn't have identification with her. They didn't say driver's license. If arrested in another state, license suspension is possible without us being able to see the arrest in VA.

Just throwing some more stuff out there.

The party photos remind me an awful lot of the partying that Casey Anthony did after her daughter went missing. Celebration?

From day one, it has been weird that they claimed "she said she would get a ride home." I don't know any women who would go to an event together and then abandon their friend to whoever was in the parking lot. They don't even claim that she said, "I see Jack from our dorm and he's headed back so I'm going to get a ride."

Every woman I know would say, "Stay put until we can get you." Or "let's call your parents." Or "I'm not that into it, I'll come out and go with you."

I think it really would depend on the situation & the personalities involved.

IMO these 'women' were more teenagers than fully matured women who have seen more, experienced more, and are more apt to be cautious.

These are inexperienced young people with underdeveloped impulse control. Add the possibility of drugs and/or alcohol into the mix and none of them are likely to have sound judgment about what is safe or smart.

Add to that the fact that they are attending a special event they have looked forward to ... well, I don't see it unusual that they would allow her to leave like that.

They were likely not in their right minds and thinking only selfishly about not wanting to miss the concert. I've been in many, many similar situations as a teenager and young adult. We just never thought the worst. There were times we did everything possible to ensure someone's safety but there were probably twice that amount of times that we didn't do what would've been smart. We were lucky.

JMO

I think a very large piece of this puzzle lies in what happened 6 months ago. 6 months ago (before the night of the concert), almost to the day there was a Grateful Dead concert at JPJ. Maybe she got in trouble at one of the field type of concerts - Bonnaroo or one of the others she attended? Radford and college spring breaks were 6 months prior as well.

Why didn't Morgan drive her own car instead of DC or AM driving? Could she currently have a suspended license?

LE stated that she didn't have identification with her. They didn't say driver's license. If arrested in another state, license suspension is possible without us being able to see the arrest in VA.

Just throwing some more stuff out there.

What would her possible suspended license have to do with solving her murder?

I don't follow your line of thinking re: the 6-month coincidences that I keep seeing repeated.

I'm afraid you're going to have to spit it out, provided it falls within TOS of course.

I think in this case the "unicorns" are cigarettes. She was standing outside and rather than make conversation with this guy she just gave him one of her last cigarettes while she was smoking. Earlier in the threads someone else confirmed that unicorn is slang for cigarette. If you don't want to spend a bunch of time with someone you're not going to give them your E, that would be insane. Also, it's too valuable to just give away to someone you don't like if you only have a couple left.

I don't like the way this thread contains wild speculation in the extreme without making it VERY CLEAR that what's being posted is just some imaginary made up theory based on zero facts at all. I completely disagree with this whole bit about Morgan going to prison, and I think speculation this wildly out of the bounds of what is factually known only muddies the waters when newcomers try to read up on what the current case status and established facts are.

Thank you!
I agree emphatically.

I've just read this entire thread and I must say I'm incredibly confused by some of the posts. I know this case very well, having been active earlier on but I thought I should catch up before posting. Having done so though, hasn't helped in trying to separate the facts from the (in my view) out-there theories and the barely camoflauged innuendo about the victim. I'm incredibly disappointed right now.

Do you mean the friends of JB?

That photo #14 was hateful to MH.

And that older red-haired woman (you have to really strain your eyes) in photo #35, who might she be?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?i...6eb7b369#!/photo.php?pid=3992643&id=735702175

I agree that it's unfair to accuse particular individuals of the murder.

I don't see anything hateful in #14. I also don't see anything relevant in the rest of this person's FB photos, who to my knowledge has not been named a POI or suspect. I could very easily be missing the point, in which case I would be grateful to whoever could spell it out for me, 'cause the rampant innuendo on this thread is worse, IMO, than outright accusing someone of something. I don't mean this rudely but I'd like to see a re-focus of sorts - I just do not understand how theories about a Mansonesque cult are helping in this particular case. I think Morgan deserves better. JMO.

Also, the statement that someone went out for Hallowe'en in a Morgan costume? I saw the picture. I don't think holes in black stockings and a different item of clothing in a different print qualify so I'm wondering what else could've lead to this belief. Please, someone enlighten me.

I don't see anything hateful in #14. I also don't see anything relevant in the rest of this person's FB photos, who to my knowledge has not been named a POI or suspect. I could very easily be missing the point, in which case I would be grateful to whoever could spell it out for me, 'cause the rampant innuendo on this thread is worse, IMO, than outright accusing someone of something. I don't mean this rudely but I'd like to see a re-focus of sorts - I just do not understand how theories about a Mansonesque cult are helping in this particular case. I think Morgan deserves better. JMO.

I don't see anything sinister either, nor do I understand what the connection with MH is. In one of the pictures you see an individual walking about with a video camera. Clearly these pictures are taken by someone interested in artistic expression. Manson has nothing to do with it.

We have two choices: MH was murdered by a single individual or by a group. We can discuss the possible character of the individual or the possible character of the group.

Even if you believe that it was an individual, you can logically see why some people might blame a group. Now to compare the group to some other high-profile criminal group like the Manson Family should not be such a leap.

Also, the statement that someone went out for Hallowe'en in a Morgan costume? I saw the picture. I don't think holes in black stockings and a different item of clothing in a different print qualify so I'm wondering what else could've lead to this belief. Please, someone enlighten me.

Those photos seem gone from the net, but if SS had put on a Pantera tee shirt and a blond wig or something, deliberately making fun of MH, we would have remembered that fact. Does anyone remember seeing anything of that sort?

I don't see anything sinister either, nor do I understand what the connection with MH is. In one of the pictures you see an individual walking about with a video camera. Clearly these pictures are taken by someone interested in artistic expression. Manson has nothing to do with it.

Only photo #14 is sinister JMO.

You are taking things literally. I meant a group LIKE the Manson family, not that the actual guy, Charles Manson, may be to blame.

Thank you very much for posting this.

I didn't think we could get much more bizarre than the pushed-from-a-plane scenario, but I was wrong...

It's commonplace in Mexico to kill informers that way.

From the findmorgan.com forum:

Remember Morgan Harrington - View Single Post - Morgan college

Morgan's Dad
Administrator Join Date: Nov 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morgan started at Vt and spent the entire time she was in college there. She was a HOKIE!

Again: Can we account for MH's whereabouts during the time period Dec 2007 to August 2009?

Which semester did she start at VTech, and which of the following semesters was she also in attendance? Specifically.

Again, where are the VTech pals, pictures, profs ...?

I have not locked on to any one person in this case. I am open to most suggestions. Some theories are way too far fetched for me. We can all agree to disagree! I will fully admit that there are so many possibilities in this case. Do I believe that Morgan may not have had the "best" friendship with her life long friends? Absolutely! However, I have not jumped on board that she was shot by either Amy, Sarah or Dan. Sally, I know this is your firm belief and I do truly appreciate all of your insight and research. I'm in no way saying that this cannot be the case....I just haven't gotten "there" yet. I do believe they may have been less than truthful about some of the events leading up to her disappearance and again with the way this case has been so tight lipped...I really couldn't be shocked if LE later tells us that they did not attend the concert that night. As of now, I still have to go on what they have told us and the fact that Morgan did at least enter JPJ that night. (Sally no disrespect - just a difference of opinion)

To go further into this theory....Can you explain a little more about what you think happened? Were they planning on attending the concert that night and never made it? Were they driving aimlessly trying to find a cow field for shrooms and happened upon Anchorage Farms? Why would young college students be carrying around a gun? Was she taken to the farm to be killed there? Execution site?

Like I said, anything is possible. I would just like a little further clarification, if you don't mind. Thanks!

But even if SS shot MH and the companions all conspired to cover up the crime, wouldn't this group being acting somewhat like the Manson Family? The only disagreement is that Sally believes that the companions were the murderous group, while my theory is that some other group killed her.

Thank you!
I agree emphatically.

I've just read this entire thread and I must say I'm incredibly confused by some of the posts. I know this case very well, having been active earlier on but I thought I should catch up before posting. Having done so though, hasn't helped in trying to separate the facts from the (in my view) out-there theories and the barely camoflauged innuendo about the victim. I'm incredibly disappointed right now.

Even if she did get in trouble or something in the past two years that doesn't mean that she deserved her fate.

Walker, her FATHER said she only went to Virginia Tech; what more do you need?

Walker, do you ever visit the findmorgan forum? One of the admin's there is tied into Virginia Tech in a big way. He is constantly posting things the Hokie Nation is doing to remember Morgan. Do you expect her friends and prof's to be posting on here about her? What exactly do you want them to do?

I do not understand your need to know about Morgan's past.

Again: Can we account for MH's whereabouts during the time period Dec 2007 to August 2009?

Which semester did she start at VTech, and which of the following semesters was she also in attendance? Specifically.

Again, where are the VTech pals, pictures, profs ...?

i have to believe had Morgan been shot Gil would have said so.i think Gil may have released more info than LE wanted her to.why because she fears for other women in the area.so to me it would seem at this point she was not killed by a gun.im sure we will not know the facts of her death until an arrest is made and the ME findings are released.jmo

It's commonplace in Mexico to kill informers that way.

This isn't Mexico and there's no evidence whatsoever that Morgan was a drug informer.

It's not a very efficient way to kill people in the east, either -- they're as likely to hang up in the trees as to smack into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member