VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be way more to this story. It just doesn't make sense.

They reported today that they two knew each other and he used that to his advantage to abduct her and kill her. Around here the grade schools and maybe the middle schools use the university students to "mentor" and run after school activities. Could he met her at one of those? IDK but this would definitely be an avenue. With him a "star athlete" I doubt anyone ever questioned his intentions. This little girl didn't ask to be killed and likely trusted him. Where the girl came in that was arrested during the night I don't know but the two double teamed her apparently. They are saying that she is from Maryland like the guy is and they apparently lived near each other there. Another thing is that today they were searching a pond on campus and then right along the Montgomery county - Giles county line... where the Childs and Metzler murders were. They have received 300 tips and they are saying that some of those is what lead them to the body. Tomorrow my step-granddaughters school, the one that Nicole went to will be talking to the kids and giving them counseling. How sad.

Makes me wonder why he moved schools in his junior year. Was it a job transfer for a parent or something that happened at the other school.

His parents might be military. There is an army training center near Yakima, WA and Fort Meade is near Columbia, MD.

If it was just her getting drunk and somehow passing away from that why wouldn't he talk then? Surely he knows it looks much worse to not fess up. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marking my spot. Back to reading the threads.

They reported today that they two knew each other and he used that to his advantage to abduct her and kill her. Around here the grade schools and maybe the middle schools use the university students to "mentor" and run after school activities. Could he met her at one of those? IDK but this would definitely be an avenue. With him a "star athlete" I doubt anyone ever questioned his intentions. This little girl didn't ask to be killed and likely trusted him. Where the girl came in that was arrested during the night I don't know but the two double teamed her apparently. They are saying that she is from Maryland like the guy is and they apparently lived near each other there. Another thing is that today they were searching a pond on campus and then right along the Montgomery county - Giles county line... where the Childs and Metzler murders were. They have received 300 tips and they are saying that some of those is what lead them to the body. Tomorrow my step-granddaughters school, the one that Nicole went to will be talking to the kids and giving them counseling. How sad.

It is very sad. Some of the articles have said that they met online.

I just thought I would share my husband's theory. This is PURE speculation and I don't know whether I agree or disagree:

He (DE, perp) is in college and is finding out that making friends isn't as easy as he thought it would be. In high school he was the golden boy, but now he's at a school with 22,000 other golden boys and girls. So he gets online while bored and/or drunk and talks to girls. It starts out as a joke or a way to pass the time. Then he gets really wrapped up in it and befriends several girls he thinks are his age. Nicole is someone he befriends, however, he suspects she is not as old as she says. He has no proof she is that young, but he knows.

They chat, they decide to meet, she wants to pretend she is grown so she agrees to meet him somewhere. She sneaks out. The moment he sees her he KNOWS she is not 18 (as he suspected all along), but he goes along with it because he is lonely and maybe even feels bad for her.

Somehow they end up getting drunk and due to her medical conditions she isn't doing so well. Maybe she even forgot to take her nighttime meds. She starts getting violently ill and he doesn't know what to do so he calls a female friend (NK). NK feels for the girl but also wants to stop her friend getting in trouble. She's a little tipsy too so while she is angry when she discovers this girl is clearly a baby, she can be convinced to help him. They get her into a car, drive around for awhile trying do figure out what to do.

The victim dies. Either from her liver, from being too intoxicated, choking, etc. NK and DE panic. DE thinks they should hide the body. NK wants to go to the hospital. DE refuses and gets angry/violent/belligerent. NK realizes she can't get out of this now and if she doesn't help DE he might pin this on her or even hurt her. "What happens to my scholarships and future when it becomes clear that I didn't help a girl who was in need? What if they think I murdered the girl? What if they find out I was drinking?"

So NK drives as far south as she can stay awake for, helps DE dump the poor girl's body, covers her in snow and drives home.

She looks like crap in her mug shot because she has been awake for several days and was interrogated by police all night. As soon as the cops realize she was involved, she tells everything because she feels so much guilt. But she WAS wrong, and so was he.

And the reason DE's first degree murder charge sticks? The girl died under his "care" after he had technically kidnapped her. Had she been at home she wouldn't be dead. So that's how he still gets a murder charge. And that's why there is no sexual assault charge.

//

AGAIN THIS IS NOT MY OPINION. It is my husband's incredibly detailed prediction. It is HIS opinion not mine.

bbm

Some more speculating, MOO - re. the bolded part - or maybe she did take her nighttime meds and instead of booze they gave Nicole drugs (whether Nicole knew it, or they/DE snuck them to her) and they reacted with her liver meds and she became ill from that.

I've been reading around a bit and it seems like street drugs could be even more dangerous for a person with a liver transplant than alcohol, depending on the reason for the transplant and other underlying medical conditions.

I have a bachelors in psychology and a masters in social work and have worked with many kids in therapeutic foster care.

That's something off in that video.

I only have a Bachelor of Arts in psychology and social work, no Master's...so you are definitely ahead of me...haha. To me, it's hard to say what I think about that video clip. I feel like it's far too short to make any real judgement at all. Especially since I've only watched it AFTER I know what he did.

When I was her age, it was 1998 and people were so cautious on the internet people rarely gave out their real names lol.

I still don't like to use my real name on the internet at all. Just for Facebook and I only add people I know. I am glad I was equally cautious in my early days on the internet. I think I was 15 or 16 when we first got AOL. I chatted with random people in AOL chat rooms all the time. I am happy my parents had told me to be careful with strangers on the internet. Though I will say I wasn't perfect. I do remember my friend and I going to meet 2 random guys we were chatting with. Thankfully they were exactly who they said they were (teens from another school in our town) and nothing bad happened at all. I'm glad I wasn't much younger in the early days of the internet....that's for sure.

In that same video, the reporter said that pond was being searched today for "additional evidence"

I am local to the area and just left a job at the university. They were searching a man made pond near the vet school. They had to stop because the temperatures dropped but they plan on being back there tomorrow. I have been thinking maybe they are looking for her cell phone, or the minons blanket that she had. Possibly the murder weapon. They are also searching where the Childs/Metzler murders were years back. They never solved that crime. :(

Just a thought that maybe she threatened to expose their relationship, whatever capacity that was.

Maybe he wanted this to be their secret and she wasn't going to let that happen. Maybe she wanted to see him more.

bbm

Some more speculating, MOO - re. the bolded part - or maybe she did take her nighttime meds and instead of booze they gave Nicole drugs (whether Nicole knew it, or they/DE snuck them to her) and they reacted with her liver meds and she became ill from that.

I've been reading around a bit and it seems like street drugs could be even more dangerous for a person with a liver transplant than alcohol, depending on the reason for the transplant and other underlying medical conditions.

Sounds possible but I am throwing in that the police tell he knew Nicole already and used that to abduct her and kill her. He was likely a mentor at her school and that is possibly how they met? What the heck does an 18 yr old man want with a 13 year old girl who looks 10. Theres some perversion in moo. The dating site she was on she and some older men were having some awful conversations. FB is in the process of shutting it down. Many people including myself reported is and it is being deleted. I even turned in some nudity and they responded that they removed the post. There are MEN - grown men on there stalking young girls. SMH. Some of the language on there is horrible too. Including the convos she was having with several men. So incredibly sad.

I am local to the area and just left a job at the university. They were searching a man made pond near the vet school. They had to stop because the temperatures dropped but they plan on being back there tomorrow. I have been thinking maybe they are looking for her cell phone, or the minons blanket that she had. Possibly the murder weapon. They are also searching where the Childs/Metzler murders were years back. They never solved that crime. :(

What are the Childs/Metzler murders? Is there a feeling they could be connected to DE?

It is very sad. Some of the articles have said that they met online.

yeah that may be how they met IDK but I do know first hand that Tech sends students to the local schools to run after school programs. I would be interested to know if he was one. Might never know. The elementary school she went to is bordering the Tech campus.

What are the Childs/Metzler murders? Is there a feeling they could be connected to DE?
I don't think they would be connected but they were two lovers that were "parking" in the rural area and they were found murdered...shot both of them. Never arrested anyone. But that was way before he came here to BBURG

rsbm
The elementary school she went to is bordering the Tech campus.

Interesting.

Elementary school. Key words here.
College. Elementary School. College. Elementary School.

Eta: Middle School but ykwim.

Interesting.

Elementary school. Key words here.
College. Elementary School. College. Elementary School.

I agree, but she was a student in the middle school. The elementary school was close to campus and I was indicating I was wondering if he mentored at that school or possibly the middle school... all are close to campus

Inspector
I was sick too. I want to go on there and bust everyone of those perverts out! Facebook does nothing but come back a few days later stating nothing was found to violate facebook community rules or something like that. So they allow such groups to continue with who knows how many victims are results of it. All for privacy rights, freedom of speech etc..
These groups are probably made up by the moderators for the very reason to find kids. Easy hunting grounds.
I wonder if it would go against facebook rules if someone was to set up a group page and put these pedos on blast... I bet that page would get banned within the first hour!!

I wonder if some of them are Law Enforcement online trying to catch predators too.... What sites are these you are seeing her posts on, just FB? Can you copy/paste her conversation(s)?

Sounds possible but I am throwing in that the police tell he knew Nicole already and used that to abduct her and kill her. He was likely a mentor at her school and that is possibly how they met? What the heck does an 18 yr old man want with a 13 year old girl who looks 10. Theres some perversion in moo. The dating site she was on she and some older men were having some awful conversations. FB is in the process of shutting it down. Many people including myself reported is and it is being deleted. I even turned in some nudity and they responded that they removed the post. There are MEN - grown men on there stalking young girls. SMH. Some of the language on there is horrible too. Including the convos she was having with several men. So incredibly sad.

I get what you're saying, but I meant that instead of partying with booze they could have used drugs or DE might have slipped Nicole drugs without her knowledge. Not that he drugged her to abduct her. :)

(if drugs were used at all. That was pure speculation and :cow: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata