GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't surprise me. I wonder if the entire family was seen on video or just Mom and Dad, or what? Reason I ask, as horrible as it sounds, some people will leave kids home alone if they are asleep, and pick up spouse or drop off spouse. I've even see parents that work different shifts, and the child or children are left alone between when one spouse goes to work, and one comes home. It happens, and was happening before the economy took a decline.

I actually turned in my own sister and brother in law for that over 20yrs ago.

I'm very concerned for little Noah as everyone is. Police state looking for a live child, but I don't know of live children that play in a landfill. :tantrum:

Holding onto hope for this little one. We had another case here awhile back. A little girl, and the temps were freezing cold that night, and she didn't have a coat or shoes, yet she survived, and was found alive! Even doctors were baffled but she was found after a long search in a heavily forested national forest!!

We're waiting for you little one!!! Please come home safely!

My understanding is that LE is certain of what Noah was wearing because he was observed on video that morning. If that isn't the case then it will drastically change my feelings on the parents involvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have parents taken lie detector tests?
All we have is mom's story. Correct?
Did anyone else see Noah that evening before or that morning?

I must have missed that. Do you have a link to where it was stated that there is video of him from the morning. How useful that there is video from the day he went missing!

My understanding is that LE is certain of what Noah was wearing because he was observed on video that morning. If that isn't the case then it will drastically change my feelings on the parents involvement.

oops, there is a video of Noah the morning he disappeared? I missed this!! Last I read LE or mom looked for his coat and it was missing from house................so they assumed he wore it.
Where is the video? please..........

To all our great map people, has anyone made map for us? Now with landfill area. I went to the store, came back and so far behind on Noah and AJ threads, thanks!

Really hoping there is video from that morning.

When is/was Spring Break for Noah?

Where are you little Noah? I keep popping in and out checking on our little guy. I can't believe he is still gone. I truly think in his mind he was just going to go for a little walk. Maybe even just down the street and back. I just CAN'T believe nobody saw him!!!! Maybe it is from being on WS for a while, but I tend to take notice when I see a small child walking alone. I very often look around to see if an adult is near by and 99% of the time there is. But this is what happens when that small .% is NOT with an adult. I hope Noah's face keeps getting passed around and around, then someone will say HEY! I saw this boy etc. etc. etc.

Praying for you Noah. Hurry home sweetheart!!!!
:please:

I am wondering if he started to walk towards his school, thinking he missed the bus. Unfortunately, I don't believe he.... Can't even type it. I hope they can find him soon. I don't care if the parents make a statement or not. They may not be all that sophisticated or media savvy and anything they say will be picked apart, like in the Ysabel Solis case. IMO

But right now, it's not about the parents. It's about doing everything in their power to find their son. And if that means opening themselves up to public scrutiny to help get the word out, then so be it. I don't want to sound harsh towards the parents, but they need to get out of their comfort zones and let the public know. More media coverage could very well help to get their son returned to them.

I'm going and searching for the article or PC that said there was a video from that morn but in the meantime anybody remember how much time passed between Dylan Redwine going missing and the release of the Walmart video?

No audio on the presser or is it just me?

Have parents taken lie detector tests?
All we have is mom's story. Correct?
Did anyone else see Noah that evening before or that morning?

LE isn't commenting on the investigative side of this - only the search aspect.

oops, there is a video of Noah the morning he disappeared? I missed this!! Last I read LE or mom looked for his coat and it was missing from house................so they assumed he wore it.
Where is the video? please..........

We haven't seen the video. I'm sure in the press conference from the first day,I think, sheriff said they had surveillance footage from a local store showing Noah and his family,

Where are you little Noah? I keep popping in and out checking on our little guy. I can't believe he has been gone. I truly think in his mind, that he was just going to go for a little walk. Maybe even just down the street and back. I just CAN'T believe nobody saw him!!!! Maybe it is from being on WS for a while, but I tend to take notice when I see a small child walking alone. I very often look around to see if an adult is near by and 99% of the time there is. But this is what happens when that small .% is NOT with an adult. I hope Noah's face keeps getting passed around and around, then someone will say HEY! I saw this boy etc. etc. etc.

I know you don't make very many comments, but I've always respected and enjoyed hearing your thoughts and comments on cases, so I'd like to know what you think is going on here. You can reply here or PM. Very interested in your thoughts Stormy. :)

But right now, it's not about the parents. It's about doing everything in their power to find their son. And if that means opening themselves up to public scrutiny to help get the word out, then so be it. I don't want to sound harsh towards the parents, but they need to get out of their comfort zones and let the public know. More media coverage could very well help to get their son returned to them.

Thank you button wasn't enough for this!! YES YES YES!! I have a hard time understanding family/friends who stay silent while the person they love is missing. I don't think they could keep me off the camera!! ITA 100% with this!!

I do not recall mother saying she went o Walmart that morning, does anyone?
Maybe it is day/night before?

I'm going and searching for the article or PC that said there was a video from that morn but in the meantime anybody remember how much time passed between Dylan Redwine going missing and the release of the Walmart video?

They never released the Walmart video for Dylan. They released still pics nearly two weeks later. Missing on Nov 18, released pics on Dec 4th.
ETA: Of course, LE was operating under the ridiculous assumption that Dylan was a runaway. The sense of urgency Pulaski county is showing here is enviable. I hope they confirm/release pics soon.

I'm honestly concerned about him wearing a camo jacket. He would not be easy to spot.

Where are you little Noah? I keep popping in and out checking on our little guy. I can't believe he is still gone. I truly think in his mind he was just going to go for a little walk. Maybe even just down the street and back. I just CAN'T believe nobody saw him!!!! Maybe it is from being on WS for a while, but I tend to take notice when I see a small child walking alone. I very often look around to see if an adult is near by and 99% of the time there is. But this is what happens when that small .% is NOT with an adult. I hope Noah's face keeps getting passed around and around, then someone will say HEY! I saw this boy etc. etc. etc.

:please:

Right?

People going to church that morning?
People going to Sunday breakfast?
People going to work?
What did they see? Has anyone broken from their normal routine?

Where is Noah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members