GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@CameronOAustin: For city folk like me: a septic tank is 4-5 feet underground here. One of the neighbors showed me his. Hard to get to http://t.co/ROlmZMTaDy

a9ebf6d49032750299ee181a72847870.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@CameronOAustin: Mr. H******** said he's lived at his house almost 30 years and from what he's seen, everyone's tank is underground like his. #NoahThomas

@CameronOAustin: Mr. H******** said he's lived at his house almost 30 years and from what he's seen, everyone's tank is underground like his. #NoahThomas

That really confuses me if that is true.

Not all septics are built like that, though. There are all kinds of systems actually.

I just feel sick at reading this. I live about 2 hours from Dublin and have been following since his disappearance was announced locally. How do these kids get in to our hearts like this?

I'm so confused.. Wouldn't someone have seen them digging? And wouldn't le have been able to see it was freshly dug up...

No. I had to ask DH, a property manager and construction guy. He said there is no way a child got in it alone.
Since we don't know how old the septic system is or the make...it cannot be determined it was impossible for a child to access alone. There have been past cases with children where they did manage to gain access and fall in all on their own. I remember one with a cracked or faulty lid. Another with no lid because it had not been replaced when damaged.

We will hear more at LE's presser in a couple of hours. They should give us an indication of which way they are heading with this case.

I doubt they dug anything up, there is commonly a manhole in the top of the sewage tank, most likely that is how they put Noah in.

Oh I had peeked into this thread before but I have a hard time with the cases with kids, it hurts my heart too much. Beautiful, precious child, gone too soon.

Rest In Peace Noah~

Like others here, I will refrain from speculation until we hear from LE.

It's real easy to jump to conclusions or jump on the rumor mill band wagon.

This is heartbreaking enough~

Chris Hurst @chrishurstwdbj · 32s 32 seconds ago
A Heavy Tactical Rescue truck from @RoanokeFireEMS is at #NoahThomas home in Pulaski Co. Told truck is "certified to enter" confined spaces.

I'm confused with the septic tanks, never had any experience with them, no nothing of them.
How easy are the lids to remove? Are you supposed to do this yourself or do you hire a company to do it?
How deep are they usually?

I just feel sick at reading this. I live about 2 hours from Dublin and have been following since his disappearance was announced locally. How do these kids get in to our hearts like this?

Do you live near me? I'm in Tazwell County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member