GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So hard to say with so little info, but my mind goes to the place where the dogs stopped tracking. Did Noah get into a car at that point? What would be reasons for the trail to end right there?

It could also mean that's where he was recently dropped off. Does he ride a school bus and that's his usual bus stop? Did someone drop him off from an activity recently right there?

Very frightening to think he was there inside his home, then gone, nowhere to be seen.

I wonder if he saw something/someone outside and wanted to go check it out?

Per Kenny Jarels: (HSTNG) - "People needed to help canvass the area with our fliers please meet me at the NRV airport"
We will have the fliers here."
Anyone who can get there and help would be appreciated! Thank you!

So hard to say with so little info, but my mind goes to the place where the dogs stopped tracking. Did Noah get into a car at that point? What would be reasons for the trail to end right there?

Letst hope it is not that. Lets just hope it was an older scent. I wish they would scent the car seats. He was just in it that morning so whatever he smelled like the will provide the best hope.

Has anyone else seen other pics of Noah? The one in the missing flyer - IMHO - is almost unrecognizable from the other pics. I wondered why someone posted to the family that they have a recent pic of him from basketball - as if, that pic really isn't what he looks like.

In his other pics, he's a darling little chubby cheeked carrot top of a boy. Honestly, he doesn't resemble the pic and coloring used in the missing flyer.

Sorry if this is a naive question, but do we know the number of cases like this that do end up being RSO's? Seems unlikely to me but again, I could be naive.

It sounds like an abduction. The scent just stops, it's like he got into a car. I think I heard them say it's unusual for the scent to just stop. I'm wondering *if* this is the case if it was someone he knew or was familiar with or something, because it seems like he may have went very easily without much noise? This is all just speculation. But it seems like either a friend came over and asked him to come out and from there someone picked him up in a vehicle or someone knocked on the door and he went outside with them. All MOO

Family friend who is participating in the search just posted and said still nothing. Says there are 4 teams searching, "Tons" of police and rescue professionals.

Sorry if this is a naive question, but do we know the number of cases like this that do end up being RSO's? Seems unlikely to me but again, I could be naive.

I've never, ever seen a search of local RSO's turn up evidence of a local missing child, it although it must happen.

The closest was Jessica Lunsford, who was kidnapped out of her trailer by Couey who was an RSO but living nearby without the knowledge of LE. So although they must have done a local RSO search, it wouldn't have turned Jessica up.

It must happen, though. With missing kids one of the first check list items is to contact local RSOs.

Noah thomas search.jpgNoahthomas.jpg

The dogs could have hit on the scent in the driveway which is at the road when the family loaded up the car to take dad to work?

It's not the Rsos I'm worried about, it's the ones who aren't registered or haven't been caught yet. I was a nurse at the civil commitment center in Arcadia, Fl on assignment. The majority of the ones I worked with were in there because of crimes against young boys, and they came from all walks of life.

I've never, ever seen a search of local RSO's turn up evidence of a local missing child, it although it must happen.

The closest was Jessica Lunsford, who was kidnapped out of her trailer by Couey who was an RSO but living nearby without the knowledge of LE. So although they must have done a local RSO search, it wouldn't have turned Jessica up.

It must happen, though. With missing kids one of the first check list items is to contact local RSOs.

The five year old from Ga Christopher Barrios.

Map link for the area being searched , goal for today is 3 miles. Is that the 3 mile circle around (9 square miles?)
https://www.google.com/maps/place/5400+Highland+Rd,+Dublin,+VA+24084/@37.1626858,-80.6827257,174m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x884de44a2d4fdfc9:0xfd4d524866e8ea7a

Just getting back to my computer. Thank you to all who transcribed the presser! His scent ending at the road terrifies me. To me it means he got into a vehicle. I always wonder what the chances are of a child "escaping" from their home and then end up being found by a random stranger and abducted? Just gives me the creepers right up my spine. Sounds like a lot of professionals are searching for him. I hope they find Noah and that he is okay. I just can't believe how far a child can get without someone noticing and calling LE! If I saw a small child wandering around alone I would most likely follow that child and call the police! I suppose it's possible the wrong person noticed him.
All JMO

Family friend says they are rotating out the search crews and sending the morning volunteer crews home. Still 0 clues (to her knowledge) as of 8 minutes ago.

She says search dogs are still out and have found nothing.

Edit : Again, this is just one volunteer member of one of four crews, not a trained professional or LE.

i keep checking in hoping to see found safe for him and the other little guy Barway.

with this case i fear it may be like a case featured a few months ago when the little six year old girl was lured away and killed by a 17 year old neighbor in washington state i believe.

Family friend says they are rotating out the search crews and sending the morning volunteer crews home. Still 0 clues (to her knowledge) as of 8 minutes ago.

She says search dogs are still out and have found nothing.

Edit : Again, this is just one volunteer member of one of four crews, not a trained professional or LE.
Thank you for sharing your friend's info. Praying hard for his rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413