Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm doubtful Noah is still with us, my SO thinks he just saw him a little while ago at the oceanfront in VB. He called 911. I'm glad he did, because you never know. But I think when you get invested in missing person case you start seeing the victim everywhere. (JMHO)

I don't personally think she murdered him. MOO is that something went wrong, another case of neglect, and the natural human instinct to hide kicked in. Because nobody wants to be publicly known as a child killer. But sometimes reality happens, and it's always better to come clean right away than to send people off in all directions. Eventually just about everything that happens in the dark finds its way out into the light. More now than ever before.
Or ~ someone said the bio parent of her other children is a RSO. If those are the kind of people she drugged with, the possibility of someone taking him from the house is not out of the question. Or even being traded for drugs. Gosh I hate typing this kind of stuff :(

i took this statement to mean that she’s going with the kidnapping theory.

i want so bad for this to be a baby simply walking away (like kenneth howard) but learning that this baby is not a good walker, along with the history of failing to provide medical care to a seriously hurt baby makes me drift more towards the “accident and cover it up”.

i think other posters are right that if it was family abduction, the person would have grabbed the other babies too.
i thought about family taking him and not taking the others....maybe they have different fathers and this could be part of the reason; or maybe the infant was sleeping with her or several other options have floated around in my thoughts. What saddens me is that if he is with family who was trying to save him from these conditions and they find him, he is forced to go back?!? Right? Hoping there is a reason not to

Or ~ someone said the bio parent of her other children is a RSO. If those are the kind of people she drugged with, the possibility of someone taking him from the house is not out of the question. Or even being traded for drugs. Gosh I hate typing this kind of stuff :(
MMO but you do hear of that happening, sadly. Trading or selling for drugs or money. I remember reading a mother selling her baby in return for a trip to Disney. It can be just unreal. I can’t fathom it and I hate typing it too :(

LE is really going all out -- such a shame Noah had to disappear before his mother asked for help with him. Grrrrr.
---------------------------​
Another subject -- Noah's mom mentioned that he might have autism, but it bothered me because I thought he might have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Several of my friends and I volunteered to work at a center where there were toddlers who had Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS). There certainly were FAS professionals who were there with us. We were given lectures and literature on FAS/FADS. FAS is the most serious on the Fetal Alcohol Disease Spectrum. Obviously, FAS/FADS is caused when the pregnant mother drinks alcohol.
When I saw little Noah's pictures, it immediately reminded me of the toddlers we had at the center. Today I found the literature and pictures we had been given, and it gave me chills. It might be what affected Noah. FAS children are definitely special-needs children.
FAS presents with slower development, slower to walk, other motor skills slowness, and some facial features that can be recognized. I'm not gonna say more about it since I know so little, but I think it may be worth consideration. These children need special care and a physician's attention to help the child and the family do well in his/her early life especially, but also throughout his/her growing-up years. These children can certainly become ordinary, everyday young men and women who hold jobs and have families as adults.
Just a thought, but it might help explain how a family might be frustrated and not well-equipped to deal with the challenges and special needs presented by a FAS child.
JMOO.

Fetal alcohol syndrome - Symptoms and causes
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders

Last edited:
Mom has been arrested. They have not found him but believe him to be deceased.
Once again I think we were all waiting for this. LE doesn't interview someone for that long if they aren't suspicious.

Stuff that didn't sit right with me (and a lot of others here)... The mother implying Noah was autistic, that she never made a plea to the public to search for him and her texts about needing to hide because of threats even though she left her FB up and open to ugly comments.

I hope she tells LE where his body is. I really don't want to see yet another case of the ME not being able to determine a COD because the perp waited for enough decomp to destroy evidence.

Any word on a male being in the house that night?
ETA: to add link and add that mom never seemed concerned for Noah's well-being in her interview/texts.
Noah Tomlin’s mother: Missing 2-year-old Hampton boy ‘very affectionate, possibly autistic’

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member