Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICYMI: The mother of missing 2-year-old Noah Tomlin finally speaks out saying she’s working with Hampton law enforcement to ‘find my baby’. She also gave us bits & pieces about her son. #13NewsNow

Mother of missing 2-year-old says she's working with Hampton law enforcement to 'find my baby'

Niko Clemmons 13News Now on Twitter

More: Noah's mother told 13News Now: ‘Noah belongs home his family loves and misses him’.

#13NewsNow

(Video)

Niko Clemmons 13News Now on Twitter
Thanks, HayLouise! I noticed the mom's statements seem to imply her other children may not be with her at the moment: "I can't have my location known or the whereabouts of my other children..." and "The other two children are safe me and my family and friends are praying..."

They may be staying with a relative elsewhere for practical reasons but I can't help but wonder if CPS has gotten involved.

Also, it's interesting that mom mentioned that Noah's doctor said he has signs of autism. I'd call it a reddish flag. I hope LE has looked at Internet searches done by the family.

Anyway, here we are, 4 days in and no Noah. Unless LE missed him when they used side sonar to search the water near his house it's getting more and more likely that something happened inside the house. MOO.

Thanks, HayLouise! I noticed the mom's statements seem to imply her other children may not be with her at the moment: "I can't have my location known or the whereabouts of my other children..." and "The other two children are safe me and my family and friends are praying..."

They may be staying with a relative elsewhere for practical reasons but I can't help but wonder if CPS has gotten involved.

Also, it's interesting that mom mentioned that Noah's doctor said he has signs of autism. I'd call it a reddish flag. I hope LE has looked at Internet searches done by the family.

Anyway, here we are, 4 days in and no Noah. Unless LE missed him when they used side sonar to search the water near his house it's getting more and more likely that something happened inside the house. MOO.

Honestly, it's good to hear he's been seen by a pediatrician during his life. Based on what we know of this family and its issues, that wouldn't have been my first guess.

I'm not saying she took a gun and shot him, but if he was in her care and he died because of her negligence, that's her fault and that's what I mean by accidentally murdering him. It's her fault that he's dead IMO. If he peacefully died in his sleep or something due to an un-diagnosed medical condition I don't think LE would be searching through a landfill right now, I think his funeral would be being planned and we wouldn't even have a thread about him. I think someone is at fault and that's why we're here discussing this awful disappearance
Also I'm not sure I'd call hiding your child's dead body a "natural human instinct" IMO

ITA. Whatever happened to him is her fault, whether it be directly or indirectly. The facts that we have about her make it clear that she has no business being the caregiver to any amount of children. It’s clear Noah’s needs, and probably the other children’s needs aren’t being met. His mother failed him, and the system failed him, and now he’s very likely deceased because of it. She needs to get her tubes tied. I’d pay for it myself.

So she hast to text from an undisclosed location for her own safety? Yet she leaves up her Facebook page with a constant stream if threats and recrimination. Sad

i took this statement to mean that she’s going with the kidnapping theory.

i want so bad for this to be a baby simply walking away (like kenneth howard) but learning that this baby is not a good walker, along with the history of failing to provide medical care to a seriously hurt baby makes me drift more towards the “accident and cover it up”.

i think other posters are right that if it was family abduction, the person would have grabbed the other babies too.

i took this statement to mean that she’s going with the kidnapping theory.

i want so bad for this to be a baby simply walking away (like kenneth howard) but learning that this baby is not a good walker, along with the history of failing to provide medical care to a seriously hurt baby makes me drift more towards the “accident and cover it up”.

i think other posters are right that if it was family abduction, the person would have grabbed the other babies too.

Unless it was Noah's bio dad or other blood relative, and only Noah's.

"Hampton Police have scheduled a 4 p.m. news conference Friday to discuss the latest developments in their search for 2-year-old Noah Tomlin.

Authorities returned to a landfill in Hampton Friday to continue the search for Tomlin. Police say they are not suspending the search because they are hopeful the child is still alive.

The landfill where authorities have focused the search is located roughly 10 miles from Tomlin’s home.

Police expanded the search for Tomlin beyond Buckroe Beach earlier this week after they said all reasonable efforts to find him in the area were exhausted."

Search for missing Hampton 2-year-old enters day five; police press conference today at 4 p.m.

I agree that it's rare too for children to sleep that late and not wake for unmet needs.

BUT, as a foster mom, I get babies/toddlers/preschoolers, etc whose parents purposely keep them up as late as possible so they can drink and do drugs until dawn. I've seen this more often than not. My current foster daughter, who's five, came to me when she was two. When I first got her, she would have slept until noon if I let her.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this is what Noah's parents did.
I had that thought. If he was put to bed at 1, then 11 is average sleep time for his age when they sleep through the night. This can also be affected by what they feed him and if they medicate him.

I also heard during a PC from LE that they will be searching what comes into the landfill after they finish searching what is currently there. They said they wanted to ensure they cover all bases. I’m local so the PCs are a part of the local news app alerts. I think LE is doing a great job on this one and absolutely covering all bases.
bbm
BoldByMe
Agree -- It surely seems like they are doing a thorough job. They want to find this sweet boy -- to help him any way they can, and they want to put an end to the nightmare that his family, friends and the townspeople are enduring every day, too.
It looks like they don't want to have any regrets or "why didn't we ____" when this thing is over -- if we do have a definite ending to this sad, sad, situation.
Bravo, LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member