GUILTY VA - TerriLynn St John, 23, Middlesex County, 26 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reminder: Please don't post rumors or the social media accounts of anyone who is not a victim or a POI/suspect. No one has been named a POI or suspect yet in this case. If and when someone is, that person's social media will be sleuthable.

Thank you!

Reminder: Please don't post rumors or the social media accounts of anyone who is not a victim or a POI/suspect. No one has been named a POI or suspect yet in this case. If and when someone is, that person's social media will be sleuthable.

Thank you!

I wasn't sure...thank you for the correction.

I have so many questions. Who saw her last? What time was she reported missing? How did they know she was missing?

I do not believe she threw her phone in the bushes someone else did. LE I hope will or can swipe for prints...

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

Based on her FB posts, I'd say it's pretty obvious her most recent relationship ended a few days ago. Never a good sign. Are they still searching tonight or have they stopped?

This is the same story we read over and over. I hope the outcome is different. Those poor babies [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From above link:

“Even more troubling, that the fact that St. John’s two children were seemingly abandoned.”

"My granddaughter is three and my grandson is one,” said Terry.”

“The children were found by their grandparents, alone in the house. Family members say there's no way TerriLynn would leave her kids.”

Persons of interest questioned in Virginia mom’s disappearance: Crime Insider

http://wtvr.com/2018/02/27/persons-...in-virginia-moms-disappearance-crime-insider/

TerriLynn St. John, 23, disappeared from the driveway of her home on Mill Wharf Rd. in Middlesex County, Virginia, at approx. 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2017, as she was preparing to load her two young children (girl, age 3; boy, age 1) into her vehicle to take them to day care. The children were found alone in the house by their maternal grandparents. There was evidence of a struggle outside the home: a broken necklace found beside her vehicle; her cell phone had been tossed into the bushes.

Last seen wearing a blue hoodie (sweatshirt type) with "Outer Banks" (Outer Banks of NC, part of Cape Hatteras National Seashore) printed on front of hoodie. Search will resume on Wednesday morning.

Reminds me somewhat of the Holly Bobo case. TerriLynn could have been abducted by someone she didn't know.

It would seem reasonable to think that if TerriLynn didn't know the people, LE would not have so quickly come up with Persons, plural, of Interest. Sounds more like she DID know at least one. Not getting a good feeling here--has to be some kind of especially bad person to take a mom whose kids are nearby. Sounding vengeful.

Purely my opinion, if abducted the person is known to the victim. Again, this is a very small town and she has lived here a long time..just moved to this place recently but still same area. Local LE is very small. I know the aunt and they had a search party last night. If nothing new by lunch I will reach out to LE, around here you know them and have their cell #s and are friends.

I am not finding one word of this disappearance on the Sheriff's FB or Twitter pages. Wish they would. Ive seen the comments spill some beans in cases.

http://www.ssentinel.com/index.php/breakingnews/article/an_intense_search_for_a_missing_mom

Paraphrased: In a field next to TerriLynn's house, her father and others observed tracks where an abductor could have lurked, waiting for the opportunity to ambush her. A shoe, jewelry, and her cell phone found in the bushes, all point to a struggle and abduction.

Her boyfriend was apparently the last to see her, at 4:20 a.m. on Tuesday, February 27, 2018, when he left for his oystering job.

http://www.ssentinel.com/index.php/breakingnews/article/an_intense_search_for_a_missing_mom

Paraphrased: In a field next to Terrilynn's house, her father and others observed tracks where an abductor could have lurked, waiting for the opportunity to ambush her. A shoe, jewelry, and her cell phone found in the bushes, all point to a struggle and abduction.

Her boyfriend was apparently the last to see her, at 4:20 a.m. on Tuesday, February 27, 2018, when he left for his oystering job.

BBM - Ive been reading and following and just this morning did I see that her bf was the last to see her. I was wondering WHO could have known what she was wearing that AM. I won't place blame but I'm quite curious now WHO the POI are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99
Back