GUILTY VA - TerriLynn St John, 23, Middlesex County, 26 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the link Butterly shared above (WELCOME to WS, Butterfly!):

"The sheriff’s office said a tip led them to the body."

http://wtkr.com/2018/03/01/body-found-near-missing-middlesex-county-mothers-home/

Definitely an interesting tidbit I was not expecting. I thought the body was found during the search they had planned this morning.

I'm guessing the same tip led them to the individual in custody. I doubt anyone would know where the body was but wouldn't know how/who...

I'm feeling like I want all women (especially with kids) NOT living out in rural areas with no neighbors around...I know, that's not the real answer... but I can't help but think how helpless she felt when she struggled - and likely called out - and nobody could hear her.

I'm sorry. I'll stop now. Still upset and processing...

But for everyone: hyper-vigilantly check your surroundings, when in remote locations.:heartbeat:

FYI:

www.wavy.com saying news conference will be at 12pm. So, 40 minutes or so from now...

ETA: Isn't it past 12 there now? So, possibly CST?

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/us...eriously-vanishes-from-front-yard-reports-say
... family members last heard from the young mother of two at about 7:30 a.m. when she went to her car to get ready to take her kids to day care.

The sheriff's office said St. John's children, ages 1 and 3, were found alone and unharmed in the home by their grandfather. The grandfather went to check on St. John and her children after receiving a call that the mother had not shown up to work that day and he found the door to the home open ...

... St. John’s boyfriend, Mac Kennard, told the paper the last time he saw St. John was when he kissed her goodbye at 4:20 a.m. before he headed to work.

The sheriff's office said four persons of interest had been interviewed. According to deputies, the persons of interest were cooperating and submitted DNA samples that were submitted into evidence.

Sad, but expected. My heart goes out to her children & loved ones. I'm sure the rest will play out just as we imagined it would as well. Rest in peace, you were way too young.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FYI:

www.wavy.com saying news conference will be at 12pm. So, 40 minutes or so from now...

ETA: Isn't it past 12 there now? So, possibly CST?

Virginia is entirely in the East Coast time zone. So, they reported the expected time wrong?? Or it's really late starting.

http://www.ssentinel.com/index.php/breakingnews/article/an_intense_search_for_a_missing_mom/
Mac Kennard holds a photo of himself and Terrilynn St. John, who was reported missing on Tuesday. “She’s my best friend,” he said.

Additional information is expected to be released at a media briefing later Thursday.
attachment.php

Attachments

• MapFoundMillWarf.jpg
    MapFoundMillWarf.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 702
Virginia is entirely in the East Coast time zone. So, they reported the expected time wrong?? Or it's really late starting.

That's what I thought but just to be sure I went back to look at the site and it is no longer on there. So now I'm not sure?! I'll keep looking for information on the conference and update if I find anything. Hope I didn't tell y'all wrong!

ETA: Never mind. Sorry y'all!

He said the name but my computer was quiet and I didn't catch it. Alvin Keeser or something like that?!

(EDIT - Alvin Keyser, I think.)

Suspect told them where body was located.

https://coed.com/2018/02/28/terrilynn-st-john-photos-full-story-must-see-details/
... it is believed there is speculation that the incident involved a potential struggle. As the television station reported, St. John “went to her car in her front yard, preparing to take her children to daycare.”

... TerriLynn’s father, Terry St. John, said that his daughter would “never, never, never” have left her children alone, adding, “I’d love to go out and look for her, but where do you start.” TerriLynn’s boyfriend, identified as Mac Kennard, told the publication that he “had kissed her goodbye at 4:20 a.m. and headed to work oystering;” he added that TerriLynn was his “best friend” and that he “could not hold back tears.”

... there are “persons of interest” involved in the case but they have not been named as of this time.

He said the name but my computer was quiet and I didn't catch it. Alvin Keeser or something like that?!

He just spelled it out for them--KEYSER. I didn't hear the first name either though. Sorry!

ETA: Alvin B. Keyser

Keyser

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413