GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are probably more than just two of 12 year old B's friends who knew that B was not in love with predator, abductor, manipulator and likely pedophile, 32 year old Jeffrey Easley:

One of Brittany's friends, Nicki Mullins, said Brittany didn't feel comfortable around Easley. Another said she was scared of him.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/270186

I wonder then why change your name to his on FB and why all the "ilu" back and forth?

Maybe HE changed her name on FB? I don't get it.

When I was like 10 I had this terrible fear of one of my dad's male friends - I would run and hide my heart would race and I couldn't understand why. I tried my best not to even speak to him so this is so bizarre to me that she took pics with him and the "ilu" back and forth.

I am not sure we are allowed to cut and paste from such sites. I believe we can summarize but not cut and paste. That may have been why you were asked to alter or remove it. I haven't heard of the site where this was mentioned but it may well be one of those that Tricia perfers not be linked.

If a site is prohibited by WS...you'll see this ***************after posting... and it is not allowed. JFYI...

I think he did the text book grooming of a victim, especially a preteen victim that is having difficulty getting their parents attention and doesn't have a male role model in the house day to day.

It started with jokes, and then benign secrets that if he got busted on with mom were just fixed with an apology, when that boundary wasn't broken then he let her get away with something sneaky behind moms back, loop her into being in trouble too if mom finds out, tell how pretty and special she is, fill that void, call her your partner in crime. Make the tension and space between mom and daughter bigger, make mom the bad guy, and then boom, family call CPS, all hell breaks loose, and she is on journey she has no control to stop.

I deleted my MySpace a long time ago, but just made a "quick" new account to try this out and I am shocked as well that they haven't released some of these pictures of him because there's a couple of close-ups, as well as some of his body type. It's also not like it's against the rules because it's through an application. Weird.

I'm in the process of saving each of these images to my computer. Am I able to share them with you all via an album at Photobucket?

He's no different from teacher, clergy, family, camp counselor pedophile predators who have a relationship of authority and trust with the victim.

700 tips-1/3 thru email system. primarily VA. concerned that its been a week; very concerned about safety of B.

video of Walmart walking thru the store; making purchases and at check-out counter.

-findbrittany.com - download poster and email; snail mail to friends, etc.

"in closing- 12 year old child; please remember 12 year old child"

He did use a cell phone in Walmart and they did set off the alarms at Walmart due to some tags not being scanned/removed properly, but they were checked out and allowed to leave.

Question: Billboard says suspect- is that accurate?
Answer: We would like to talk to him about this case.
Let's concentrate on the child...getting B back. Most important thing is the child.

Is it me or do reporters read here first, collect our questions and then ask them at the pressers?

I mean they are seriously taking our words. IMO

Releasing video in hopes someone remembers him from Wal-Mart (ugh, WHY this long?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raja5367