GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find it funny/interesting that they set off the alarms when leaving? This brings up an interesting thought, if the murder had taken place, wouldn't that alarm freak him out to make him run? I guess that explains the reaching in his back pocket, possibly to put his wallet back after he had to take out the receipt.

Re weight of JE: we wanted t info out as quickly as possible. from the driver's license. saw photos, pics, etc.>he's around 215 pounds; we're not certain [exact weight].

Turn the cell phone off Geez!!!
ETA somebody in room has cell phone going off several times

He did use a cell phone in Walmart and they did set off the alarms at Walmart due to some tags not being scanned/removed properly, but they were checked out and allowed to leave.

He is a seasoned criminal, I bet money one of them had something on them.

BS following JE in video; remains very close to him. Space between them at times (very small).

Re new video:

Quest: Describe B's demeanor for us:

at times, appears to b following him, remaining close to her
at times, there is small space tween t two of them; u cannot evaluate from video

I don't go to Walmart but at Target, I am always stopped as they don;t take those plastic things off...ever...

Anything about the Florence video?

releasing video to spark memory of people close to them in store
Don't think person in AL drug store is JE

I'm not sure why it is so important to get people who saw them a week ago, at Walmart?

Was CC used before Wal-Mart?
No indication.

He did try and use an ATM prior to Wal-Mart but with different card of TS.

Re credit card - he tried to use ATM that was prior to the Walmart, but that was a different card. Has the surveillance from that.

The guy with the cell phone at the presser is the guy standing right there next to him.... it rang for two separate calls and he left to answer it. He hasn't returned. I wonder if something important is happening?

If he called someone in Walmart, it may have been his mother. She did say she talked to him on Friday didn't she?

I'm sorry, but there is a lot the Chief isn't "sure" about. I think we know more details than him

Have not identified any accomplices yet, but still looking.

different card used to attempt withdrawal from bank than one used in wallyworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member