GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vibe from this presser is that they have absolutely no clue as to what happened and where they may be. Entirely too many "I don't knows" and "I'm not sure." Some of the questions, IMO, are easily answered from info they'd be able to obtain (ie, cash back at Wal-Mart). If the tent, water, and Gatorade is $45 and the receipt says $150...they got cash back!

There are probably more than just two of 12 year old B's friends who knew that B was not in love with predator, abductor, manipulator and likely pedophile, 32 year old Jeffrey Easley:

One of Brittany's friends, Nicki Mullins, said Brittany didn't feel comfortable around Easley. Another said she was scared of him.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/270186
:waitasec: yet pictures speak the extreme opposite... jmo wonder if she was leading friends to believe this for a reason...

Lost feed in the middle of question---no sound nor footage. Damn...

Finally admitted they believe she died on Friday!! Her last post on friday was at around 1 PM est....

Was it cold over the weekend in VA???

Yes. That weekend we had a major decrease in temperature and I know at my house ( which is about a minute away from the scene ) we had about an 1" of snow.

My vibe from this presser is that they have absolutely no clue as to what happened and where they may be. Entirely too many "I don't knows" and "I'm not sure." Some of the questions, IMO, are easily answered from info they'd be able to obtain (ie, cash back at Wal-Mart). If the tent, water, and Gatorade is $45 and the receipt says $150...they got cash back!

Yeah I had the same thought. It almost seems like the Chief isn't doing his own due diligence. He didn't know too many basic things.

It just seems to me...that in 7 days time...not much more is known that will help to find them...

-findbrittany.com - download poster and email; snail mail to friends, etc.

"in closing- 12 year old child; please remember 12 year old child"

I hope they update the posters with matching info.!!!!:banghead:

First 36 seconds of video at Walmart, she's walking behind and/or to his side, but still behind him.

Wow---aisles empty! No one in sight.

When they get stopped leaving the store, there are people around and they are looking at them. (I know I always gawk at the ones that get stopped too)
THIS little tidbit should have been released earlier. You are more likely to remember them when you hear they got stopped at the exit.

His hands do not look bruised or scabbed up during the checkout process.
Makes me wonder about timing in relation to Tina.

This video is eerie to watch. At some points it seems like Brittany is falling behind, but then I notice she does help him get the items out of the cart and put the bagged items in the cart. I definitely saw Gatorade, a tent, and 2 fleece blankets. I'm trying to figure what the things are with the white caps. I'm in Walmart so much and it's silly I know the people who cashed him out and checked him at the door. I hope they jump on interviewing them soon, even thought they should have already ; so they can give their take on how they were acting.

Have not identified any accomplices yet, but still looking.

If true and they don't have anything...they must be going nuts....we are and we'e not in their position. I pray it's not too late and Britt is being a good girl and staying calm....just to save herself. UGH...

2 VERY small sleeping bags I see him buying

They looked like those blanket throws not sleeping bags to me. BS body language to me was of submissive ie. following behind him most of the time, but then again, at the end when they get stopped, she looked like she was frozen. Inside the door, not really positioning herself to run either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom