Vanilla Ice Arrested

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's just how he rolls man: If he gotta problem, Yo! He solves it...with bat, fist, whatever is handy. After all, he is Vanilla Ice, Ice Baby, too cold, too cold...

The really sad part of this story is by bringing up Vanilla Ice, that song will be stuck in my head all freakin day!

Same here, I was reading your post and into my head pops, "check out the hook while my DJ revolves it..."

How did that even get in there?

He's been pretty low on my list since he stole from David Bowie and Queen, and then lamely tried to explain how he changed the tune enough that it doesn't count...

Same here, I was reading your post and into my head pops, "check out the hook while my DJ revolves it..."

How did that even get in there?

He's been pretty low on my list since he stole from David Bowie and Queen, and then lamely tried to explain how he changed the tune enough that it doesn't count...

The part I remember best from that song is:
"A1A, BEACHFRONT Avenue..."
Not sure why...but yeah this sound will be in MY head all night.

Ok, thought about it and just wanna say this: the year "Ice, Ice baby" came out so did MC Hammer's song "Can't touch this."
I was in 5th grade and seem to remember the battling head to head at the awards that year.
Really, honestly was ONE of the two songs better than the other? Not IMO...
Ok, I know this isw o/t, this is about VA being locked up....
But we all joked on his songs so anyway....

You were in 5th grade then? I was in college. Now I feel old...

You were in 5th grade then? I was in college. Now I feel old...

YEP, 5th grade...
I can still to this day remember seeing (and I don't mean this in a racist way) the black boys in my class coming in and singing "can't touch this..."
Eventually it was made into a joke ya'know' 'like "pretending" to slap someone five and then snatching your hand back quickly and saying "can't touch this."

Any "male" who puts his hands on a woman in anger doesn't deserve to be called a man. Next time, he may come across someone whose's carrying a weapon and be put out of our misery.

This, of course, depends on the situation. If some woman is hurting me or a loved one, I wouldn't hesitant to boot her to the moon.

Yep, he was. If I remember correctly, he acted like a whiny little most of the time. I think he met Rick James on the show and got mad because James called him Vanilla Ice. Hilarity all around, I assure you.

I'm Rick James, ! I can never hear his name with sayin' that in my head..

That's just how he rolls man: If he gotta problem, Yo! He solves it...with bat, fist, whatever is handy. After all, he is Vanilla Ice, Ice Baby, too cold, too cold...

The really sad part of this story is by bringing up Vanilla Ice, that song will be stuck in my head all freakin day!

Mmmhmm- me too!!! .. Rolling in my 5.0 with the rag top down so my hair can blow..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imabrattoo
Back