Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he is in solitary (like he was when he was in Barton jail .... just down the street from where I live) then it is because he is keeping himself in there. The guy is a chicken sh** and he knows if he gets out of solitary into the general population his goose is literally cooked.

There seems to be more and more comments on big iisho's youtube videos implying that he is a snitch that I can't help but wondering about the details of, and it also seems more and more of the people you see in MWJ's videos have deleted their instagrams in the last year.

There seems to be more and more comments on big iisho's youtube videos implying that he is a snitch that I can't help but wondering about the details of, and it also seems more and more of the people you see in MWJ's videos have deleted their instagrams in the last year.

I think a lot of this came out a couple of years ago - around the time of the extra charges. I'm not sure if any of the posts are still in here or not. We'll see if he turns up as a witness at any of those future trials.

Let's hope that Ann Brocklehurst's book delves into his early childhood. Perhaps RB agreed to an interview with AB. There is still so much that needs to be make public in order for us to understand the makeup of DM.

"
"

Can you give us a link?
I would love to read more of this lolife.

""

Can you give us a link?
I would love to read more of this lolife.

Just a couple...enjoy ;) haha
[video=youtube;R_rFvu-7FsY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_rFvu-7FsY[/video]

[video=youtube;n_ssxL4jHOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ssxL4jHOY[/video]

I just had a peek at CN's instagram. She seems to have had a very busy summer. Interesting, she changed her profile picture and if I'm not mistaken it's a media pic of her all covered up with a scarf and big sunglasses. She is ballsy. Can't wait for November. I sure hope she gets her comeuppance.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2h2 hours ago
Susan Clairmont Retweeted Ann Brocklehurst
Court updates for Tim #Bosma killers #Millard and #Smich:
Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 3h3 hours ago
Mark Smich, Dellen Millard, Matthew Ward-Jackson all have brief appearances at 361 University Ave Wednesday a.m. May get trial date updates

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 2h2 hours ago
If I were Christina Noudga's lawyer, I'd maybe have a word with her about her Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/seaenn/

Matthew Ward-Jackson has been at Toronto South awaiting trial since January 2014. That's coming up on three years

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2h2 hours ago
Susan Clairmont Retweeted Ann Brocklehurst
Court updates for Tim #Bosma killers #Millard and #Smich:
Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 3h3 hours ago
Mark Smich, Dellen Millard, Matthew Ward-Jackson all have brief appearances at 361 University Ave Wednesday a.m. May get trial date updates

If I were Christina Noudga's lawyer, I'd maybe have a word with her about her Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/seaenn/

Matthew Ward-Jackson has been at Toronto South awaiting trial since January 2014. That's coming up on three years

Thanks Snooper, you beat me to the update [emoji4]

Ann Brocklehurst @AnnB03

Heard Wonder Wall at the supermarket, thought of Christina Noudga, called courthouse for latest: Her 3-week trial set to begin Nov 22

Ann Brocklehurst @AnnB03

Heard Wonder Wall at the supermarket, thought of Christina Noudga, called courthouse for latest: Her 3-week trial set to begin Nov 22

Was Nov 11 so they did shift it a bit but not by much. Glad this is not being pushed off to the distant future. 10 weeks!

Was Nov 11 so they did shift it a bit but not by much. Glad this is not being pushed off to the distant future. 10 weeks!

I look forward to being able to follow and help transcribe her trial if our dedicated reporters are still able to tweet the proceedings.

Just popped in and see that it's already been mentioned a couple times, but CN's instagram makes me SICK!

Ann Brocklehurst @AnnB03
I couldn't make it to court this a.m. but I'm told all the Millard and Smich sessions were in camera with the judge. Nothing in open court

Just popped in and see that it's already been mentioned a couple times, but CN's instagram makes me SICK!

I agree! Some of the pictures and comments on her Instagram are not in good taste at all - considering her upcoming trial, etc..... you'd think her lawyer would suggest she tone it down a bit.. MOO

Ann Brocklehurst @AnnB03
I couldn't make it to court this a.m. but I'm told all the Millard and Smich sessions were in camera with the judge. Nothing in open court

Does anyone know which 'sessions' ABro is talking about?

I agree! Some of the pictures and comments on her Instagram are not in good taste at all - considering her upcoming trial, etc..... you'd think her lawyer would suggest she tone it down a bit.. MOO

I am still not certain her 'new' legal counsel won't ask for more time to prepare. I think that by living freely she is trying to portray in a very arrogant way that she is not guilty. Based on her new legal counsel, I am not confident that she will be convicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing she's done has been in "good taste" thus far. Why stop now? Maybe the end is near for social media posts from her at least...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back