Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
I am almost overwhelmed. First Steve Powell is guilty, and now Tammi Smith. Thank you, God. There is still some justice left in this world!

It's a good day. And I think there is some nationwide casey anthony backlash.

Whaaa? Do tell......(watching my phone while pretending to be packing for moving van already in driveway, har)

:floorlaugh:

I just can't believe she was all smiles and giggles right before the live feed shut off!

WTH!

TAMMI111.jpg

Totally personality disordered. She's a nut.

why would they wait for sentencing? Right now this one of the times I wished I had went to law school!

It's just the calendar. In more serious cases, like murder, they usually go faster.

WTF... Tammi says 7/13 does not WORK FOR HER.... and the judge moves the date. I'm confused.

July 13th doesn't work for TPS . . . (what - does she have a trip planned to Africa?)

July 6th 1:30 afternoon for sentencing.

I think she thought saying she's busy on July 13 for sentencing would keep her out of jail longer...

OOPSY! Jail sooner!

Who had a problem with July 13th? TPS? I'm sure she would. So it's actually earlier then July 6th at 1:30pm.

Wow, she got out of that Friday the 13th didn't she! Doesn't really matter...the outcome will be the same no matter what the day.

July for sentencing? WTH? Lets just buy her a one bus ticket to Mexico. She's laughing and whispering with her lawyer and said the date doesn't work for her. Guess she won't be back from Cabo by then. Judge moved it up to July 6th.

I don't get it, she was convicted of a felony. Please someone explain how this can be.

WTF... Tammi says 7/13 does not WORK FOR HER.... and the judge moves the date. I'm confused.

The thing that made it funny was that Tammy was all gleeful and laughing telling her attorney that the date didn't work out for her -- thinking, I bet, that she could buy some time. And then the judge moved the sentencing date to an earlier time. :dance: She immediately went into sourpuss mode.

Jack looks furious- anybody get what he was saying?

He does look pissed. he was really glaring at the jury. I don't think he's as hapless a husband as some might think. People like TS tend to marry people who support their insanity.

He's very conciliatory towards her. I hope that's a sign he will throw the book at her. It often is.

July for sentencing? WTH? Lets just buy her a one bus ticket to Mexico. She's laughing and whispering with her lawyer and said the date doesn't work for her. Guess she won't be back from Cabo by then. Judge moved it up to July 6th.

I don't get it, she was convicted of a felony. Please someone explain how this can be.

Actually it was two wasn't it? And she's already got one under her belt? Well if she can't be available for July13th then how is she going to be available if she's in jail as of the 6th? Makes no sense.

Not to mention that she'll know before sentencing if there will be jail time involved so she can high tail it out of the country?

I'm totally confused by this one.:waitasec:

MOO

HLN comes on in 15 min, maybe they will show the jury interviews live?

I hope so, but the seal is up again. Maybe KPHO will also air it? Nah, jurors will speak to the lawyers (if they want to) first, then the media (if they want to). I'm on HLN already for Vinnie.

Actually it was two wasn't it? And she's already got one under her belt? Well if she can't be available for July13th then how is she going to be available if she's in jail as of the 6th? Makes no sense.

Not to mention that she'll know before sentencing if there will be jail time involved so she can high tail it out of the country?

I'm totally confused by this one.:waitasec:

MOO

IIRC, Tammi's prior felony charges for forgery were plea-bargained down to misdemeanors.

I think she thought saying she's busy on July 13 for sentencing would keep her out of jail longer...

OOPSY! Jail sooner!

The thing that made it funny was that Tammy was all gleeful and laughing telling her attorney that the date didn't work out for her -- thinking, I bet, that she could buy some time. And then the judge moved the sentencing date to an earlier time. :dance: She immediately went into sourpuss mode.

BINGO!! Ugh. Can't stand the woman and I am very pleased today. She took advantage of a situation with a deeply troubled, evil and unstable person. She really helped create the situation, IMO that allowed EJ to tip over the edge and either sell or kill Gabriel.

My heart breaks for that baby who just wanted to be loved, and for his poor father who was so willing to provide that for his son. :(

Trust me that this is not uncommon.

ugg I missed it all! I was trying to catch up on the thread and barely missed them coming back for the aggravated stuff URRRR lol.

Oh my goodness thank God for the verdicts! Been following this case since the beginning but had a hair appt. at 3:15 so I just saw it here. Where are you Gabriel?

I wonder if she thought if she was found guilty that she was going straight to jail today. For the first and only time, she wasn't wearing rings on her right hand, didn't look like she had any earrings & her hair looked greasy.

Hope they give her a good supporting undergarment in jail, or she'll be the most popular girl in cellblock F!

I wonder if she thought if she was found guilty that she was going straight to jail today. For the first and only time, she wasn't wearing rings on her right hand, didn't look like she had any earrings & her hair looked greasy.

Hope they give her a good supporting undergarment in jail, or she'll be the most popular girl in cellblock F!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back