Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lzilkeglobal ‏ @lzilkeglobal
Tori's Dad says the sun is out - today would be a good day for this to be over.

lzilkeglobal ‏ @lzilkeglobal
#Rafferty lawyers and family all waiting inside Londond court... Family says they're hoping they'll have a verdict today.

bbm,jmo, I think they will, the jurors no doubt are stressed and traumatized by what they have seen and heard, and will want to finish their duty and try and heal themselves somehow and pray for Tori and her loved ones JMO

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Jury now watching part where McClintic describes that she saw #Rafferty hit Tori with hammer in the head and kick her repeatedly

I can't help it but I really having a very good feeling about this.
I agree: It seems they are asking the right questions.

oh I wished I could be a pidgeon and bring them a note with the things we know.
Please jurors PLEASE this man has to be locked up forever!

he is there (they say he arrived late) (lfp.. I just linked upstream)

they could also be watching it to solidify their vote (trying to be glass half full lol)

HAHAHA your right. I always think the worst, its just in my nature.

I am glad there are people that are complete opposite of me so I dont lose my cool :)

I think they're hung up on who actually wielded the hammer. *sigh*

Seriously how can these people sleep at night knowing this information and withholding it from the jurors.

When it comes to child *advertiser censored* you should have no rights at all. JMO

I'm betting MR didn't sleep well last night, if the other inmates and the staff watched the news I bet he got yelled at all night.MOO

Morning everyone... so my sign from Tori this morning wasn't purple but a butterfly just landing on a chair on my balcony! It would have stayed longer I suppose if my cats didn't freak out lol.

The jury just has to do the right thing, they just have to *sigh*

JUSTICE FOR TORI

had a butterfly on a dandelion in backyard this morning too, a monarch. And gorgeous purple lilacs all through my neighbourhood

Jury watching video as McClintic describes how she and #Rafferty wrapped Tori in garbage bags and hid body

Jury now watching part where McClintic describes that she saw #Rafferty hit Tori with hammer in the head and kick her repeatedly

RS and TM having to hear this again!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MOO

How many times is that animal responsible for traumatizing and retraumatizing this family now...has anyone kept count???????? MOO

They must be at least considering that version of events or they wouldn't have asked to see it again IMO.

I think it was stated that he watched the Karla film after the crime. He was probably trying to figure out what made her turn on PB to make sure he didn't do the same with TLM.

MOO

Very good observation Kamille!!! I think you are correct!

‏ @cbcsteve Jury watching video as McClintic describes how she and #Rafferty wrapped Tori in garbage bags and hid body

‏ @jamesarmstrong7
"This is already the most serious charge, it doesn't get worse," Officer Smyth says to McClintic

There you go.

I hope the jury is attentive to that part. Why would she confess if it was the most serious charge? It doesn't make sense. It solidifies the Crown's theory that she confessed so she wouldn't have to testify.

HAHAHA your right. I always think the worst, its just in my nature.

I am glad there are people that are complete opposite of me so I dont lose my cool :)

ita! mister nurse is half empty and I am half full (keeps the glass with something in it at all times)

In this interview, McClintic describes #Rafferty killing Tori. She would later change her story and say she did it

May 24/09 statement McClintic describes Tori's body as #Rafferty hits Tori in the head with hammer.

If you'd like to follow the #Rafferty verdict watch follow @cristina_chchtv Cristina is in London standing by.

Probably #Raffery jury is close to a verdict. Just want to check the evidence to be sure

Seriously don't know what is taking the jury so long to come back with a guilty verdict!!

McClintic in video describing seeing #Rafferty hit Tori in head with hammer. Then kicking her repeatedlyOPP's Smyth asks #McClintic where Tori's body was taken. #McClintic describes Tori's murder. She cries profusely

See. TLM didn't need to feel afraid to admit she killed TLM if she did, she was already being charged with the most serious charge. Yet she changed her mind on the stand. She was lying about who killed Tori and her original statement was the real one, IMO.

#McClintic tells police in May 24/09 video of how #Rafferty killed #Tori and police ask about the body. She sobs.

McClintic in video describing seeing #Rafferty hit Tori in head with hammer. Then kicking her repeatedly

Mike Knoll: Other media is reporting that the jury has asked to review McClintic's interview with police. The video is a long one - it could be a bit before Randy returns.

Talking to @MarkCarc1010 with the latest updte about the #Rafferty trial. Jury is back in the courtroom rewatching McClintic's interrogation

In video, Smyth is asking McClintic where she was when she saw #Rafferty and Tori and where remains were left. Lots of key info for jury #sl

Officer Smyth is now asking #McClintic where Tori Stafford is buried in the May 24th interview #Rafferty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee