Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they had a short dinner. Makes me think they are really working hard to push through this. JMO

The jury in the Michael #Rafferty trial has another question. Court is resuming in a few minutes #ToriStafford

jury is back from dinner and has another question for the judge. @CTVKitchener

Former mayor of Woodstock, Ontario talks about how city is coping after #ToriStafford's murder: http://ow.ly/aRoId - via @globaltvnews

Jury has another question. Fourth in the first full day of deliberations.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
The jury returned from dinner early. Question was brought up then. Waiting for lawyers to return.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
The jury returned from dinner early. Question was brought up then. Waiting for lawyers to return.

Mark Carcasole ‏ @MarkCarc1010
@LibArtsAndMinds: they're still not back yet. We've just been told early.

I don't know if this video has been posted in the past but I want to remind everyone either way; there are decent, loving, caring, kind people out there. Tori's tragic death has touch so many people in so many ways. May Tori's spirit live on and on forever! MOO

What a Sweetheart Krystin is! You rock little girl!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO5S60FZpTM"]Remembering Tori Stafford "My Way" - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe they didn't need or want the whole hour and a half break for dinner. Right back at 'er, get 'em done lol. They mean business. MOO

WTH? Were we just TOLD they went for dinner while they continued deliberations or have they returned and resumed.

Got my song ready for the GUILTY verdict!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FMhUNSIxks"]Shania Twain - Up! (Green Version) - YouTube[/ame]

I think dancing in my socks will be just what we need!

AveryFreeFMNews Jury has yet another question. 4th one today. Back to the court room. #Rafferty

Cp24 news said they felt jury took a short dinner and news broadcast thought they are working VERY hard... Jury he said are going thru judges questions thoroughly ...one by one.... going thru what judge advised them to do....robynhood

Omg I hope they come to a verdict soon, hubby wants alone time since my mother has her tonight and he doesn't understand how important today and tomorrow is....sigh... We got into a fight in the car about it. I need to be here it's been three years but I feel guilty argh!!! I should have stayed single lololol

OMG! LOL...You are too funny, I let out a roaring laugh...I know how you feel sometimes...

the jurors who had their verdict in the first 5 mins must be feeling antsy in there! MOO

yes crazilady my husband is feeling same, he just walked by my laptop and closed it while I was using it. Pffftt...he has given up and is playing NHL on playstation. ;O)

I don't know if this video has been posted in the past but I want to remind everyone either way; there are decent, loving, caring, kind people out there. Tori's tragic death has touch so many people in so many ways. May Tori's spirit live on and on forever! MOO

What a Sweetheart Krystin is! You rock little girl!

Thanks for making me cry again!

...live coverage from Cp24 on right now...7;03 Toronto time showing woodstock coverage too ...court room has all lawyers in court to answer question#4 from Jury !...also coverage on cp24 internet ...once verdict is in lots of coverage from mayor of woodstock...etc...no one has any idea when verdict will be in...IMO..omg robynhood

Omg I hope they come to a verdict soon, hubby wants alone time since my mother has her tonight and he doesn't understand how important today and tomorrow is....sigh... We got into a fight in the car about it. I need to be here it's been three years but I feel guilty argh!!! I should have stayed single lololol

LMAO

Tell Hubby to go out with the boys! Git......

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Rafferty is in the courtroom now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members