Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where on the tree would this question fall under? got to go find that tree again

Im not liking them stuck on the same thing I was.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Derstine asks if they're asking about the accused or another party. He wants a clarification to be made to the jury.

With this question, it's hard for me to believe that they think he raped her, they keep asking about removing her clothes does it mean he is guilty....do they think TLM raped her??? Or she pulled down her pants to kill her?? Come on

Ahhh best thing that can happen in the hubby falls asleep however it's not looking promising lololol

Seems they are struggling with the fine line of removal of clothing constituting sexual assault, but does it in fact cause physical injury?

AM980_Court Derstine asks if they're asking about the accused or another party. He wants a clarification to be made to the jury.

IMO ..Omg destine ...one guess who they are talking about....oh wait for destines next darn question...refreshing twiiter!

just got home from work, guess no verdict yet, sheesh and loads of threads to catch up on, oh my

I'll join you. I just got home also. I'm cheating and reading from the last page and moving UP.

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Derstine asks if they're asking about the accused or another party. He wants a clarification to be made to the jury.

Judge and lawyers are discussing how best to answer the 4th question from the jury. Derstine raising issues. #Rafferty

Judge says: sex assault cause bodily harm is 1) force applied 2) in a sexual situation 3) causes bodily harm #Rafferty #ToriStafford

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Heeney says they have aiding and abetting instructions already, and do not need more.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Heeney says they have aiding and abetting instructions already, and do not need more.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court

I'd like Derstine to sit down and shut up. He doesn't have a right to know what goes on in the deliberation room.

With this question, it's hard for me to believe that they think he raped her, they keep asking about removing her clothes does it mean he is guilty....do they think TLM raped her??? Or she pulled down her pants to kill her?? Come on

That's what I'm wondering too.

LindaNguyenPN The jury wants to know if removing child's underclothing during confinement can result in sexual assault causing bodily harm? #ToriStafford

...jury aswers Derstines question!

4th question #rafferty Does removing a child's clothing in an unlawful confinement constitute sexual assault causing bodily harm

The jury wants to know if removing child's underclothing during confinement can result in sexual assault causing bodily harm?

In Heeney's charge, he only gave them the option of sexual assault causing bodily harm, as assaulting a child automatically is upgraded...

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
In Heeney's charge, he only gave them the option of sexual assault causing bodily harm, as assaulting a child automatically is upgraded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member